Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Done! You can bet I’ll be keeping more careful track, but it will take about 2 weeks for me to get back to 75 LC.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 I can try to reproduce this. I’ve been saving LC’s and will likely buy that +1000 mastery in the next day or so. I’ll capture it on video for evidence.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Aack! Egg on face and foot in mouth! I thought it was +1500 for all, not +1000. Just got another offer of +1000. I guess I had bought a lot more mastery points at +500 each than I realized.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Knights and Dragon’s ad freezes Epic and iPad; have to shutdown and restart. Will report to Rovio.

Jon
    @epicjon

Don’t know if it’s a consistent bug or not because it only happened once and I haven’t tried to replicate it, but the other day I got my first complete set for Chuck, the phoenix set, and while going through a wave battle I didn’t worry about healing him, because I knew he’d revive automatically, but then he died and did not revive. Not sure why or if it consistently doesn’t work. Maybe just an anomaly, I’ll try again.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

If the damage done to Chuck is greater or equal to how many hit points he has + how many hit points he gets when he is revived he will still die in one shot.

bouboule
    @bouboule

He didn’t get revived with me either, and no he didn’t take enough damage to get killed a second time

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Revival is not bugged. There has been sufficient investigation into it, and it works properly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@epicjon @bouboule — If you read the description of the set bonus carefully, you will see that he only gets revived once per battle, not once per wave, and certainly not many times per wave.

Jon
    @epicjon

Yeah I know, that was the first he was knocked out.

angry johnny’s explanation seems the most plausible. I wasn’t paying close enough attention though to see if the damage was sufficient enough to do so.

bouboule
    @bouboule

@mvnla
    It was the first and only time it died in the entire battle

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The sets are NOT bugged.

Blues and/or Chuck revive in-battle for 50% of their base health (which does not include health bonuses associated with off-hand items).

So suppose Blues’ base health was 500, and they currently have 100 health remaining.

If you get hit by a 300-point attack, your Blues will go:
    100 > 0 KO > Revive 250 > 50
    If you get hit by a 700-point attack, your Blues will go:
    100 > 0 KO > Revive 250 > 0 KO

satheen
    @satheen

Hello,

My game is crashing about 4/5 times per game,
    I can’t play anymore a big battle ’til the end….

I am really uspet and angry because I have to try several times a battle, I lost my birds’s friend when it crashes and a lot of potions !!!

I can’t load a video without bugs !!

Can ROVIO give a new update to fix it orwill they wait ’til everyone leaves the game ???

I’m on iphone with the last update.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@satheen — Have you tried “hard-closing” all apps that are open in the background, followed by a hard shutdown and restart of your iPhone?
    1) Double click the round button. This should bring up a row of all apps that are running in the background. Quite impressive if you’ve never done this. Swipe them off the screen. (Older versions of IOS are slightly different).
    2) Hard shutdown and restart: Hold down the round button and the power-off button at the same time until the screen goes black. Wait for 20 sec. Press the power on/off for a couple of seconds until you see the apple.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all @satheen — I am still having lots of problems with the video ads, but I’ve found it is not fatal, just extremely irritating:
    When I watch an ad for the floating chest in the caves, or to get more strength & health in SRC, when the ad ends, EPIC and my iPad freeze. However, I’ve discovered that if you wait a few minutes, it will unfreeze. Unfortunately, you have to wait again, and in the case of the treasure chest wait several times, before you can resume the game.
    I’ve reported this to Rovio, and added more details as I discover them, but so far it hasn’t been fixed.

freshprince
    @freshbirdprince

there are some particular bugs that needs be addressed. might eagle stamps gained from doing snoutling dungeon dailies. it does not record stamp for every each completed i have completed close to 30 of them but yet i only have 17 stamps.

another bug that once in awhile since i first started playing last june, even if you dont exit out of a watch video for item video. it will try say you didnt watch full video even if your hands off the device while video plays.

satheen
    @satheen

Oh yes I’ve tried everything, and although restored my iphone and put back epic on, but it’s still the same !
    the game is too loud and the ads needs too much ressources (even if all my aps are shut).

I have new bugs every days :
    – now i’m level 39 but I can’t beat a donjon because my birds are quickly killed.

– Another really annoying bug is for exemple :
    my bird should deals 700 points to a pig, and only deal 200 points whereas they’re not reduced or lowered…
    I really know the game (level 39 and Cave 11), but I can’t play it as usual, I can not finish the Cave 11 #5 because the damages I should done are not the real.

– my game is cashing after a video

– crashing after entering chronicle caves

– crashing after the loading of the wave / battle….

– crashing after visiting my friends sets

– crashing everytime if you prefer, and without any rules…!

I sent a message to rovio but I think nothing will fix it except a good new update.

I’m really sad because I like the game, but will not play it longer in these conditions :(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@satheen — Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. If you have a Rovio account, and are signed in to it, you can completely delete Epic, and reload it from scratch. You should not lose any progress once the Rovio account resyncs. Good Luck!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@satheen @mvnla2 And if you do not have a Rovio account it is free to get one (either from the app or from Rovio’s homepage).

Jon
    @epicjon

Yeah, I used chuck a bunch today and noticed how the reviving goes. I’m pretty certain the first time I just got hit enough to KO him the second time.

In other news, my friendship essence is bugging like crazy. Maybe I shouldn’t even say anything. I’ve gotten over 30 today from one request. It does the 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 stuff, but repeated as more friends replied. I’ll take it… Hopefully it keeps going that way for me.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Robot litter… happens just about everywhere after replaying the level multiple times on autoplay. Same thing happens with Bombs: Cookie Bomb

Look carefully and you’ll see another “part” of something.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@mvnla2 The 75 LC upgrades are for 1000 mastery for all birds. I wonder if it used to be 1500 in the distant past. Since I’ve been keeping track it’s been 1000

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@freshbirdprince

I thought the Mighty Eagle stamps were based n the number of consecutive weeks you have defeated the Golden Pig (daily)? My stamp number only goes up with each week I keep beating the Golden Pig each day, I’m at something like 23 now…

Are daily dungeons supposed to also grant stamps? If so, that is news to me…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@toothGnasher — You’re right, as far as I know it’s always been 75LC for +1000 mastery for all. I managed to confuse myself earlier.

@sutekh137
    — You’re correct about the Mighty Eagle Stamps. You don’t get any for the daily dungeon. I think I have 24 now.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I have just leveled up Paladin and Thunderbird to 10. Once doing so the shops selling both items have “new” notices and are available for purchase.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.