Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • Cronus71
    @cronus71

@kennymcc

@suzyq

Yep, I kmow it’s only a game. But when one has a persona of completing a game or achieving what can be achieved, it’s hard to accept.

I feel that with the last update, the game is swarming with cheaters, even in the Arena, which is not such a biggie, as I don’t spend money there.

IMG_0413.PNG

IMG_0414.PNG

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Unrealated but is the golden pig dungeon supposed to be impossible?Have tried it twice and i could only beat a wealthy rogue.Golden pigs have 6-12 times more health than me so i cant take them down.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

Add ‘Avefuriosa’ to the cheat list. I accused the player of cheating during day one already. The player changed the player name to ‘Avefuriosa’. As the player has been 3rd or 4th, during the event, the person now cheated, and has magically gone up by 50k points. In my pic that is the players avatar, and is in 2nd place after even a bigger cheater.

IMG_0415.PNG

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@cronus71

Don’t let Rovio off the hook, there is apparently nothing they can do about the event now but you can ask for a refund. Don’t take no for an answer, they will eventually give you LC’s if you are persistent and ask specifically to be refunded.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@panosplays

Yes they clearly don’t want it to be easy to get all the LC’s at the GCC anymore. They obviously want you to use up your potion resources because those golden pigs are powerful.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cronus71 can you remember the name this player first used? He may not keep the name avefuriosa. Thanks.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

@bubbley

Can’t remember no. What happened is, when I noticed unusual scores, I changed my playername to something like ‘xxx.is.a.cheat’. The player then retaliated by changing the name to ‘1&2cheat’. Then I got so far ahead of the player that I let it go, changed my name back to Cronus71, and the player took on this new name ‘avefuriosa’. Most likely if the player gets away with this, they will keep that name. The person however did not change the avatar.

A few weeks ago, I reported another player in the Arena. I think others did too, as the players and other cheaters scores were set to zero. But I did something similar, changed to ‘xxx.will.report.u’. Then when the player was set to zero, the player changed the name to ‘…grinding…’ :)

I have noticed that a lot of the cheaters, play with female names, asian names or then eastern-european names.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just done my 4th and final run. I’m in 4th place, no hope of catching 3rd place. The person in 5th place is 10k behind me so hopefully he will stay there.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event has just finished.
    I ended up in 2nd place. Got 6k Matilda, 6k Chuck and 6k All after two re-spins.

26 rank-ups! I shall post an update in the Mastery Points topic.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Well done @smwforever45

I stayed in 4th so 2 stars. I got, on the first spin, 6k All, 6k Chuck and 20 level ups so happy with that.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i finished 1st i won the all 6000 mastery the matilda 6000 and the trickster 6000 mastery without second retry spin of the wheel of fortune.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I came in first and got 6k for blues and bomb and 2k for all birds

Pointless
    @pointless

Strangest thing happened. I got the “Calculating” message on the Event timer with about 5mins left (which usually means my wifi connection is iffy) so I had to do a quick reboot as I was in a battle for second (first was a cheater).
    Upon relaunch, I found myself in a completely new league, but still in second luckily. Once again, first was a cheater and third only a thousand behind. I had time to do one last battle to ensure the second place finish, but I feel somewhat bad that I might have bumped someone who worked hard to finish top three by suddenly appearing out of nowhere with over 180K.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

now i am wondering when the elite headgear from the witch will be available at the shop…

DD
    @toolow

Second place. Got 6k Matilda, Chuck and All on first spin; very lucky. A total of 26 level up.

Pointless
    @pointless

I also had a lot of level ups (didn’t count0though) to M61. Only leaves three Classes still at M60 (Rainbird, Cleric and Bard), all less than 1K from the new max.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finished at #10, Got 6K all and well:
    Max Mastery (all classes)
    All classes are now at M61

@elpapam
    Don’t worry, it will be added in a few days. Keep an eye on the shop.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished in 4th place and got 6,000 All + 6,000 Blues on my first respin on the wheel with 9 Mastery Level Ups (including all of Blues’ classes).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Congrats to all :)

sjmike
    @sjmike

Took me 2 extra spins, but I got 6,000 all, 6,000 Blues, and 6,000 Matilda. Total of 25 Mastery level ups. Now every bird is at least level 60.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Well done everybody :)

@pointless

Glad you had a bit of good luck in the end. Very impressed by your score.

@datguygamer

Wow, I think you’ve won 1st prize for getting the most level ups.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq I think there are others as well. It just happens I posted a screenshot while they didn’t. :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq not that impressive when you consider I used almost 100 SD. Top five were fighting hard for the top, and with a cheater in first I didn’t really have an option. I was definitley not going to let top three slip from my grasp here, as I was already fully invested. Started with over 800 SD so I asked myself “what am I saving them for?”

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I made it :) It was tough fight for 3rd place :) I was 2k points behind “Unnamed Player” 10 min before the end of the event (we only use stamina points to get our scores), and at that moment I started to use my stamina potions like mad :) He was watching me as I was watching him :) He tried to react on my fast points gained (with the help of stamina potions), I saw him few hundreds points behind me 1,5 min before the end :) I strated my last battle and finished after the timer, not sure if my points from reward wheel was added to my score. But I do know that I beat my opponent :)

BTW. Congrats to all that made what they had planned in the event :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.