Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless That’s exactly what I said in this thread a while back. This is a definite marketing strategy. So essentially we are paying (with LC which in turn some buy with their money) for something that was fine before and is recently tweaked to make it seem that what you’re paying for actually works better.

Pointless
    @pointless

The essence of P2W games, really. Change the game so that a premium item suddenly becomes useful. Really, if the toss was fair, why would anyone really user Cheater? It’s not a great Set otherwise…

btw @datguygamer I got a FE from you today from my daily request.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer I spun on your Arena GPM just now – let me know if you get an FE for that.

Also, currently faring quite well at #3, behind the cheater and a massive grinder.

So far, nine people have a score – the Level 1 Unnamed Player and this “Iliketocheat” guy are still at zero.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Yeah, I saw a request and granted it. Seems my FB is working okay now (I hope).

@smwforever45
    I haven’t checked the game yet but thanks. I don’t know how your luck fares against mine so I have to apologize here as my GPM is not the advanced one. So if you had a bad spin, sorry for that. Also, I updated my birds. If you ever decide to borrow them, maybe they’ll be able to help.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Don’t worry… I’m used to bad spins :P
    I got a 1-star Diamond Pillow from your GPM… or whatever they’re called in the English game. Its attribute was Dispel which I already had as a 2-star item.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh, you rolled the GAPM. I thought it was the normal one. Anyway, the English name is “Pillow Diamond” and you had a 2 star version from before? You shouldn’t be able to get a 2 star version of that item. That should not be possible, well, under normal circumstances that is.

In Diamond League, these are normal star distributions for the normal tops from the GAPM:

Jeweled Apple: 3 stars
    Jeweled Pumpkin: 2 stars
    Pillow Diamond: 1 star
    Rough Diamond: 0 star

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I forgot to tell you earlier, about a month ago I had both a cheater named “Cree” and the very same “ILikeToCheat” in my League. I was a bit worried, as Cree started the week at over 100K, and the ILikeToCheat was still at zero. I figured, as you are feeling, that it was only a matter of time until the second player was true to their name, but the week finished with them still at 0 and therefore demoted. I was surprised, of course, but let’s hope you have the same experience.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless
    I tried Cheaters set in these terrible “coin toss” times. I lost 5 coin tosses and only one was reversed :D I dont wanna see this set anymore :D

@smwforever45

I free-rolled 3-star Ressurection emblem again today, so I discarded it :D

@datguygamer

I borrow your birds to make u happy :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Of course I meant a Jeweled Pumpkin with the 2-star item. I know a Pillowed Diamond is always 1-star. XD

@pointless

Well that calms me a bit… but you may have just been lucky XD I hope he’ll stay inactive.

@kennymcc

Gah! I still need one XD

Also – keep in mind the Cheater set only guarantees 50% more wins. If the coin toss was fair you would win 75% of all tosses, instead of 50%.
    But if there’s only a 20% chance to win it becomes 30%.
    The set does NOT convert 50% of all losses into wins.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Awesome! I’m having quite easy objectives right now.

Yesterday:
    – Win 3 battles!
    – Win 2 battles after losing the toss!
    – Win 3 consecutive battles!

^ Probably the easiest combination you can possibly get.

Today:
    – Win 2 battles using The Blues!
    – Win battles and KO Chuck 3 times!
    – Win 2 battles without healing your birds!

^ All I needed to do was switch out Paladin for Samurai, and use Spies instead of Matilda and Capt’n instead of Wizard (since my Chuck has a healing weapon).

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 you had some really easy ones.

Yesterday
    Knock out 3 with Red
    3 battles and knock out 10 per battle
    5 battles without using support ability

Today
    Win 2 battles and knock out 6 per battle
    Defeat 30 birds
    12 different classes

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    How do u know that? I mean Cheaters set. It says “Chance to win the coinflip increased by 50%”. I would understand that like this: if u have standard chance 50% and is increased by 50%, it means it is 75% chance to win the coinflip. If u have standard chance 30% and is increased by 50%, it means it is 45% chance to win the coinflip. Am I wrong?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My tasks:
    1) Win 2 battles without Bomb. (I dont use Bomb :) )
    2) Win 3 battles by knocking out banner while all enemies are KO (Yeah, that is usually true when I finish battle :D )
    3) Win 3 battles without KO any opposing Bird (ok usually non-3 star battle, nevermind :) )

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    That’s exactly what I said, though. 50% becomes 75%. 20% becomes 30%. :P
    So despite “cheating”, you still lose more often than you win, if the coin toss is already highly rigged.

Also, I hate it when two of my objectives collide. D:

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    U hate that collision, really :D And me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! :D

RizDub
    @rizdub

@smwforever45 I’m not too big an expert on the game code of Epic; I know more about the coding for Angry Birds 2.

On that note though, @datguygamer where exactly are you looking to find those encrypted hex codes? Do you know how to decrypt the files?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub I usually use ADB shell to extract parts of the obb (because at once is not possible for me) and then use ToolPatcher to read the addresses along with some HEX converters and tools. You can also use Hexpatcher alpha to read the codes and implement any changes using Lyckypatcher and/or Root Module (with XPosed Framework).

For the record, I don’t know how to decrypt all files because I don’t know the method of encryption itself. I know only the way to do so with parts of the obb (as in patch the obb with .pat format) but it’s risky as it ha a chance of corrupting the obb. The method itself is not perfect.

@smwforever45

That’s why I said “normal star distributions”. Very rarely (it happened to me only once), the GAPM screws out and gives you a higher star item for a lower ranking item. Now with Emblems, it’s normal but I once got a Wooden Splinter (Wood League 0 star item) at 2 stars which is not possible normally. But since it was an anomaly, I scrapped it.

@kennymcc
    Thanks, I know my birds are not that strong compared to Level 60 birds but it is the strongest at my level. My ESD deals 3101 damage now! Too bad it needs health for that kind of power. Would have been nice to just deal the damage without any repercussions. :D

Dave
    @seraphion

Can you get the item which revives your birds with 30% chance in dimond?

I have the time jump item for arena but I still prefear rageshield. Anyone here with me?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    Also still looking for Resurrection… I do prefer TJ and Vengeance over Rage Shield though. Rage attacks are a threat but they’re not all that the enemy does. Plus, I prefer offensive over defensive emblems.

@datguygamer

I think I might have once gotten a glitch like that too. :o But I scrapped it as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I received a reply from Rovio (namely Magdalena) concerning Sky_Spy! @kennymcc @pointless

They better hurry investigating.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I think that we will never know what Rovio do with Sky_Spy. It is friday today. Rovio support doesnt work on weekend days, so I hardly believe that they make final acts (if any) against Sky_Spy during this day. Or maybe we will see Sky_Spy on some board few months later again, the same way when @pointless has already reported him to Rovio few months ago :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 40 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 1000101001001101000110010001000101001010 (15 won, 25 lost).

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Hi all, I’ve been viewing this site for awhile and just recently registered. There are some real geniuses compared to me at least(not really a tech guy).

I originally played this game just as a time waster on my iPhone and got addicted. Just wondering how you guys(and gals)can know so much about this game? It took me a couple weeks just to figure out that SRC was the star reef castle. This is the only angry birds epic website I’ve ever logged onto so I suppose there are a lot.

I don’t have a computer and I don’t do Facebook so I have that disadvantage. However, I have been playing since it’s inception and have spent money on this game. My username on epic has been Manbeast in the past and is now currently ShapokoTheManbeast. Just popped in to say hi

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Hi. :3 Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay.

I’m sort of the same as you. When I came here I didn’t know all this stuff, everyone was talking about SRC and Valiant and I was like: Huuuuuuuh???
    But if you regularly visit here and actually look what people mean, and get into the materia, you’ll probably also end up being a genius and teaching others that have the same questions. No, really! XD

I also played without Facebook for a long, long time. I do have a computer but don’t use it to play Epic. I only recently made a Facebook account only for Epic because the advantages are enormous.

I haven’t seen you on one of my Arena leaderboards yet but I’ll be on the lookout.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomant
    It is good to make some FB (gaming) profile like RedYoshi and many of us did :) Ofcourse the final decision is up to u :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.