Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

See @smwforever45’s post right after mine

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@jonniek I think he misspoke. I could only use 2 birds as well. The GCC only allows two birds. That’s the way it’s always been.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer why should we upset that things have become more difficult? It is certainly doable, for the reasons @jamairoqui has suggested, and only makes it more important to ensure you have strong Birds and equipment. Yes, this plays in to their plans regarding spending RW$, but this should no longer be a surprise to any of us.

Still blasted through GPC with Paladin/Wizard/SeaDog

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had a go in the GCC, whilst I did complete it I only managed to get 2 Stars :(
    I still have to get 13 candies to get EW.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@smwforever45
    You’re not the only one who people have trouble with your tag name… people keeps misspelling mine as well LOL

@jonniek
    @jamairoqui
    You can borrow a friend’s birds like in the caves as long you are connected to Facebook. That makes it 3 birds.

JonnieK
    @jonniek

Well, that would explain it… I am not on Facebook, so screwed yet again by Rovio/Chimera.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Because many people are upset on FB that the level has become difficult and thus they are getting porked. :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Thumbs Up for increasing of the difficulty of GCC. It forces players to use their cakes and potions and those ingredients for them are very easy to farm. By the way we have only few battles in GCC.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dragonofheart73
    That’s why I add people I often speak to to my friend list, so I don’t have to memorise every single letter of their name :) I just type two or three letters in and that’s it.

@jonniek

You should be able to play with McCool to help you out (for free once every 12 hours), or hire one of Mighty Eagle’s Mercenaries.

@kennymcc

Yeah I like the extra spice of challenge and being forced to use potions! However, they have instead taken the challenge away for the Golden Pig that roams the island. :(

My team was M56 E. Paladin, M56 Thunderbird (borrowed from friend) and M56 Spies, BTW.

Raxor
    @mndc

The GPC gives 10 LC instead of 11.

I have to say that making the pigs harder than before is a bit overkill especially if you don’t have your equipment up to date.

For instance, my Chuck with the Chronos Set (the one that gives you a chance to re-attack with him) has 2073 PV with the E. Mage (mastery 39), he has been one shot by King Pig’s attack who deals 2502 dmg.

But if we want to grind for the ingredients, at least they should give us spots to do that. *cough*bananasandpumpkins*cough*

burbman
    @burbman

I have been caught off guard with the selection of friend birds in GCC as well. I found that if I do not have sufficient stamina ready, the game covers up the box where I would otherwise select my friend’s bird. It can be worked around if you tap on your energy drinks until you show the required ten stamina points. Then select the friend bird and proceed normally from there. Otherwise I have been caught with only two birds in the past.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

All of these spot fiascos wouldn’t have happened if they had just kept the old shop format where we could buy each and every ingredients separately with Snoutlings.

But no, now you can only buy them with Lucky Coins and only the most basic ones. So you get to waste your precious currency and also work tediously towards your goal at the same time. Redundancy, thy name is Rovio.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman What you’ve described happened to me today – during my first run at GCC. Armed with only Wiz and Spies it was pretty tough going… but I managed to survive – barely! – with the assistance of the (new) amped-up potions. Phew! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mndc
    They’ve given only 10 LC’s for a while now. You still get the same amount of LC’s because the Golden Pig is still around on the island (previously, he wouldn’t appear while GPC was unlocked).

@datguygamer

You CAN still buy ingredients with Snouts! Try crafting Pumpkins while not having enough Seeds, for example. You will be asked to buy Seeds, and that is still a Snout offer.
    However, what you can’t buy with Snouts anymore is the final ingredients. But since you can craft them using resources that can be purchased with Snouts, that’s OK for me.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@dragonofheart73 I am on fb, but it never gave me the option of using a friend’s bird. It doesn’t matter, a third bird would get in the way of my approach anyway, which is to bomb the golden pigs as many time as possible with Blues/Artillery and hope for critical strikes. Rage chili and Chuck are perfect, and a third bird would mean a strike less per turn with Blues.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 I’m almost sure that still being able to buy resources when crafting is a loophole they forgot to close. Sooner or a later they will “fix” that, and in doing so will make it so that every time you craft rage chilis, your birds regress a mastery level, or the game crashes and you lose a month’s progress. Or the world ends.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui I’m almost sure that Rovio spies would report back your *excellent* suggestions and they’ll be included in the next release.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@toolow Yeah. How many LCs do you think it will take to buy yourself a seat in the Rovio bunker when the apocalypse arrives?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    Or maybe, this “fix” will bring back the Golden Pig glitch and we can gain infinite LC’s. :P
    …But I guess THAT is where their coding skills are suddenly somewhat supreme. I regularly try to buy classes from the Shop even though I don’t have enough LC’s, and I always hope for it to randomly work due to a glitch. But it never worked so far.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 The glitch I keep waiting for them to bring back is when you spin the wheel and get maximum points without having to spin 4 times. (I’ve heard of it happening to other people.) Or the glitch where the GPM/AGPM gives you a set item you don’t already have. But maybe the world exploding in a massive cleansing fireball is the best I can hope for. Would I be better off using Samurai or Manna set in that instance?

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 That’s Rovionomics for you.

DD
    @toolow

@jamairoqui Definitely Last Will.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@toolow That is why you are Diamond and I have given up on advancing out of Wood.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Only 2 starred the GPC this morning, so I promptly bought the new Rage cake for the next 3 runs

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

This could’ve been random, for me

Did anyone else have a treasure chest that would only give the current unlocked item or one item up? When the event first opened I only got spirits and pumpkins, once the 1st gate opened I got pumpkins and bones etc…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.