Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I too see the treasure chest. There are many possibilities now.
    Either there will be a set item replacing the chest sometime during the month…
    Or they’re out of ideas…
    Or they are finally stopping the set item madness…
    Or they stopped working on set items for now to work on something MUCH bigger. A new island???

Or wait. Didn’t @datguygamer say they already added the set item data in with an Epic message? Got to be a temporary phenomenon if that’s true, then.
    Another sign that this could be temporary is that there is no description that pops up when you tap and hold the chest.

Pointless
    @pointless

If I tap and hold the chest, it says “Treasure Chest: contains a lot of loot”, so rather generic, yet a description nonetheless.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I’m sure the Treasure Chest will have something like 50 logs, 50 shiny sand, 500 snoutlings, an experience potion, and two SD. So it will be totally worth it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless @smwforever45 They did but after I had an Epic message yesterday (and others), it’s now gone.

For those curious, it was called “Striker’s Needle” (as a sword with Critical Strike) and “Striker’s Thorn” (as a lance with Might). The set bonus was “Striker’s Jab” & It increased all bird based turns by 1.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Be happy Espada #5 (oops I mean @grimmjow), no more sets for now!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

Yeah ! Amazing ! So last set I want are news banners (always not available…)
    But how many time before Rovio comes back with new legendary set for money-money…
    Oh and GrimmJow is the Sexta Espada (6). :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Kinda forgot that Nnoitra Gilga was #5. Oh well.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I willing to bet the contents of the treasure chest will be underwhelming and disappointing. It would be cool if that day they would let us pick one set item to receive.

Another thing that would be cool is the ability to exchange one set item for its corresponding set item when you receive a duplicate. It could be for a cost of like 5 LCs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I would love to have to buy with LCs those sets rather than spending at the PGM i spend many time many LCs at Riot x5 and the most times where all junkies and i was frustrate…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@elpapam

Yes the worst part is you can spin for items you already have. This shouldn’t be allowed but Rovio is greedy so it is?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@shapokomanbeast I have had so many duplicate items but the good is that i delete them and i got back at least a shred. But i have many time spend 30-60 LC and in so many runs i only find one legendary weapon (that i might have it as well)…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@elpapam

Yup, I feel your pain?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@shapokomanbeast i don’t know if i will spend LCs at the next x5 Riot i am afraid that those LCs will be wasted with no results…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@elpapam

I like the 5X Rainbow riot coupled with the rainbow chaosX2,which happens every couple months or so but I don’t know if that’s coming up or not.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Any idea why the new 3 sets are not rollable on AGPM? In the past they were rollable when the GPM preview showed them, but not now..

bob
    @jacob1

@Bossyk
    There is a bug probably. I am complaining from the same issue for a week or so. I guess we have to wait for the next update to get this sorted out. Does anyone know when the new update is going to be released btw ?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jacob1 only rovio knows

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jacob1
    The experience so far shows that a new update arrives before the next event starts, to add things in or squash bugs etc.. So in this case, about a week to go from now.

Atom
    @atom

We don’t always get an update before a mini-event like the world boss events or the invasion events. They typically come out once a month before a campaign event like the Halloween event we just had.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got the maelstrom trident from the watch a video free roll

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got one of the new set items on a friends golden pig machine
    Screenshot_20161115-163503.png

bob
    @jacob1

Yup ! New set items are now rollable. Rovio also officially confirmed that new set items were bugged. They later said they fixed the problem when I wrote them about the subject on Monday on the official facebook page. Have fun.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So before they said it was just a matter of luck and now they are finally coming clean. RIP my 300 LC.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer You should bug them to compensate you especially since they insisted that it was a matter of luck.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Meanwhile, I got an upgrade for my Dragon Scale as the guaranteed set item. Roughly 20% more health for Red. I’m happy :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.