The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 279 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

@mightyebird
    screenshot is ipad default function. Home+power button.

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Hi Yue,
    There is no options for sending attachments in forum and/or you need a valid email address from forum contributor to send attachment. Another forum contributor suggested duck… app, but that app won’t work using an IPad only a Mac.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@mightyebird
    once you have done your screenshot, just use imgur as external link.
    very easy.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You could put the image in your album here on the nest, HP, then click on the img button and type in the link.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Bad luck…ever since the update I get a pig on level 2 of the tower. The few times I have paid 20 gems I get a pig on level 3. The one time I paid gems for the level 3 pig guess what! Pig on level 4! Aaaaaargh!

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yesterday luckily I managed to get to 30 floor by only using 50+20 gems……but I never could get in level 90

thattonyguy
    @thattonyguy

Silver bad luck
    Hard level 729, silver rolled right behind umbrella pig as he softly landed I took the screen shot just as silver rolled out

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Here’s some more bad luck (?). Matilda clipped the edge of the building above (as seen by the trajectory) and rolled over, landing on the pig, doing NO damage to the pig. As a matter of fact, they became one in the same (I guess Matilda became a ghost!)

View post on imgur.com

cognitive
    @cognitive

Ultimate in good luck – or bad ‘opponent programming’ by Rovio. Twice since the latest update I have played an opponent who scored ZERO points. Beyond hilarious. Prior to that my lowest opponent was about 1M, and 3M-4M weaklings were pretty common occurences in the Diamond League. Since last update, or maybe because my flock strength has increased, no such weaklings any more.

Zero points? if it’s a human player it’s pretty impressive.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

My screen while playing the arena… tried shifting right and left, zooming out zooming in, no avail…

View post on imgur.com

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Wow! Ufos really exist lol.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

This just happened:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/199068/joufj68orpxrnqjxes0m7a8tv08e78gg.jpg

Luckily flinging Silver kicked the chef down anyways.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Having a bad day. First a magician pig teleports into rock… can’t hit him until I had a bomb. Then, THEN, micro-pig hides in a crevice. Had to dribble a silver down there to take him out

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Can you see the pig? I don’t think so.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Almost 10,000,000 VS 0:

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

This is clan madness.

I got to wave 4/5 on the clan challenge with Terence, Red and Bomb. I threw Terence, but hardly popped a pig. Threw Red, but the Construction Pig stopped him. Threw Bomb and finally cleared the first structure. Got Red from destructometer. Threw him but failed. I decided to pay 60 gems and got Bomb, Red and Silver back. Threw Silver and finally cleared the 4th wave! Threw Bomb and then cleared the first 2/3 structures! Only one structure to go. Threw Red but unfortunately failed with only 2 pigs remaining. Watched a video and got Silver even though I would’ve preferred Bomb. Luckily she went under the structure and popped the 2 remaining pigs!

There are too many screenshots needed to show them unfortunately.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Fantastic bit of luck from my latest ‘log in x different days’ feat.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Blocks get stuck on a geyser, making Astronaut Pig almost invincible:

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Terence sleeps in bed, waiting for pigs to kiss him goodnight:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/201893/gkdu8awtrul7d5v6ulrfir8yzh1w5cjc.png

Shame:

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Pig in a bucket falls down, breaking the bucket but the pig falls out unharmed:

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Is it just me, or is nobody able to see @christian-cosgrove pictures in this thread? The last few posts from him are just text, no pictures – or was that intended?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Probably just the connection @jo-ha. I cannot only see the almost 10,000,000 VS 0 post.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Spot the Swimmer Pig!

A Swimmer Pig fell off the rightmost tower and landed in the water so far offscreen there was no way for me to know where to aim.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

a good luck in clan event. 6 birds left after completion. (of course I use Mighty eagle for the last hit).

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

And ironically with Mathilda you have the perfect bird to hit it… (€: Was of course at RizDub’s post)

yue: When I get into a situation like this (mighty eagle in the last room) I always try to finish the room without it. I cannot lose either way but have a little challenge.

@jo-ha
    I can see all the pictures.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.