The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

Weekend Challenge Level:

Screenshot_2017-09-09-10-57-50.png

Allaka-BAM and free slingscope

telebird to the left corner (between the tilted honeycomb and the horizontal one) and teleport to the top row.

shockwave, about 45%, to the right side (shockwave won’t touch anything physically). activate his ability.

use any birds to take out any pigs left. I used pink bird to the center of the screen (as seen in my picture).

Got 340,510 at the end with a platinum trophy. ( 3 birds left)

This level needs some luck as there are so many stones ( and 2 red balls) randomly bouncing up and down.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @suikyo But i just can’t get it right!! You mean Telebird kinda straight up on the left between the hexagon with the trophy and the bottom row with the stone balls?

Kathy
    @kathy

Wooot @suikyo !! I switched your ‘left’ to my ‘right’ and then followed the rest
    got 336120 for Platinum 🐣 Thanks ..I only need one more trophy to reach b all exclusives 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Anyone know what today’s level is? it looks like YotD but says 2-4 there is no 2-4 there? @karen68 help?

Cancel that, it doesn’t matter, i got 4 stars first try.
    Ala-kathy-bam , Slingscope, Shockwave in between the last 2 towers, then telebird to the front , Teleport to leftover debris. 173,540 🐣

karen68
    @karen68

@kathy thanks for reminding me, I forgot to open it this morning. 🙂

It’s Mooncake 2-4.

I used shockwave between the 1st 2 towers, then telebird to the bit of remaining debris on the ground, tapping on the 3rd tower. 187k.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ohh Duh lol! Thanks @Karen68 I knew you’d have the answer! No idea why I thought YotD.. close though 😕

Great score!!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Did anyone get 4 stars in yesterday’s level and could tell me how?

Kathy
    @kathy

@Trishohara  I did.. but I’m at work now

i will try to write it during the day..

karen68
    @karen68

@trishohara shockwave into the gap upper left. Then telebird to the debris at the bottom, tapping on the tower on the right.

4 stars with 125k.

trishohara
    @trishohara

thanks @karen68 and @kathy! Got it now. Now just today, 167k are not enough, and it will be a golden egg. Hope you get good scores too!

karen68
    @karen68

@trishohara for today’s I sent shockwave to the right end of the bridge. Took out everything but the left tower. Then telebird to pick up the left tower, tapped where  there was a bit of debris.

got 4 stars with 199k.

Kathy
    @kathy

Accckkk!!! @trishohara @karen68 I just got home And Alll My stars for the Pig Challenge for this week are Gone!! I got 4 stars everyday this week, except today!
    😭😭😭

Kathy
    @kathy

Well i just replayed them all,, and 4starred them, hopefully it stays until tomorrow 👼

trishohara
    @trishohara

oh, that’s weird @kathy. Hope it now kept your scores and stars.

I got a last minute golden egg. Still had to 4 star yesterday’s level, didn’t have any Telebirds, so I had to play a few quests this morning before I could try it a last time.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @trishohara , yes it now had my stars so i got a Gold egg 😁

Happy you got yours too 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

Well I got All exclusives today, not very exciting really!
    Not sure if I’ll continue,, what’s the point really idk!
    I did play today’s level,,4 starred it first fling! can’t really remember what i did,,I know i used Ala-kathy-bam, then Shockwave, through the pink ring into the tower, and Telbird to clean up debris. 246,230
    Good luck all 🐣

trishohara
    @trishohara

Congrats for getting all exclusives @kathy. Yeah, it isn’t really exciting, we coul dneed new episodes and levels for letting the birds wear them.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @trishohara 🐣 yes it was a bit of a let down,, all that work, but no new levels coming to use all that birdwear! I didn’t use it very often, but it is kinda fun to dress them up lol,, and sometimes it does help with aiming, but i feel like I’m cheating when i use it so i don’t very often.
    I may continue to play the challenges, but not gonna waste a lot of time on them,,3 or 4 stars no matter now! and no use for Power ups anymore,, or coins .. idk will see 🐣

Youshered
    @youshered

Lovely and enjoyeble game, like it very much!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Is anyone still playing?

alartor
    @alartor

Yep, I am. But not pushing too much (I just need Gold trophies).

I still do the daily levels but not wasting any power-ups, and settle for wood or stone egg. And also need quests for the egg-points…

72bungle
    @72bungle

I’ve just collected my final trophy today.  All I still need is the “4 is more”; any hints on how to collect that?  With help from ppl here, I’ve been getting 4 stars quite often, but still can’t get that last 5-point award.

Kathy
    @kathy

I’m still playing daily, not really trying hard as I’ve already got All exclusives, didn’t bother with trophy this week either.

@72bungle
    I don’t have a ‘4 is more’ challenge? I have a ‘get 4 stars from a daily level’ but you’ve already done that? hmm maybe @suikyo knows?

Kathy
    @kathy

Anyone know what today’s level is? mine is numbered 2-52 I know of no episodes that have 52 levels lol!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Maybe it was a Pig Day level @kathy? It does look familar.

I do still play too. But not very seriously. Still hoping for an update around Christmas. They did update ABO just recently, AFTER Wingman said they wouldn’t update the old games anymore, so maybe there is still a little bit of hope.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.