The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 18 replies - 801 through 818 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

AngryBirdsNest does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If AngryBirdsNest learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, AngryBirdsNest will take all reasonable action to remove their posts, comments, and disable the account.

Kathy
    @kathy

@digothebird2nd It’s not personal, is My responsibility to notify those in charge,

your probably a good kid and playing Angry Birds is better and safer than some other games, it’s just the Rules for legal purposes, Even with your Parents permission, you don’t want Anyone getting in trouble right? Especially your parents. Your IP address will be blocked permanently no matter how many accounts you create!

Kathy
    @kathy

It’s not up to me @digothebird2nd if it were I’d say that sounds fine. But we’ll see what they say ok¿ Just stop posting and well see what happens 😉

pooks123
    @pooks123

I bought the piggy bank do i have to buy it every time its full i thought one i got it i could fill it up as I play .?#

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

OmGoodness you’re wasting your money it’s no bargain you’re better off putting in a few more bucks and get a lot more!! Unless they’re giving you something extra by buying that bank I would just stick to the regular store! My opinion good luck happy flinging

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

OmGoodness you’re wasting your money it’s no bargain,  you’re better off buying thru store!!  Actually it’s less money!! For $9.99 you get 1500 purchasing thru store their gimmick buy 1500 at $11.99 😱😧 Unless they’re giving you something extra by buying that bank I would just stick to the regular store! My opinion, good luck happy flinging!

pooks123
    @pooks123

thanks both of you I will take your advice I thought that it was for keeps not a continuous purchase happy flinging xx

Kathy
    @kathy

@pooks123 @weimaraniac Are you in the right thread for this topic? What piggy bank are you speaking of?

As far as I knew the Pig Challenge doesn’t work anymore??

lilywhite
    @whitelily

pig challenge is one my favourites

Kathy
    @kathy

@whitelily yeah It was my favourite to until it stopped working! 😶

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

They added a piggy bank to angry birds friends a while ago now no big bargain but at least they’re offering more free power ups

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

I hear you 😩

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Oh don’t you hate when that happens!!?? It’s so long ago I’m sorry it’s a long story as to why I hardly get around to see these things and respond but I wrote someone a whole email and it was long I was staying at a hotel on their internet I have no idea what happened to it I didn’t hit send so it didn’t cc myself omGoodness so aggravating lol Thanks for responding at all God bless

oh I did manage to get original angry birds back had to pay 99 cents but I am hoping they release seasons etc. as well!! I should check by now maybe they have?

GlobialsCourses
    @globialscourses

Hey there,

I checked the Nest but found nothing on Pig Challenge levels, so I’m starting this thread. Any fellow flingers here playing daily and weekend tournament levels? Let’s share strats, whine a bit, compare scores, you know the drill.

Quick question about today’s (April 25) egg level: What’s the 4-star threshold? I’ve got 154k, but it seems not enough.

Cheers!

Spartans Law
    @spartanslaw

Hi,

Great idea to start this thread! 👍 About today’s egg level, I’m not sure about the 4-star threshold. I got 154k too, but it seems insufficient. Anyone else have insights or strategies to share?

Looking forward to the discussions!

ixan57
    @ixan57

Test

Anonymous

wow

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 18 replies - 801 through 818 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.