Version 1.4.7 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.4.7 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 273 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

@pointless I installed 1.4.8 a few hours ago on my android device. I can play the games like 1.4.6 or before.

Some people mentioned that the arena battles have lower point rating opponents. What I see so far is, basically all of them are computer-generated.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

When I aborted a battle just now the game told me “Do you really want to quit the game?”… The game never did this on iOS so far (for as long as I’m playing the game!) and I wonder if this has always been the case on Android or if this is a new thing in 1.4.7/1.4.8…

EDIT: I too just now got a message that @jacek-jedrzejowski’s Treasure Hunters I just borrowed ranked up from 9 to 10. Mine are already at rank 10. I wonder if his TH went up by a rank… (I don’t really believe it, since I borrowed @kennymcc’s Druid and he didn’t get a single mastery point from that, he told me…)

EDIT 2: For whatever reason, this also auto-selected my TH class even though it was set to Rogues. Odd…

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 That message always show up when I click on the button with island and two trees.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    Yeah that’s the Abort button I mean (“Return to Island”). So it always showed up on Android? They should add it to iOS. It’s a neat feature.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Congrats on getting Elite Sea Dog! ?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I did the update and now I can play the game again. Happy they had a sale and bought all the elite helmets. :)

I only have 3 birds at 15. The game is getting quite boring. Levels are doing much. They should expand the map. Be cool if they came out with an Epic 2 where you could port your progress.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Has anyone been able to buy Elite Knight in this sale as it’s the only one I’m missing but it’s not showing up for sale.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@suikyo the issue with many computer generated opponents happens after a big upgrade to the arena. The game needs a bit of time to build up a database of player opponents again.

Narc
    @narc

Still waiting for rovio to fix this. Placed a ticket but no response yet. Currently using iPhone 6

Jim151
    @jim151

Still waiting for rovio to fix this. Placed a ticket but no response yet.

I’m still waiting on a ticket I submitted 3 weeks ago when the game took away the elite stone guard I had earned. Not expecting anything.

Still can’t get the game to start. It’s been “Loading balancing into memory” for 3 days now.

Pointless
    @pointless

Installed 1.4.8 Android and all seems to be working as it should. Thank you for your input, was dreading the thought for a while.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@pointless

I installed 1.4.8 Android too. Unfortunately it looks like I lost about 3,000 points in the arena. Too much to make up because I already hit all of my objectives. I was going back and forth between second and third place.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Have you encountered any of these hiccups so far?

1. Your Rovio account being auto logged out
    2. That “Epic needs to restart” message
    3. Your “game profile needs to be updated” message
    4. Game crashes while opening the event banner
    5. Shop not opening
    6. Buying mastery with Snoutling doesn’t work/ crashes the game
    7. The game constantly gives the message “latest game progress is available” after each game boot.

Thanks

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I have not had any problems with any of those on your list, all seems to be working fine (knock on wood).

I did just have that wheird Mastery glitch happen, will post details in that thread.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer @pointless
    Had none of these issues either.

What weird Mastery glitch? I’ll have to look into this o.o

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Thanks for the response. I can’t currently test these scenarios myself so I just have to ask others for the results.

Also by “that glitch” I assume you mean the one where mastery gained for one class is transferred to some other class?

Pointless
    @pointless

OK, I will post here. I think you had the same thing @smwforever45
    I borrowed a friend’s TH/M9 for a Cave run through 13-5 (high Mastery output if you can’t always restart the level, btw) and during the first Wave, the borrowed TH leveled up to M10. Very odd, as he was borrowed. Finished the Battle, and upon exiting, got a notice saying MY TH had increased from M9-M14! Tried to take a screen shot, but all I got was a black screen (sometimes happens with my device). I did not have TH equipped (Blues was Skulkers at the time), but when I checked, my TH was M14. Must be due to the rebalancing Rovio has added in 1.4.7

Pointless
    @pointless

And again, this time I got the screenshot.

2016-08-06-12-02-00.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless How exactly do a class rank up from 14 to 14?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@pointless I tried it myself and:
    Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-21-45.png

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer it obviously takes a special case, like myself, to accomplish such a thing :)

It must be the rebalancing, and for whatever reason, when you use a friend’s Bird, it somehow triggers this. In that particular case, the Skulkers I borrowed was M14, as is mine, so the rebalancing showed no change. Quite funny.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryjohnny that’s exactly what I had with TH, except M9-M14. If only there were a level that awarded such Mastery (but then again, we’d all be M15 in no time).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless So that’s how it goes: When a borrowed gets a mastery up, both the person whose bird was borrowed and the person who borrowed it get to see the screen, in this case the game just thinks the borrowed bird as your own during that level duration and thus shows the rank up for both people.

Credit where it’s due, that’s pretty neat. I guess something cool came out of this 1.4.7 fiasco. But they reduced the requirements for mastery ranks or what? Leveling up from M9 to M14 in just one level (yeah, it’s a cave but still) is a pretty big jump.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

No @pointless I did not get this bug yet :/
    I borrowed all my friends’ birds and the only rank-up was my own Stone Guard which was due anyway.

I never got any rebalancing either, my birds simply kept their mastery rank and their percentage to the next rank…

@datguygamer

Birds don’t rank up this fast, LOL

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer it was a wheird glitch, as I said. Something to do with my borrowed friend’s Bird obviously being really close to leveling up from M9-M10 and the adjusted points needed to Mastery up introduced in 1.4.7. Like I said, I did not have TH equipped for Blues, but somehow borrowing that Class adjusted my own TH.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.4.7 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.