Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 292 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I am with you. Make sure its right otherwise don’t market it. Nerfs are just admitting failure. Why can they not see the bigger picture?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 I am not arguing with you. I just have difficulty believing anything I see at the moment.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley; @smwforever45; @metztli013

It is understandable that you feel that way bubbley given how much Rovio has screwed you over. Even though they were very generous after my last outburst I still brought up your example to say that it isn’t right.

It is a glitch though, as I’ve had it last event(and if I recall you had it last time too). Still sucks though because you can’t see every place in front of you sometimes. This of course I’m assuming because even though I had that rough week 2 weeks ago,this week my board is just full of grinders and as Yoshi says it’s not related to the arena boards.

That being said perhaps it’s iOS users that are affected by this. @metztli013 are you an iOS user?

Anonymous

@shapokomanbeast @bubbley @metztli013 @smwforever45
    I’m on iOS and I’ve got the “all cheaters except me” event leaderboard thing going on too. Pretty sure it’s just a visual glitch.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m on iOS but I don’t have the glitch. I never had it. My game has always been semi-free of bugs :P

BTW the levels 4 to 6 are no real challenge either. I just breezed through them. Only the Dark Knight in Level 6 could be a little bit troublesome.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Maybe it’s all “human” iOS users. Yoshi’s clearly are unaffected lol?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@shapokomanbeast I’m on Android with a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge. It is a little annoying not being able to see the other scores, but not a big deal since I’m pretty much just playing the minimal amount. I’ve kind of lost my drive to grind with all the craziness going on in the game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

On my Android though, I am not seeing any leaderboard glitch.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Can’t play the event because Amazon have still not released the upgrade, probably because it had too many problems with it. The net result is because the banner is telling us to up grade and there isn’t an upgrade available I can’t open the Epic app at all. It maybe another week or longer before I can play Epic again as that is what happened at Easter.

I have written to both Amazon and Epic asking for the banner to be removed so I can at least play in the Arena until they can release the new upgrade. I also told Rovio if they think it’s alright to release an update which isn’t working properly and fix it as they go along, well it isn’t alright. They have no thought or respect for the players by knowingly sending out flawed updates in the first place.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Just download the newest apk and obb from the internet and install it. I don’t think it will matter much even if your store is Amazon and not Google Play. The app signature should be the same nonetheless.

That way you can play it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Because I have a Kindle I get a message from Google Play saying “I don’t have any devices” as a Kindle isn’t a true Android device.

Someone suggested using Bluestakes to play, but it’s not supported by Rovio and I don’t want to mess up what progress I have made, because if I encounter a problem they won’t help me.

I will just have to be patient, although it’s very frustrating.

I just wish Rovio would stop rushing out new events that had so many problems. I would prefer it there were less in the knowledge that when they were released they wouldn’t be total rubbish.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast @poptimus @smwforever45 yes I did have a board like this last time. I didn’t play a single battle just collected the free stuff.

This time it’s different because I expected to be placed in a league with cheats. It also impossible to know if anyone cheats because you can’t see anything. There is no reason for them to be below me either. Just because they are known cheats doesn’t mean their scores are set to zero. We keep witnessing that in the Arena.

I may or may not be part of the glitch. There is no way for me to know.

Incidentally Rovio have not given me a single thing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq You didn’t understand what I said. I said not to rely on the stores and manually download two things: an apk which is the installer and the obb which is the file complementing the apk.
    Install the apk and copy the obb folder (along with the obb file inside it) to storage\Android\obb. That’s it, launch the game.

Also, Bluestacks won’t mess anything up. You just need to do the same process I wrote above and log in with your Rovio account. Nothing will be messed up or lost. It is just an emulator for an Android environment, it is not majorly complicated or anything. I use the second profile I have on my Blustacks and nothing happened so far.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Sorry I didn’t understand what you meant as I’m absolutely clueless when it comes to computer/tablet technology and really i am only up to just switching it on.

If I did this, whilst I could play the new version wouldn’t I be starting at the beginning of the game again?

Can you suggest a trust site where I can get these thing from?

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Do push them and ask for compensation. I managed to get them to offer me something but I never found out what that was because they say that I cannot receive anything without using Rovio account.

EDIT: I know it is not ideal not seeing the rest of the event board as I’m in the same situation with a known cheater on my board. But just ignore them as there is nothing you can do about it. I don’t know how but I ended up top of the glitchy event board last time, and I’m leading in the current event (this could well change, of course). If you fall short, just push and nag Rovio to compensate you.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Lucky for you, I am all about dissecting said technology. :P Anyway:

— obb (It’s in a zipped format. After completion, you’ll have to extract it.)

https://dropapk.com/w0fvl37bit2b

— apk (scroll down till you see two cyan blue colored buttons. Click the left one to download)

http://birddl.com/angry-birds-epic-rpg/

Since Epic has you log in to Rovio account in order to sync progresses, you can just uninstall the old version after logging out from all the different accounts and install the new one. Nothing will be lost whatsoever. So you have nothing to lose here. Even though Kindle is not true Android, it is still Android, so it must work.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

That is stupid that Rovio hasn’t given you anything with all your troubles, at this point I can see how it may seem personal at this point? Don’t let Rovio off the hook, I’m not sure if you’ve spent any money at this point, but if you have please make sure to tell them that and demand a refund.

Even if you haven’t spent money remind them that it is borderline fraudulent to have these things occur without compensation(in your case there is a slight bit of slander given the cheaters league thing too).

Rovio always tries to just use their polite and long suffering customer service staff to bail them out, but if you don’t let them close a ticket by constantly replying to their responses and make it known you want to be compensated they will take the path of least resistance and give you lucky coins. I believe they gave @datguygamer LC’s a few times just for being a swell guy so they should compensate you all the more so.

Here I was thinking you’ve been getting compensated for all your troubles and find you are getting nothing for all your hardships. That is wrong! As @toolow mentioned you have to push them. If you don’t feel comfortable doing that I understand but it makes my blood boil to hear that you haven’t been fairly compensated.

I apologize for the length of this post, just woke up in the middle of the night(or early morning)and saw your post and was livid. @suzyq this goes for you too if you’ve never been compensated for your losses.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast They gave Lucky Coins (which others apparently never got) was when I reported them saying I used a lot of LCs for rolls but the Piercing Set never came up (50 LC) and an extra (40 LC) that was just given during the Elite Tricksters event as compensation for something (which I later realized was for resetting my progress twice).

You are saying as if Rovio gives me extra Lucky Coins everyday for free. :P XD

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer @shapokomanbeast In my case, I complained that I spent LCs to reset the battles due to crashing, although I don’t know they were going to give me some LCs as they say they cannot give me anything without Rovio account. I can’t believe that is the case. I’m trying to push them into using in-app purchase promo code to compensate me.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Haha actually I was referring to one of the events(I believe it was before the 1st world boss event) when some people like myself didn’t get the chance to spin our mastery reward wheel like myself and yet you along with others still got compensation from Rovio even though you got your rewards from that event. And I guess the other must have been the Elite Tricksters event because you posted that you didn’t know why you got LC’s but as you said you later came to realize(not sure if you posted the reason later if you did I don’t remember reading it).
    But yes I was joking as you were?
    However, very serious about Bubbley’s lack of compensation

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast

But yes I was joking as you were

So you don’t think that I’m a swell guy? You were joking about that as well? Now you’ve made a data guy very sad. :(

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Haha so are you starting to go for this dataguygamer name now??

Incidentally your name has always reminded me of someone from Newfoundland talking so it always makes me smile, but judging from the time of your posts you seem to be from somewhere across the Atlantic. What inspired you to come up with datguygamer?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Thank you so much for the information. I wish I was a clever like you and had the confidence that you have :) I think I will ask a friend to do it for me who is more savvy doing that sort of thing as I just know I will mess it up :(

@shapokomanbeast

I did manage to get 60LC’s when I wrote recently about the Epic app shutting down on me in the middle of a game on several occasions, and they said it was their fault. I haven’t heard back from them yet when I wrote asking if I am on the Cheaters board.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Currently I am in a job trip in California. As for my name, I am a very uncreative guy (as my friends and such tell me). So I have very tough times coming up with fake names.

Ultimately I came upon the conclusion that I am a gamer and “a guy”. So “that guy who’s a gamer” aka “datguygamer”. (I know the origin of my name is pretty underwhelming. :P)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq It’s not a very complicated process. Unless you try it yourself, you will never be able to learn and gain experience from that. :)

As I said, your progress is stored online with your Rovio account. So even if something goes wrong, uninstall and repeat the process till you have a feel for it and nothing will be lost.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Halloween (Witch/Elite Witch)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.