Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,976 through 3,000 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@crater

I got a Kindle and having the same problem. I wonder if it because when they get the update from Rovio they have to do things to it so it works on Kindles? This update is a real mess so it might be they are having problems with it as well.

I find it bad enough that we don’t have the update, but even worse we can’t even open Epic to play in the Arena because of that update banner :( :(

Ignitus
    @ignitus

Ranked up to 61 and bird more powerful ;) at the very begginig a crap 1/3of half and Power now It appeared It gained a 10% both Power and health :-D

bob
    @jacob1

Hi, I collected a lot of money for the new update and waited for the rainbow riot to use it. However, I got over and over again the same old epic items and did not come across any of the new set banners. However, I see many other players started to use them. Has anyone noticed this ?

Anonymous

@jacob1
    Those are computer generated teams you’ve been facing. I think we’re all in the same boat with regard to the new sets not spinning up. Sucks that you lost all those LCs…

bob
    @jacob1

No problem… It happens, only if I could understand that there was a bug beforehand.

crater
    @crater

@suzyq

My Kindle updated last night and now I’m able to play the Halloween event. Sure it’s late, but at least it’s letting me do it. Did yours also update?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@crater

Yes, mine updated as well.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

With the changeover from bird max level 12 to 60, I’m finding that I can still power up my level 60 birds. I can still buy powerups for them in the Mighty Eagle Dojo. Some birds are nearing the top of level 60 and I’m worried what could happen when they get there. Has anyone else maxed out the level one higher than than current max (60)?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bikerdood
    1. The old mastery rank maximum was 15 not 12.
    2. You can safely rank up, don’t fear any consequences. The new maximum rank is 61, not 60. My own Wizard is M61 and he’s doing just fine. :)
    Rovio changed the cap after some players had M61 birds due to a glitch. In order to not have to set them back to 60, Rovio instead implemented Rank 61 as the new maximum.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just got a Golden Pig notification… it was supposed to appear at South Beach but it didn’t appear. :S
    My guess on why this is is because the Pig always used to appear at South Beach-2, a level that has been removed in 1.5.3.
    I went to my Nest once, then back to the island, and the Pig respawned, this time at Cobalt Plateaus, where I could catch it.

So, if one of you has the same issue, do as I did. Another classic glitch from Yours Truly aka Rovio.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Maybe this bug is not epic but still funny :D When you fight Dracula King Pig and he bites your bird, he drains life from that bird. If your bird was poisoned by Banshee in previous wave and is KOed in next turn after bite, DKP tries to drain life from him at the begining of next turn. He can’t as the bird is KOed. So, instead of taking his normal turn i.e. move progress bar toward his attack he simply does nothing :D

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I just got a Golden Pig notification… it was supposed to appear at South Beach but it didn’t appear. :S
    My guess on why this is is because the Pig always used to appear at South Beach-2, a level that has been removed in 1.5.3.
    I went to my Nest once, then back to the island, and the Pig respawned, this time at Cobalt Plateaus, where I could catch it.

So, if one of you has the same issue, do as I did. Another classic glitch from Yours Truly aka Rovio.

@smwforever45
    same thing happened to me today but the golden pig showed up at Snowy Peak for me instead after having failed to show up at South Beach.

eviljelek
    @donny-armanda

I just realised, when I was played at the tournament one of my bird were knockout.
    A bar appear on the bird and the normal will be reloaded 3 mark then my bird will comes back.
    Today in the tournament, when my bird are knock out… bars are appear however when the mark were supposed to be filled up until 3 mark… it didn’t happened. the mark will be reduced to zero every time my others bird or my flag get hit by the enemy.

is anyone having the same problem?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@donny-armanda its not a glitch. one of chucks sets has a small chance of resetting enemy charge counters

Rudi
    @rudisek

I participate in event Shadow of the Tinker Titan and did 1 fight. I had a team MATILDA 62 abd fight against team BOMB 35 and mine team was on lead. I mean I have finaly luck with team.

I did mine 2 another fights and what happened. Somehow Rovio or who? exchanged me to oposite team and now I’m fighting in BOMB 35 against MATILDA 62 and ofcourse losing for lots of points.

Its a bug or what is it? How can be possible? I want only same position as in first participation!

rogstepper
    @rogstepper

I played three battles in the new Shadow of the Tinker and then checked the leader boards. All of the people on my board and the opponent board are flagged as Cheater! What gives? I played three battles legitimately and am grouped with cheaters?? that’s BULL.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rudisek
    I’ve got the same glitch. I’m also being shuffled around teams, but not just does my team constantly swap, but the players I see on my board also constantly change.

@rogstepper

I can calm you down, that is just a visual glitch. Nobody on your board is cheating. It just looks like they are.
    This bug exists since months and Rovio has never bothered to fix it.

rogstepper
    @rogstepper

OK cool. This is just the first time I had encountered this.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Has anyone else NOT had the “Shadow of the Tinker” appear on the map so you could play the game?..never mind.

DD
    @toolow

While battling in the cave using auto-play, I ended up with one where the 3 birds were frantically fighting… no one. All the pigs were defeated but the battle didn’t end and the birds still convinced there be pigs.

Giacomo Morelli
    @giacomo-morelli

am i the onlyone with the blueprints bug?
    when i unlocked new workshop some blueprints are sold out also if i dont have it! any clue?

limoron
    @limoron

This has happened to me twice so far. When I get to a new workshop, one or two of the recipes were marked as “SOLD OUT” even though I have not bought/got them yet.

mminacrunch
    @maaminacrunch

When I started the pirate king event I had to restart the app. no problem. then later i noticed that no pirate invaders were showing up. this sometimes happens during an event. but i have not seen any invaders since yesterday and I have been periodically checking for them.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@maaminacrunch the event finished yesterday

mminacrunch
    @maaminacrunch

@sam-spargo Yeah, thanks. For some reason this only posted nine hours ago when I tried to post it on Saturday.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,976 through 3,000 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.