The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Caroljj53
    @caroljj53

Yes, I liked it because you only challenged yourself and yes, I have bought coins.

last purchase, 2 days ago. 😩

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

We all can’t get it now!! I thought that was what you were saying!?

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Gotta run sorry 😟 gotta take the dog out! The biggest and happiest time of my day! Exciting life haha! Take care! Happy flinging

Kathy
    @kathy

Well again Rovio knows how to ruin a fun thing! great way of letting us know!

It was fun while it lasted…

3sjs
    @3sjs

Not really surprised by Rovio’s action. I played it because it was there.  Didn’t  waste power-ups or money on it, though.  A previously pleasant daily diversion gone that will now  give me another hour to do something that really matters.

Kathy
    @kathy

@johnnyshanley

Do you even know what this thread is about? You seem to be all over The Nest posting random posts in random forums? and sending out random  friendship requests.

Just so you know you don’t get points for posting in forums, only helpful comments in walkthroughs earns you points and/or rank

Cc: @Admins

@Bernersenn
    ,@Sweetp

jojo83
    @jojo83

A lot of fun apps that can be played and famous games waiting to be served with 24-hour safety standards.

โหลด 918kiss

Kathy
    @kathy

@abfan89 ? lol , you didn’t say anything?

The Pig Challenge hasn’t been active for a long time, sad to say

But I did see your non-post lol!

Anonymous

sorry about that, i did not mean to post. and yes, i know the pig challenge is gone.

Kathy
    @kathy

No worries @abf89 😉

i just got the post and figured it deserved recognition 🐣

I had  a little spark of hope that maybe, there was something i missed 💥 but it fizzled once again , should’ve known better than hoping for something from Rovio lol!

Weimaraniac
    @donnamariafan

Wow I really am the LAST to know everything lol I play it almost every day but today is the first time it opened itself up to me, as I was falling asleep I noticed, hey wait one sec here, that’s NOT one of the three challenges!!?? Then I realized IT’S BAAAACK!! The pig challenge too bad I’m off I only just got to play Monday’s game 🤭😭🥴 way to go rovio notifying us

Weimaraniac
    @donnamariafan

You mean it’s not really back it’s just a tease? Figures cause they don’t  make $$ off that one 😏🙄

Kathy
    @kathy

@donnamariafan Yeah it’s Not back! you got my hopes up though!! I’ve finished Monday Months and months ago, it just never advanced to the next day! n we were  All  excited when it Did come back those many many months ago, but alas Rovio *insert your in choice of words here * “”&-;! us again!!

Weimaraniac
    @donnamariafan

Sorry to get your hopes up but I’m just now seeing that my game was up again, yesterday when I wrote but like I said it’s showing Monday and it was Friday idk I am always the last to know these things so I thought I’d come in here to share what I thought was good news!!?? At least it’s free 😟 I guess that’s why it’s not up and running again!? I wish we could send pics again so I could show you! Sorry 🥴

Kathy
    @kathy

@donnamariafan No worries, And no need for picture, I have the same screen, with Monday open, and all the others not..

Rovio just isn’t into Angry Birds anymore I guess..

take care

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Yup you’re exactly 1000% correct! I got my hopes up high too! Oh well! What a mean joke to play on us! Not even give us the final challenge for one more for the gipper!

Kathy
    @kathy

@digothebird We realize this thread is no longer relevant, but We still do not want spamming nonsense.

@admins
    @Sweetp

SweetP
    @sweetp

@kathy, thanks for the heads-up, the post has been marked as spam.

Kathy
    @kathy

No problem @sweetp , trying to keep the Nest tidy🐣

Anonymous

bruh i just got the gummy bear song lyrics and it isnt spam i didint say the same message a lot of times bruh what’s ur problem? please dont say this is a rude response i tried the max i can to not make this rude, MAX TO THE MAX lol brawl stars XD

Kathy
    @kathy

@digothebird your doing a good job on getting yourself kicked out and banned from the Nest!! Stop with the spamming!

CC : @admins @Sweetp

SweetP
    @sweetp

@kathy, account deleted

cc: @admins

Kathy
    @kathy

@digothebird2nd 10 year olds aren’t allowed in the Nest!! Please read the rules and come back when your 13 years of age!

You don’t want to be responsible for the Nest getting in trouble, now do you? We CAN contact your Parents and straighten this out!

CC: again @admins @SweetP

Kathy
    @kathy

CC : @BirdLeader just in case you need to know..

Kathy
    @kathy

AngryBirdsNest does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If AngryBirdsNest learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, AngryBirdsNest will take all reasonable action to remove their posts, comments, and disable the account.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.