The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy 258 4 stars Shockwwve to the top above the cactus. Telebird to the front ooohh throws some boxed before telebird. All 4 birds bonus !!

knichy
    @knichy

@Kathy where is telebird being directed to hit? I am out of shockwave! And no, I am not buying any for now, I get some in presents, usually enough for the challenge.

Kathy
    @kathy

Just low into the front of the front stucture @knichy

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo looks like The admins are going to make this part of the regular forums, I hope you will join us each day to participate in sharing tips and strats.
    Do you play on Facebook or I really don’t know a lot about how that works, like where that leadeboard is found that we see in the beginning play screen. Do you enter your score there or does it automatically show?
    If you could share let your friends know that Angry Birds Nest will now have a dedicated forum that would be appreciated :)

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy Thanks for your invitation. I will definitely join you guys. But I work during day time and can play after I am home. I am in the Pacific time zone.

I don’t play on Facebook. I don’t see any leaderboard on the play screen. What kind of leaderboard do you refer to? the one in game for trophy level? It may be because I do not login to Facebook.

I do not know any of my friends playing Angry Birds. :(

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Today level (Invasion of the Egg Snatchers 1-13):

1. Throw Chuck as in walkthrough, but the top left ant did not fall. Bottom right pig still survive.
    2. 20lvl shockwave bird under the wooden house as you guys mentioned. Left hand side cleared.
    3. activate 20lvl telebird near the top left sand and stones underneath the ant and teleport to bottom right pig. Level cleared. Finished with 285230. (4 stared)

As I am not aiming for golden prize egg and got 3 stared the first two levels, I just need to 3 star the fourth level of this week to get the stone prize egg. :)

knichy
    @knichy

Today is pretty easy, haunted hogs 2-2. I got 170 for 4*.
    Not that the strat matters, but ob over into the pit, landed in right gap and knocked over the stone columns but left the left pig in the pit.
    Bomb straight to take out most of left side. Shock to the upper right structure, blew up more stones in pit.
    Telebird straight to pick up some debris and activate right onto remaining pig.
    2 bonuses

knichy
    @knichy

Welcome aboard @suikyo !!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Good Morning ?

@suikyo
    Happy to have you join us! I am in Eastern time zone also work all day, but get a few flings in beforev work. Todays is easy to get 4 stars. I’m sure you’ll get that egg. And yes i meant the leaderboard that shows on the trophy level page
    Hi @knichy agreed to day Thursday April 27th is pretty easy. I messed up the first Bird , activate the exploding boxes, shockwave to the front, bomb bird too the
    161k for four stars!!

trishohara
    @trishohara

thanks for today’s strat @knichy
    Shiny golden egg :-)

Now looking forward to tomorrow’s tournament.
    I still need 2 Platinum trophies, then I have 600 egg points

knichy
    @knichy

WTG @trishohara! If I earn some PU I’ll give yesterday another shot, but pretty busy again today

knichy
    @knichy

Thank @kathy and @trishohara for the encouragement. I bought two shockwaves and three lives for 270 coins. Shanked the first attempt, then with the second accidentally fired chuck and removed the cactus, then sent shock to just under the collection of stones and wiped the whole level, I didn’t even get a chance to queue up telebird for the 10k extra. 258 for 4* and a golden egg.

Kathy
    @kathy

Woot!! Wtg @knichy Woot!!???

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo Did you get your Egg? Good luck ?

Kathy
    @kathy

Awesome @trishohara… I only have 3 platinum i think?And a couple gold n and maybe a silver butI’m still looking forward to tomorrow tournament also!

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy @admins didn’t put this thread on the forum list yet ? Or did they put it somewhere i can’t find ?

knichy
    @knichy

I dunno. @admins should flag the to answer.

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy Theo said he asked @birdleader earlier and he’s working on it lol
    Voodoo..

Kathy
    @kathy

Good luck on tournament tomorrow @knichy ?

knichy
    @knichy

Voodoo keyboard.

Kathy
    @kathy

Why you say that @knichy? Mine or yours? Huh? I don’t see any voodoo?n found it!!?
    Good luck everyone on the tournament tomorrow ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@knichy hello, now I am alone to play the weekly tournament. :)

@kathy
    got a stone egg. not bad.

If your score is high enough, you will be on the leaderboard automatically. TBH, I have never been on the board. Getting a platinum trophy is good enough.

Kathy
    @kathy

@suikyo good job congrats on the stone egg?
    What do you mean”now your alone to play the tournament? We are playing it too:)
    I’ve never been on that board either I’m also happy to just get the trophy. any trophy, lol i was happy when i got my first silver and really happy when i got platinum. Nope your not alone we all well be trying.. Good luck :)
    No idea how those scores on that board are so high!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Do you have this bug too, that regardless how high your score is it does not change to the correct trophy?
    I got 320k, have the bronze (wooden?) trophy now and it says 269570 till the silver one.
    So I have no idea if these 320k are enough for a platinum one or not.

Strat: Telebird into the first structure, teleporting to the chains on the top (above the cars in the middle).
    Shockwave either at the top structure from the middle, also releasing Matilda or to the far right structure. Depends what is still there.

knichy
    @knichy

@trishohara we’ve discussed this as a bug. Even if you exceed the next threshold, you don’t get that upgraded trophy until the next time you complete the level, whether with a high score or not. So if threshold is 250, you score 255 and no upgrade to the trophy, but next time you complete the level for 230, upgraded trophy

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.