Version 2.1 is here

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@abginebird

Heh, number has nothing to do with it… I am level 80, but I still don’t consider myself a very good tactician or “strong” player. I like Finisher because my idea of offense is to hit hard — that’s about it. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

DD
    @toolow

@sutekh137
    That’s OK. BTW, I like Finisher too for the same reason. And it sound so final. :)

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@toolow

I imagine Bomb using that hook to perform Mortal Kombat-style finishing moves on hapless piggies. *smile* FINISH HIM!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sutekh137
    What is your favorite team w/ finisher w/ weapons and banner options. I need a new team because of boredom. Thanks

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@metztli013 That can happen if it is a banner set item and one was from when you were a lower league level and one was from when you were a higher league level. Platinum banner items are lower than diamond banner items.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dallasreds

Banner options? I don’t do Arena stuff, so does a banner help anywhere else?

I mainly use:

Seadog w/ finisher
    Wizard with whatever resets bars on enemies count-up
    Spies with Robot

Used to have Spies with the Ballista set, but accidentally scrapped the crossbow portion (and it was sharded up to level 10, too…ouch).

As you can tell by the build, it is just all offense all the time, not much else.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pointless
    @pointless

@ketchup233 you really don’t know me from these pages if you are doubting my level of compete. I think the ten Diamond trophies I have (or, well, used to have) and top three finishes in every Event (besides when I had maxed Birds) would point to that. And I am second…what else do you want me to do? :P

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@dallasreds

For me these days, the main team is this:

Elite Cannoneer with Finisher (in Arena) or Gladiator’s Punch elsewhere (multiple hits and 45% chance of collateral damage)

Elite Witch in Arena and Elite Bard elsewhere both with Nature’s Blessing.

For the third team member, I switch between

Blues (Elite Treasure Hunters or Elite Rogues) with Robot or

Red (Elite Samurai mostly or Elite Paladin) with Dragon Breath

I will use others but the above are my current mainstay. I use Chuck (any class) the least these days but when we get Elite Wizard that would change ;) Now when I use Chuck it’s mostly in the Arena with TBird and either Reset or Mana depending on the team I’m facing.

Btw, I just used Ancient Relic to fuse 3 sub L82 non-enchanted items and got a L82 Dragonscale. Had the shards and snouts to enchant it to 10 and my Red now has 11794 health :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed I really can’t imagine a world without a Chuck Class. I don’t know how any other Bird’s Rage even compares…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@pointless

In the Arena, sure, elsewhere it’s too easy to loose it as it has by far the least health compared to other birds at equivalent mastery. I use it against poisonous enemies for sure.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@pointless

Also, against multiple enemies, Bomb rage is far more effective IMO. Case in point, against the current event’s Kraken, one Bomb rage hit at the start gets rid of all the tentacles in one blow. After that, it’s hits with my strongest attackers (SeaDog, Treasure Hunters, Samurai and Witch). With Finisher, I have it down in 3 turns, sometimes 4 if Finisher doesn’t proc.

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed OK, but I am winning in two turns with a TBird Rage taking care of all (or most) tentacles, then a buffed hit on Kraken himself with Paladin and SeaDog, under another debuff from Skulkers…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pixelyzed

@pointless

I often take out the Kraken in two turns with:

Samurai
    Seadog (with Finisher)
    Wizard
    Marksmen

Marksmen first, then Seadog on samurai to hopefully get the extra hit on the Kraken (and then five hits next round). If Finisher hits twice in that second round, that’s when Kraken goes down.

Definitely done in three, since a 4-bird team generates Rage so dang fast you can’t miss with Chuck in the lineup. I always use Chuck (but maaaaan, Elite Wizard would be nice). I think Chuck is LESS effective in the Arena since he only gets a 3-hit instead of 5.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pointless
    @pointless

@sutekh137 a very effective Team :)
    I do like the Marksmen/Samurai combo, maybe try Stone Guard there as well, given an equal Mastery, of course.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pointless

They are all around 70-72 mastery these days, just grinding as I go along…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 It’s simple really; ancients are stronger that normal set items. Dallas’ set item is stronger than yours.

Pointless
    @pointless

@sutekh137 then I find Stone Guard quite fun, with that setup of attacking an enemy under a debuff. Damage is quite impressive. His secondary is useless, but really, Samurai and Paladin are in the same boat, for the most part, given our L/M.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I raised a ticket with Rovio yesterday morning about lost trophies. I got a reply in the afternoon to say they had reinstated them for me. Although I also asked about my last Diamond trophy turning into Platinum they didn’t respond so that remains the same. I’m going to write to them again about that.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq you had to submit a ticket to have this rectified? (Incredulous expletives inserted here)…
    I was hoping to see them again when Arena reopens. I am hoping this is still the case, but I think I will follow suit to be sure.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@sutekh137 @pointless @pixelyzed @datguygamer

My setup against Kraken:
    StoneGuard – Dragon set,
    SeaDog – Finisher set,
    Lightning Bird – any gear,
    Skulkers – Beep set.
    I put down the Kraken in 2 rounds.

So every crafting in Ancient Relict (after the first free) costs 30 LCs (50 LCs in Arena). I dont mean re-roll, just regular roll. No free roll after waiting for example 24h or anything else?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Unfortunately, yes we do.

Screenshot_2017-05-06-11-33-58.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq SERIOUSLY??? I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM FOR THE MISTAKE THEY MADE???? GAKKKKK

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc When you first start the FUSING, it costs 30 LCs, after that each re-roll adds another 30 LCs to a max of 300 LCs. After you reach 300, the cost doesn’t increase anymore. This is for only the normal one. The arena relict costs more.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    30LCs, 3 set items destroyed to have guaranteed one new random set item with a chance of 20% to get random Ancient set item. Isnt it too greedy :)?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can people in my game borrow my birds please? I am a bit short on FE. I don’t like to plug like this but I seriously need them for the next mini-campaign. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.