Version 2.1 is here

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo But how many exactly? I know the multiplier stacks up but still, did he implement x100?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer I’m not sure how many he used but I assume at least 20

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Okay now what’s your opinion on this new update?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer I’m not sure about that ancient relic thing yet (haven’t tryed it yet as I only have two set items not being used atm) the new caves were challenging which I liked.I’m annoyed that my arena trophies won prior to season 10 are gone and the bug where reds attacks make the noise when attacking the kraken isn’t fixed

tmbirdsss
    @tmbirdsss

Is anyone able to access the arena after the update? It still shows “Under construction” for me and then the only trophy it shows is a platinum for season 10 when I should have received diamond.

TheGoldenBird
    @epicpizza

Why is Amazon usually the last type of brand to release updates? I’m still waiting for the update :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@tmbirdsss Arena will be unlocked on May 7 with Season 11. Till then it will remain locked.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@epicpizza

I’ve been told it’s because they have to make adjustments after they receive it from Rovio.

TheGoldenBird
    @epicpizza

Ok, wished instead of making the game unplayable before an update, make it playable
    Remember one time amazon made us skip the Egg Hunt due to this

Anonymous

@sam-spargo @datguygamer @pointless
    I used about 25 xp potions in the two new caves to get from 70 to 80.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@epicpizza

I missed the Easter as well ?

Just now I got that red banner message to say update, but, it takes you to the store but the new update isn’t there to download, so now I can’t open Epic at all until they release the update. ???

Anonymous

Dojo offers are now appearing for me

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus But why, what was the reason to rush using up valuable potions like that? I mean yeah, they are there to be used but still.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    So my new set items are max level

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    I did the free crafting and got nothing new. No change on any item. After the free one, you have to pay 50 LCs for crafting. Yikes! I paid for one and got Ancient Bird of Just top. It is already enhanced to 5 but no more powerful than the regular Bird of Just. Do you have to have top and bottom to gain anything ?

IMG_0039.PNG

Edit : After re-reading the blurb I think you have to do 2 craftings on the same item before it increases in value?
    Help!

essamar
    @essamar

I have downloaded and installed the update on my Galaxy Tab S2. When I try to open the game, I get the message that there is a new version and it takes me to the app store. I have this game through Amazon. When I click on open, all I get is a black screen. Is there another step that I have to do before I can play the game. This is very frustrating as the event starts soon. Can someone help?????

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Max level but may not be max enchantment.

burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – The only value of experience potion is to increase the XP earned on a level. Not really valuable for anything else, why not use them to jump to the next max level as quickly as possible? I have about 300 of them, and have been using on the new cave levels to level up as quickly as possible.

burbman
    @burbman

Yay! Dojo open! After exhausting my LC saved since the last level jump my flock is now all M71/72 and on their way to greatness!

Joey
    @joeyba

I bought for 3375 fruit cake rank 4 and it’s still in professor’s lab!! Whuuuut the hell

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer @poptimus @sam-spargo
    I used exactly 20 XP Potions to get to L80, for the same reasons as stated. I had over 100 of them, so no big deal, and besides, what else are they for? :)
    You get a huge amount of XP the first time you clear one of those new Cave levels (almost half a level up).
    I have also already free-rolled a couple L82 Set Items. Nothing I’d use, unfortunately.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    I don’t get what you mean about max enchantment. New set items would never be max enchanted. Though it’s nice that new Ancient items from the Relict are E5 right away.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Let’s say you had a level 47 item equipped (max enchanted) and even though you reached level 80, you are still using that old weapon. Now if you get an Ancient set item, that will be level 82 so it will be based on your max level BUT it will have only an enchantment level of 5 which is not max. That’s what I meant.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman @pointless Well I am a hoarder by nature and I never usually spend stuff unless absolutely needed. I have 4000 of those lying around but I don’t use them ever.

On that note, the dojo is open. Time to get my birds to M80. ;)

Lucy56
    @lisafaulkner

I had no idea that I would lose the Level 10 Set Items when I used the Relic Maker.

That is a major, MAJOR Disappointment.

Is there any way I can revert to my status before the update????

If not, Lucy56 OUT!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.