Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 17 replies - 276 through 292 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Glad you made it. Congrats.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

I ended up 3rd. Two cheaters took 1st and 2nd place. Feel sorry for the person who ended 4th, as the player did put up a good fight as well.
    On first spin I got what 6k for all, and that’s what I was after.
    My score was something like +220k. But I had to pay to play to stay in the top 3.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK Elite Headgear for the Witch is up at the store for 90 LC! i just bought it :D I am so happy :D yay!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer thank you! Also is it my imagination but in lvl 44 that is now my Elite Witch the level 62 upgrade up to level 4 Doom and Demise (the one with the scythe) it deals 1942 damage!!! When i am having the same Setup with the priestess lvl 61 deals 2×729 1458 damage same goes for my druid lvl 61 those two lvl 61 classes are out-performed buy the Elite Witch Class in lvl 44! I so happy that i spend 50 euros to buy 1400 LCs to buy new headgears and shreds! :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Well glad it’s working out for you. How is your Transformers going on? Is your problem solved yet?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer with the Edge of the world? For the time it’s solved (it was happened only at events and a specific node at the dessert) but the ultimate nurfing of the TF there is undeniable and we have many bots that playing with us in the event and try to push useres spend gems/money on refills to much and the same time the TFs are update to update even more nerfed Galvatron only shoots 2 shoots and take 6-8 second to cool down he is useless now… I have many problems but but but… i am sending reports videos images and the answers from them is that our device (apparently and my devices) are causing the problem especial the “Edge of the world” glitch. That support is the worst support ever!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got an Epic message. Data for the consecutive event has been added in; another Pirate invasion is due to start in 24 days (December 2).

Raxor
    @mndc

I know I’m a bit late to the battle, but I finished the event barely first because the second place tried to snipe me from my first place in the last 3 minutes of the event, so I had to use Stamina Drinks ( 2 to be precise) in order to not get down to 2nd place.

I got 6k mastery for all birds in the first spin.

Also I had a cheater on my board, which is funny because he did nothing at all.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc How many resources did you waste this event?

Raxor
    @mndc

@datguygamer I think I used around 40 Friendship essences to reroll the spin to get the ingredients/points and only 2 Stamina Drinks at the end of the event as I said to stay first.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc Then it’s okay as SDs are more of a pain to obtain than FE. So in the end, how many ranks ups did you get?

Raxor
    @mndc

@datguygamer I got 30 ranks up in total, mainly for the Blues and Bomb.
    My Paladin and Samurai are 42 now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc Great news. Congrats. Try to win next time as well.

Raxor
    @mndc

@datguygamer Thanks, you too. :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mndc I am already at M61 for all classes but thanks. Also, nice Spyro profile pic. :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 17 replies - 276 through 292 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.