The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @72bungle It took me a few tries , Good luck! 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Try activating Shockwave a split second before he hits @72bungle and hope your ala-ka- bams land in the other side of the tower…

Kathy
    @kathy

Tuesday August 29
    again not sure what level

4 stars 280,600
    Ala-kathy-bam
    Shockwave with potion to the middle of the tower , activate a split second before impact.
    Quickly load Telebird into the sling.

as I’m typing this, with the level open, i just got 20 points before Flinging a bird, not sure that will help anything 😕
    good luck all 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Settling for 3 stars for Wednesday , up to 161k still 3
    used up all my pu’s will not All , but most of the the important ones.
    Couldn’t gather any all day, and no coins because Seasons kept crashing upon opening!! i was just able to open it about an hour ago! so tomorrow will probably b have to settle for 3 stars if i can even get that without Pu’s.
    I still have Telebird and Slingscope, not enough coins to get anything else!

alartor
    @alartor

Seasons keeps crashing for me too, the whole day today… Thought it might be my Android, maybe it’s something to do with connection to Rovio servers?

Kathy
    @kathy

@alartor it seems to be an android issue.

I fixed it in advice by @gumby

“Kathy mean guy posted at the same time as me. He got his fixed the same way I did. Turn off wifi then hard close Seasons. Then reopen Seasons”

Try that it worked for me

Kathy
    @kathy

By ‘hard close ‘ I went to settings >application manager , or in my case just ‘apps’ cleared cache then force stop.

@alartor

alartor
    @alartor

Thanks @kathy will try when I have the time later…

Kathy
    @kathy

No problem @alartor good luck 🐣 Also spread the word if you know of anyone else experiencing this issue 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

@alartor actually after you hard close Seasons without WiFi, restart device, then open Seasons without WiFi. sorry i forget i did that

trishohara
    @trishohara

Seems like I have to settle with a wooden egg this week… I have no lives anymore at today’s level, but can’t watch a video. It says “oops, no video available right now.”

junco76
    @junco76

Stone egg for me this week also. Just got Seasons to work after 2 days of it not working at all. Thanks @kathy for the help.

Kathy
    @kathy

Your Welcome @Junco76 I haven’t tried today’s level yet , but ill probably end up with a Stone Egg . I’m out of evetyrhing also @trishohara 😔

Kathy
    @kathy

Got 4 stars on today’s level, i used all-ka-bam
    Then Shockwave to the left and Telebird to the top right, targeting the bottom right. 167880 for 4
    I still end up with Stone egg anyway, but i would have had wood if i didn’t play it.
    Still only 3 stars on Wednesday and I’m not even gonna waste pu’s trying
    Now to gather coins and pu’s for the tourney!
    Good luck everyone with your egg prizes tomorrow and on the Weekend Tourney!

Jamie
    @jamiejames316

What’s the secret to getting the platinum trophy? Every week I try but I’ve only managed to get a gold. Even this week, using the super bomb and the alakablam thing I’ve only gotten 270-280k but the plat is 310. And I see people getting 340-350k easily. Any tips or trick would be appreciated Thank You

Jamie
    @jamiejames316

So i’ve been doing the pig challenge for quite some time now but im never able to get the Platinum Trophy, the highest i’ve ever gotten is Gold. Is there any secrets, tips or tricks to it? Like for example on today’s, i’ve gotten to the Gold trophy with 280k using the Shock Wave and alla ka blam things, but the Platinum is at 310k. And I see people getting 340-350k all day long yet i cant get higher then where im at now. Any suggestions?? Thank You

Kathy
    @kathy

Sorry @jamiejames316 For some reason i didn’t get notification when you posted! is usually not this quiet here, i think the notifications aren’t working!

Trick to the Platinum, hmmm not really, usually we all post any tips if we have them.
    I’ve thing though , there is a Glitch, you could get a score that is enough for Platinum but it will still give you gold, but then when you fling the level again your Platinum will come, even if you get a lower score!
    The best advice i can give us use all-ka-bam and Slingscope whenever possible , then it’s just a matter of which you Fling first, Telebird or Shockwave, I usually start with Shockwave,x then Telebird to clean up, but if that doesn’t work i do the opposite!
    This week i have not been able to get 4 stars on Any level, and last weekend actually 2 weeks in a row now I’ve only got a Gold trophy!
    I only need 2 more trophies to complete all challenges , then I’ll get all exclusives.

@suikyo
    can probably give you better advice, he’s been playing much longer than i have ! good luck 👼🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

oohh and @jamiejames316 If you clear the level and have only used all-ka-bam and Shockwave , then quickly load up Telebird into the sling for the extra 10k . and vice versa!

Jamie
    @jamiejames316

thanks Kathy, yes I’ve done the thing where you click on the tele bird last sec and get an extra 10k and I know about the glitch where it doesn’t give you the updated trophy until you redo it again. I guess I just have to keep trying to get the trophy ugh. I was just wondering how everyone gets way more points. Guess I need more practice. Thanks again :-)

Kathy
    @kathy

@jamiejames31 I’ve no idea how those flingers on the leaderboard they show on the right get those high of scores either! most of them are incredibly high ,

Once i made #50 lol I was surprised to see my name up there,  of course it was much much lower than any other score there. there must have been only 50 people flinging that time 😆

Kathy
    @kathy

Has anyone noticed that since this Seasons crashing issue there aren’t any presents even after turning on WiFi , the presents that give Power Ups?

72bungle
    @72bungle

@kathy, I haven’t noticed a lack of presents/powerups, but I had no problem with Seasons crashing, either.  ABO is another matter; this latest update is a pain.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @72bungle It seems to be affecting only Android devices, Rovio says they are working on it! 😕

junco76
    @junco76

@kathy, I’m not getting any presents/power ups either. Still can’t get into Seasons without the trick you shared last week. Hope Rovio fixes it soon!

Kathy
    @kathy

I know @junco72 I hope they fix it soon also! There are a few tickets open for it!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.