The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • JTB
    @jtb

I can’t really see the point of the whole Pig Challenge thing.  Is there a reason for doing this?  If anyone could clue me in I’d appreciate it.

Kathy
    @kathy

@jtb Just for fun really, can’t enter scores from here on to the Leaderboard so you can use Pu’s Also there’s the challenge to get all the crowned eggs. No point really lol, just something different since Rovio hasn’t updated Seasons since Ragnahog 😶

JTB
    @jtb

I didn’t play Seasons for a while and then couldn’t play for the longest time due to the crashing at start-up error so I lost track of all the changes.  Good to know I’m not missing out by not trying too hard one the challenges.  Thanks @kathy !!

Kathy
    @kathy

No problem @jtb 😉 ya your not really missing anything that counts,
    ya that seasons crashing issue was really a pain in the %*#@ 😮
    Happy that is fixed (*knocks on wood*)

didona
    @didona

@kathy hi I am just checking how this forum works so hi

Kathy
    @kathy

hi @didona Not much going on in here these days, but a pretty helpful forum if you have questions about the Pig Chàllenge 🐣

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy just to let you know today 1st may challenge is above 140k for 4*
    A struggle
    Telebird bottom left with triangle to top right pumpkins
    Shock bird (pu increased) to high arc between the two upper levels detonating manually about one third of the way through gave me 149k for 4*

ixan57
    @ixan57

Oh forgot @karen68 plays also but I’m sure you won’t have any problems

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @ixan57 I’m about to try it now🍻

Kathy
    @kathy

@ixan457 149k ??? I just got only 148k 1 Star, that was with no pu’s 😕

Kathy
    @kathy

Got it @ixan57 4 Stars with 263,280k exactly like you said thanks! 🍻
    Ohhh but i also used the Ala-kathy-bam heehee😉

Kathy
    @kathy

This week challenges were all hard, Week ending 11-01-18 ,I only got 4 Stars on Monday ! the rest only 3 and I’m tired of using up all my PU’s !
    Am i the only one having trouble? @ixan57 @karen68 ?

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy I don’t play this too often anymore, but did this week. Got 4 stars Mon & Tues but only 3 yesterday & today. I gave up.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Karen68 I guess it doesn’t really matter at this point. is just frustrating 😕 I wasted so much time on Tuesday, i didn’t give Wednesday or today much of a shot!
    actually today’s i couldn’t really see a spot on the tally screen for a fourth Star¿

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Is this another pig challenge episode just for that, a challenge? I can’t seem to recall it from any particular season but I know I’ve played it before!!?? 🤔🥴 thanks for any help in advance! Love this site!!

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

I forgot to include pic 😭

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

I think it’s from pig challenge? I forgot to include pic 😭 I’m so sorry I don’t know how else to send a pic 🥴 I’m new to all this pic challenges

Kathy
    @kathy

ohhh man My whole reply disappeared!! @weimaraniac Give me a few and I’ll try again, but basically yes it is Just the Pig Challenge, bit connected to any episode, although sometimes they use episodes from regular the Seasons episodes. but you can’t enter the scores from the Pig Challenge on the Leaderboards, because of power ups are allowed!Sorry my first reply was better lol!@Ixan57 or @suikyo Maybe you could explain better?

grammyK
    @grammyk

Well Rovio, you finally made an old lady cry.

Couldn’t sleep so when my tablet dinged I checked it and it was Seasons rolling over to the next day.

I opened it up to see if I had managed a gold trophy, I was so close to finishing this mini game – pic below. Got the screen in pic above instead. 😢

Dee1jay
    @dee1jay

I know @grammyk! Just saw that, too. I can’t believe after 3+ years it’s that much trouble to recycle games for a weekend challenge. Bum way to start my week.

Caroljj53
    @caroljj53

June 24/19

I opened up the Pig Challenge this morning and up came a sign, End Of Time.

Pig Challenge appears to be no more.

since the AB Seasons app is now redundant, I will remove it.

It was a lot of fun though.

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

We just got the notice today! Wow! I’m in the U.S. where are you?

Caroljj53
    @caroljj53

I am somewhere where you can not get Angry Bird Seasons Pig Challenge. 😩

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

I liked it because it was a great diversion away from the aggravating friends game lol I’m always so tempted to purchase power ups!! But, it’s not a good way to spend hard to come by money for me! I hate to Amit that I have made purchases! Maybe they ought to combine this w/friends? More ways to win money? I always choke when challenging others and all you win is a lousy four or five coins! At least this game you could watch a video and get coins!

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

I totally agree! Now I’m wondering if that’s why these last two weeks I actually made it all the way up to the yellow eggs!!?? At times it seemed no matter how I tried I couldn’t get four stars per episode?? But, last two weeks I got yellow eggs! At least I went out on top lol hopefully they’ll come up w/something new? Do you play the other game too? The one where the original angry birds game is? I’m not such a big fan of the angry birds two! How about you? I can’t understand it half the time!!?? 🤔🥴

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.