Version 1.4.7 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.4.7 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 273 total)
  • Replies
  • EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Also, as of this moment, neither my iOS nor my Android can see a 1.4.8 update for Epic… :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    1.4.8 is out since yesterday on Android! It’s not there on iOS yet…

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Whoops… Guess my phone just hadn’t updated cache or something.. See it now. Maybe it’s ME who should be discounted for 3 hrs, loll. Let me update and see what it does.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Ok great! After 1.4.8 update, all of my birds actually need MORE mastery to reach the next level than they needed before update from 1.4.7! I am so excited about this! Now I get to regrind/repurchase everything I gained yesterday! Hooray!

Basically, 1.4.8 offsets “unintended mastery gains reported by 1.4.7”.
    Booo! Hisss!

At least my confidence in the observational skills of RedYoshi45 have been restored to their pre-update levels, too! Lol…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    So basically, all you gained in 1.4.7 was restored to how it was in 1.4.6? Bummer…

Regained your confidence in my skills? In a positive or a negative manner? :p

Really, I observe only what I see in my own game, and if it’s different than on others’ games I wouldn’t keep it for myself. XD

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

Let’s just say @smwforever45, I have a lot more confidence in your observations than I do in Blustacks’ ability to run fast…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    Bluestacks runs very well on my computer :-)

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Last time I tried Bluestacks was a couple years ago and it ran like Po climbing the steps to the Jade Palace… To be fair, the PC was a 4-year-old low-end e-machine, but even so, I expected it to perform better than it did back then. Maybe time to try it out again…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    Ok, I have to admit that back when I bought my current computer in 2012, it was high-end :)
    It still is very strong. Can run all of my games without trouble (then again, Sims 3 on highest settings is the most I can think of…). Epic actually runs smoother on Bluestacks than on my iPhone… and I don’t have to worry about my battery either ;)

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

I noticed another change in Arena under 1.4.8. When using Chuck’s rage ability to end a battle, in 1.4.6, all 3 attacks would occur as long as there was a target left to attack (even after banner fell, if any birds were still alive, all three attacks would still complete). In 1.4.8, the rage attacks now end as soon as banner falls, just like it used to prior to 1.4.6.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So when you got that message that the Wizard ranked up to M114, was your Wizard affected by that or not?

@pointless
    I guess this system still needs work. It’s indeed glitchy

@epicgrindr
    That’s how we maintain a community. ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have been away for 10 days and so have played only Arena targets and borrowed a few birds. Didn’t know there was an update. Still using 1.4.6 so thanks everyone.

Do I understand correctly that if you borrow a bird with greater mastery than yours you benefit from a mastery gain? I have 13 birds at 15 and the rest 14.

I play on iOS I will be obliged to update before the next event. By the way Elite Tricksters is long awaited but it’s the most stupid head gear I’ve ever seen. Horrible.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    It didn’t affect my Wizard in any way. Not positive, not negative.

@bubbley

Unfortunately, no… you won’t gain mastery whether you use weak birds or strong birds. It’s merely a visual glitch as it seems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Hmm so rather than a visual glitch, I think only the borrowed bird gets an easy rank up. So basically if my bird gets borrowed, that’s free mastery and FE for me and for others with the same scenario. I guess that’s the benefit.

Wishlist: Why can’t it be where I get 1 or 2 Lucky Coins too along with the above? They should implement that.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 thanks. Has the amount of mastery between ranks changed? How much is now required for 14 to 15. Of the 14s I have left most are more than half way currently, so is there any point in grinding or spending at the Dojo?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    You don’t get mastery… My birds were borrowed and they did NOT gain mastery. It’s still only 1 FE per borrowed bird.

@bubbley

It seems to be less Mastery required from 14 to 15. @kennymcc and others have confirmed it’s 42,750 from 14 to 15 now, used to be 50,000.
    Other ranks have been tweaked too, overall you need MUCH less mastery from 1 to 15.
    You still need to grind and spend at the Dojo, however, because progress to the next rank didn’t change at all. If you were halfway to the next rank, you’re still halfway.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So nothing happens yet everyone is getting the rank up screens. Huh, I wonder…what did they change around in the codes?

So borrowed birds gain mastery or not? Also I was hearing that arena drops mastery. Is it true?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yeah it’s so weird! @pointless even got a Rank Up screen from 14 to 14…
    Something big messed up and possibly they fixed this in 1.4.8… But we don’t know. I mean there is probably a way for me to look in the code but I doubt I’d understand anything. ^^;

Also – false and false. I tried gaining mastery from the Arena and nothing happened. @angryde can confirm. I tried borrowing birds from @kennymcc and he borrowed birds from me and both of us did not gain mastery.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yeah, since I cannot read the codes either, I cannot confirm the changes myself.
    But as far as I can gather from your posts, the mastery rebalance doesn’t seem to be anything more than changing around the requirements for the ranks. Also the event banner showing the next event is a good thing, I guess.

Narc
    @narc

Has anyone heard when the iOS update is rolling out. I havent received a response to my ticket from Rovio yet and I still can’t load the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@narc The official word on Angry Birds Epic’s Facebook page was “during the weekend” so probably today or tomorrow at the latest if that time schedule holds.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yeah indeed.
    It was probably intended that all collected mastery would count towards the new mastery ranks which would lead to heavy rank-ups. But that might have crashed the game with all people above Mastery 14…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Since they messed around with the mastery ranks and changed some of them, I’m guessing now it’s an increasing requirement type thing for each rank up (as it should be instead of most higher ranks staying at the 50K requirement mark). I think in the future we might see more mastery ranks. That would be nice.

Once I get my hands on 1.4.8, I’ll have to mess around with the files myself.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    It seems like that so far. I only see an anomaly where it seems to take less Mastery from 9 to 10, than from 8 to 9. But then again, most values are not certain yet. Only 7 -> 8, 10 -> 11 and 14 -> 15 are definite (20,000, 28,650 and 42,750, respectively). The others are either estimated by me, based on the filling of the progress bar for each class, or from the old version still because I don’t have classes of this rank and I got no information on it either.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I can help confirm some of those if you want. Some classes in my 2nd profile are actually M1 and such.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.4.7 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.