The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 279 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Great topic :)

Good luck – I’ve had Terrence / shrapnel blast through from one room to the next a couple of times in the Arena. Nearly always nice to get that one structure knocked down for free :). Of course, one time Terrence flew through and knocked over the very easy next-room structure… but the impact tossed a micropig into an unreachable spot. No chillis.

Bad luck – Getting blizzard from the desctructometer in the Arena. Generally a but useless, but exacerbated one day in 2 out of 3 consecutive games. “Saved” blizzard and Woody until last (because it was no use) and neck-in-neck with the opponent. Then move to the last room… 3 glass structures. Oh and free video bird is another Woody… GAH!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today’s KPP is pure bad luck – I didn’t even reach the fourth of five rooms. I completed the KPP every day for weeks now, but the KPP today does it for me – I quitted after the 5th attempt.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I made it to the boss who got stuck underneath the launch pad! I quit!

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Same with me, three tries through KPP:

1st try: King Pig fell behind launchpad. Quit and tried again

2nd try: King pig got stuck in the blue portal. There’s a teeny-tiny ledge just above the right-hand one that can knock him back into the portal before he’s fully through. Result: he turns into a rapidly flickering strobelight in both portal doors impossible to hit with anything because he’s not really there on either side and is too big to clear the corners (I wish I caught this on video because it was really pretty funny). Quit and tried one last time

3rd try: Got lucky and hit him out of his rotation with a Silver that knocked him upwards into oblivion (after about a 15-second wait while the game figured out what just happened, it gave me the win)

All 3 cases caused by poor programming of the screen physics. Doesn’t Rovio QA their own game anymore or did they fire that team too.
    ?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

KPC worked out great for me today. Made it to the boss on second try, had Terrance and Sliver. Launched Silver and thought I did so too early, but activated him anyway. Perfect timing and position, knocked the king backwards and clear off the screen. I would have to say this counts as good luck because I probably could never recreate that shot again.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Sometimes good things happen too. In today’s KPP i had 2 self-destructing rooms ( level 3 rooms 2 and 4).

RizDub
    @rizdub

I was playing the first boss level in Pigsyland today, and this happened:

Magician Piggy stuck (1)

Magician Piggy stuck (2)

The Magician Pig didn’t teleport there. He ROLLED there.

I guess he can phase through solid objects.

And to add insult to… insult, I guess, my first attempt to pop him (or at least, to get him to teleport out of there) was with Matilda. I misfired.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

When I was playing in the arena the other day, this happened:
    image1.png

This piggie (the left one) was even jumping up and down on this “flying” bucket.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Here is a new one.

pig

Just below the cart with wheels, bottom of the pillar to the right, a hint of green. Took me a while to figure out why I couldn’t advance, then took three birds to kill the oinker. Wasted two birds before I got Matilda.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@captsternn It looks like I’m not the only one that’s experiencing pigs rolling through the city beams.

@hank
    You might need to have this checked.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Ah, Riz, might want to start at the beginning of this thread and look at the screen shots. We have many such pigs. It is a running theme. We just have to laugh about it.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I was about to get 1500 Blues feathers. This is what happened:

Bad luck: I lost against someone, paid 60 gems, was about to make it the game glitched.

Good luck: I only lost my gems. Also, I won against the next one, the prize being 1500 Blues feathers, 7 stars and happiness! Also, even though we had the same amount of stars, I bet old 3rd place and got 3rd place! That’s double luck!

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@CaptSternn @RizDub

I’ve told our level designers and it’s fixed now! Thank you!

/Hank

FlingerPro
    @ericli

That’s good. So I won’t have to deal with inflated pigs getting ‘stuck’ in that position mentioned earlier.
    And yes, I said INFLATED pigs.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

That’s good. So I won’t have to deal with inflated pigs getting ‘stuck’ in that position mentioned earlier.
    And yes, I said INFLATED pigs.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Some weird good luck/ bad luck things happened to me this week. Sadly I cannot post it.

desperados
    @desperados

Mechanic of the game is so good with the level designs are repetitive and copy of others…i want to kill some pirate pigs with swords in their hands or some robotic pigs shooting lasers :)

RizDub
    @rizdub

Look closely…

Tower hopping micropig

I blew up both towers. The remaining pig flew out of the left one and landed there.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@rizdub
    this one is easy. Just not to pull the slinghsot fully.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Pig caught outside gravity beam… seen this too many times to mention these days…

View post on imgur.com

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Larryt
    Please advise on how to send screenshots for issue of KPP game

desperados
    @desperados

mightyebird i use duckcapture program to take screenshots from game and save the file to the desktop then you go to your account click album,upload picture and browse the file you saved click the picture you uploaded and copy paste the address that’s written in Embed (med) line.

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Thank you I will look into app for ipad.

/desperados

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The AB2 Bad Luck (and Good Luck) topic

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.