Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@justinsanev2

My Epic restarts several times a day, mainly because if I leave it, it restarts anyway when I try to go back to it (I have noticed that ever since I got my new tablet a couple months ago).

But it is only the morning startup that hangs with the buttons being unresponsive, and that is when I fight the Golden Pig. So, that is why I mentioned it… Maybe you will see a pattern with it now too…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@beaujack @cosmo2503 @sutekh137 You could try “rebuying” a “useless” class which is lv 10 and find what it does…

burbman
    @burbman

@all – I took a chance and “repurchased” my level 10 Cap’n for 750 snoutlings. End result, my wallet is now 750 snoutlings lighter. Bird retained his level 10 status, and the Trainer station still lists the headgear as available. Seeing as how snoutlings are fairly easily obtained, this bug is more of a nuisance than anything else.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Why are my LCs decreasing when I haven’t bought anything? Yesterday I had 69, today I have 68. I played the day 3 GP, so should have gotten 4 (3 + 1 for FB); thus I should have 73! I don’t even think there is anything you can buy for 5 LC, is there?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You can buy a spin on the pig machine for 3 LC. I noticed my essence drop from 15 to 14 a couple days ago and I didn’t spend it on a re-spin. I didn’t bother to report it since it isn’t a big deal. I figured there was some bug when syncing devices which cause me to lose the essence.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I lost a total of 5 LC between yesterday and today, so I don’t think buying a spin on the pig machine is the answer. Not to mention I don’t remember getting a pig machine reward I wasn’t expecting at any time.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 It costs 5 LCs to move the classes along at the dojo. It wouldn’t be the first time someone’s accidentally hit that button.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KerrAvon — Gaah! I don’t remember that happening either, but I suppose it could have? I don’t seem to be getting that many chances at upgrades these days, even with accidentally hitting that button.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@burbman Finally, you’re very lucky. Imagine if your capt’n’s mastery dropped to level 1 !!

@all Have you ever had a bug with a specific ad ? When the random ad is a (game name)’s ad, it redirects me to the App Store without I tap any button ! As a result, Epic restarts ! It’s really sucking when I watch the ad for a free potion in a cave level because I lose my Pigiana Jones use !

Edit : I have another bug : I can’t login my Facebook account to ABE. When I click on connect it redirects me to Facebook safari page, which says me that I have already authorized Epic. Then, I’m one more time redirected to Epic, which isn’t even connected to Facebook. I don’t understand anything !!!!

Karen Castro
    @karen-castro-3388

Misty hollow 4, all enemies damage much more to my birds than it is stated when holding my finger on them, says 2 turns deals 214 damage but actually deals 482, not because he puts the 25% more damage on me cause I heal all birds either with the yellow bird or blues so pigs attacking there’s nothing on the birds

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@karen-castro-3388

Do you mean the Pilot Pig?

He has a couple ways of hitting WAY harder than listed:

— If he does his second attack on you, “Weaken”, then your birds take 25% more damage.
    — If his friends are dying, his damage increases 24% per fallen comrade.

You say your birds are no longer weakened, so it must be the second scenario.

So, let’s say he was with five friends and you killed them all first… That could mean an increase in damage of 125%, or him hitting for the base 214 plus 267.5. That rounds up to, you guessed it, 482.

I just did that level and I recall the Pilot Pig being with a couple bombs, a couple ghosts, and another pig (it was a big crew). If you kill everything else first, he is going to hit very hard.

Hope this helps…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

PS. The other passive effect to watch out for is the “Gains power while rage chili fills up”. Pigs that have this effect can have their power increased a lot (100%?) depending on how full the chili is. That means you may need to eat Veggie Cakes to get to 100% and use it before such a hog does its damage… I learned that the hard way in Cave 13 when a bunch of big baddies (sometimes two at once) had this effect in play.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

In the new versus update the banner that red intercepts locks the game if you have red on your team. Once all opponents are ko’d it will not allow red to attack. The game sits idle and I had to restart. This gave me a loss! Boo!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The Chronicle Caves chest ALWAYS appears when you enter the caves however if you do not fulfill the requirements to open it (24 hours since you opened it last time) it will disappear when the caves have fully loaded. A bit annoying.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

Crashing bug:

When fighting the Golden Pig, there is a high chance of his first attack causing an FC. If it doesn’t FC, it will be fine from then on, until the next day’s Golden Pig.

This bug also seems to appear on some weapons, I’ve had Blues’ boomerang and bow exhibit this bug before. The common thing is that if the first attack does not FC, it works fine afterwards, however the attacks no longer have any projectiles appearing.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Version: 1.1.3
    Platform: Xiaomi Redmi Note (4.2.2)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@inimical Stupid question but what does “FC” mean?

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

@angryjohnny I probably should’ve used the word “crash” instead. FC means Force Close, usually used to refer to crashes on Android apps (they forcefully close themselves).

Marlz Guy
    @marlz-guy

Was playing and then stated up and now just gets stuck at synchronizing version unistalled rebooted etc and still says the same works fine as guest

seggy
    @seggy

I can no longer tell how many Mastery Points I need for each bird’s next level. The popup still appears if I hover, but the bottom says “Next level” without the number next to it. It’s just blank.

On the main map, the Coming Soon banner just keeps spinning, and spinning, and spinning…

ETA: Oh yeah, this is the iOS version.

ETA: And not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but since even before this version, the trainer near SRC is offering to sell me a Paladin for 60LC even though I already own it. His hut even has a “NEW” badge.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

The Red Intercept banner caused the fame to gang again. This was my last chance at playing. That’s two losses today from this bug and I’m out of the tourney today. Any updates @admins?

Nytmair
    @nytmair

Not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change with the update… No more restarting during cave battles.

Karen Castro
    @karen-castro-3388

It seems that it was your second guess, never noticed that before but this time they hit too hard the birds died right away, and first I thought he only gains more attack If i kill them but the bombs will blow up anyway and when they are gone the pigs attack becomes stronger, so I can’t even slow down this process. I killed the pig with spies and wizard

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Well, this is just great… Upgrade to 1.2.1 and now Epic won’t even start. Hits the “Chimera” logo and before the logo even paints in (like it usually does), I’m dumped to launcher with “Unfortunately, Epic has stopped”. Tried:

— Fresh reboot of tablet
    — Clear cache of the game
    — Uninstall/reinstall

No dice. So, now I am going to lose my 26-day streak of Golden Pig killing (plus the nice discount that gave me at the Eagle Dojo) because Rovio can’t make a game that doesn’t immediately crash.

No problems before this other than the standard lags and crashes that would occur once in a while. This is the first time the game doesn’t even start.

This is all on Android 4.4.2 on an ASUS Memo Pad 7, in case anyone has ideas on what I can try. This really sucks. All I can think of is that suddenly having an Intel chipset matters? It has never mattered before and there is no other game I have personally been unable to play. Help!

Anyone know how I can keep up my Golden Pig streak? Will Epic install and run OK on an iPhone 4? Or iPad 2? If I install there and log in with my same email address, will that work? Guess I can try.

This is really annoying, Rovio, an update that immediately crashes the game? ARG!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

iPad 2 definitely works @sutekh137.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@amslimfordy

Thanks. Looks like it runs fine on the iPhone 4, and I am all sync’d back up.

Still sucks, though, as playing on an iPhone screen is not really that much fun…).

Please fix the game to run on the ASUS Memo Pad, Rovio!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

seggy
    @seggy

Mastery Points needed for next level are now displaying correctly again for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.