Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

can anyone tell me minimum system requirements for epic, because after pirate king release the game isnt playable, only crashes

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tiit-lepik-3 — I don’t know the answer, but I’m sure it would help the @admins if you said what platform you were playing on, with what RAM, etc. and what operating system. You could also try hard closing all the apps you have running in the background and restarting your device.

crystallee
    @crystallee

Is it possible to get reembersed for coins?? On a couple different occasions I used ten coins to bring MY birds back and they came back but it wouldn’t let me fight! And it wasn’t my phone it was the game cause everything else was working in the,game I just couldn’t fight so I had no choice but to end it… what should I do??

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@crystallee — Send a support request to Rovio, explaining what happened. FYI — Your problem should have been posted under the Epic Bugs Forum. Good Luck!

crystallee
    @crystallee

OK thanks a bunch

Carl Wright
    @cwright017

When I attack Wizpig, in Wizpigs Castle, using Paladin for the killing blow – Wizpig then turns into Demonic Wizpig but then he takes his turn before me! ( This doesn’t happen with any other bird and I assume it’s because of Paladins healing getting added after the cut scene and counting as my first go?)

Demonic Wizpig then proceeds to charge every turn until he wipes everyone out before I’ve done 50% damage.

I’m on iOS and the latest version.

In the battle of wizpig castle, when the second wave/part begins the game doesn’t let me play anymore (it’s running but without input), I tried it in both iPad and Android and the result is the same! This only happens in this fight, cause the rest of the game runs without any problem.

This is extremely annoying, I tried the battle 15+ times and it always gets stuck in the same place. I tried with different heads on the red one and everything.

Any ideas how to solve this issue? I leave a screenshot of the game state.

Bug Screenshot

SambucaSebi
    @sambucasebi

Hi there,

i have an big Problem. Sometimes before i play a Level it begins whit an Ad or when i look the Freevideo by my GoldenPig or the Treasurevideo in th caves ;) And it give ONE Ad (Brave Frontier) kick me 5-6 times in the Appstore, its sucks!!!! Is this a Bug or is this AD buggy? :( Can i report this to rovio or to apple. I want this app will be banned. Can anyone help me, what can i do?

Greetz Sebi :O)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yes, you can and should report the Ad to Rovio if it keeps crashing your game. Remember to also include what device you are playing on and what version of that device’s operating system it is using.

Not sure what you mean by “kick me 5-6 times in the Appstore” though.

The link for reporting to Rovio is: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sambucasebi If you are being brought to the AppStore, then you are clicking on the ad. That’s what it’s designed to do.

SambucaSebi
    @sambucasebi

@AMslimfordy: No, i dont click on the AD. The AD kick me “AUTOMATICLY” in the Appstore!

@Angry
    Johnny: When i was kicking in the Appstore from these AD and i go back to the Game, the Game kick me back to the Appstore again and again and open the BBrave Frontier) Window. I will make a Video, when it happend again!!!

burbman
    @burbman

@drobbinsjr – My birds that have reached level 10 are also showing up as available for purchase in their original spot on the map. I am tempted to potentially waste some snoutlings to see what happens if I accept the offer, but do not want to lose my level 10 status.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

What happens if you load your game, disconnect the internet, and then try it? I know a disconnect stops battles, but does it also stop all activities on the map? I suppose it does…

That is a weird bug, they must not have been expecting many folks to reach level 10 (I have three classes about 20% of the way between 9 and 10, so still a ways to go…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

PS. And the funny part is that the “Mastery” achievement still doesn’t register properly. *laugh*

Mishatje
    @mishatje

It’s not exactly a bug I’m complaining about but I’ve got this friend on ABE that is level 1023.. I used one of her birds in a Boss Cave Level and beat it with 1 hit from her Red. You can see here that the Heroic Strike is 75658.

So again, I am not complaining because this is making it really easy for me to get my remaining stars but it’s not a correct way of playing ABE..

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yeah, some people just have to hack their games and make it easier for them to enjoy the games. Kind of sad really.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I saw people posting screenshoots on FB that leveled up their birds to 999. If I were you I’d report to Rovio. taht isn’t fair to all paying customers and other players who don’t pay anything but play fair. I spent almost 1000 dollars on this game and am disgusted by cheaters. Rovio should bann cheaters from game.

Mishatje
    @mishatje

I agree with you. It isn’t fair to others who are honestly playing the game fair. Although banning would be kinda hard because I think they can only ban your Rovio Account. But you can just make a new one and start all over again.

But I agree, it’s kind of sad really.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@cosmo2503, @angryjohnny, @mishatje :

For a connection-required game like ABE, why doesn’t ABE simply say, “Cannot continue, level above X”, where X is some reasonable number (41 works for me at the moment, the highest allowed by any “normal” player…)

Or does the hack even do network spoofs such that Rovio would be unable to tell what level a character really is?

To put it another way, as long as the game can paint your character level in the upper left-hand corner, why can’t Rovio say that if that number is too high, the game stops playing? Sounds amazingly simple to me. Even if a lot of important levels are already level adjusted (can you imagine a Level 1023 boss? *shudder*), that doesn’t take into account the whole “borrow a bird” concept. I’d love to have a level 999 bird help me beat some of these Caves…

Rovio, just shut down any character above a certain reasonable level. Or tell us why you can’t…?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Chris
    @chriss

@mishatje: what’s your friend’s name on facebook? ;-)

burbman
    @burbman

@cosmo2503 – I know you have a full compliment of level 10 birds. See my note above, are they all now showing available for purchase at their respective shop locations on the main level again?

beaujack
    @beaujack

My Red Paladin is 10 and I can buy him again for 60LC Bizarre. I think I’ll pass

JustinSaneV2
    @justinsanev2

Anyone else having problems with in-game buttons not responding to input?

Seems to happen about half the time I start up the game.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@justinsanev2

Every morning when I start it up, kill the Golden Pig, then look for the sparkling landmark to harvest, then when I come back to the main screen after checking my birds nest, the overlay buttons do not work on the bottom, and I believe the Event banner in the most recent event also stopped working (that’s across the top of the screen).

So yeah, I know what you are talking about.

Does it happen for you after fighting the Golden Pig in the clouds? That could be the common factor…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I wonder if buying a master 10 bird again lets you start working toward level 11. *smile*

I certainly wouldn’t try it to find out! More likely it resets you to 1!

What’s up, Rovio, and can you fix the Google Play achievement related to becoming a “Master”?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

JustinSaneV2
    @justinsanev2

@Sutekh137

It tends to happen right after I start up the game. I can’t say for certain if it happens after the Golden Pig fight as well… Will have to pay attention tomorrow.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.