Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

Well, I bit the bullet and fed 3x L:72 epic pieces into the ‘Relict Mech.’ Received a standard L:82 epic piece back… and spun again (ouch! Bye LCs!). Received a ‘Relict Piece’ – L:82 ‘Forest Flute.’ Yawn. It’s the one set I’ve NEVER, EVER used… and, or course, I don’t have ‘Forest Bounty’ (at ANY level). You’ve gotta laugh! :-D

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@bubbley
    here is the current list of ancient weapons just spin. I realized yesterday that actually in-game, (aside 5 LCs at Dojo like @burbman said to Speed up mastery) nothing but them could be paid through LCs that could have given me the needed boost to Win arena matches or stronger pigs that Will come. Mastery is going in thanks to your hints by autoplaying Caves’ 9-x almost all’ day long. So, in the end, my stored LCs were starving unused.

Ancient weapons have been a large expense in term of LCs (almost 80-90 each, due to bad luck) bit here are my new forged Ancient relics.

MATILDA
    NIGHTMARE L82 E5 Power 701
    NIGHTMARE L82 E5 Defence 2736
    SWEET L82 E5 Defence 2736
    PURIFYNG LIGHT L82 E5 Defence 2736
    ETERNAL CHANT L82 E5 Defence 2736 (i use this one)
    YANG L82 E5 Defence 2736

CHUCK
    REBORN L82 E5 Power 1016
    TWIN LiGHTNING L82 E5 Defence 1789 (I use this one)

RED ANCIENTS
    PROTECTIVE AURA L82 E5 Defence 3541
    FRIGHTENING PRESENCE L82 E5 Power 701
    TITAN WRATH L82 E5 Power 701
    STORMY TRIDENT L82 E5 Power 701
    PRIMORDIAL AXE L82 E5 Power 701
    PRIMORDIAL STAFF L82 E5 Shield 3541
    DRAGON SCALES L82 E5 Shield 3541

BOMB
    HOOK L82 E5 Power 1122 (I use this one)
    PITPOCKETING L82 E5 Power 1122
    PITPOCKETING L82 E5 Defence 2839

THE BLUES
    BEEP ROBOT L82 E5 Power 1122 (I use this one)
    DICES L82 E5 Defence 2244

BANNER
    POWER HEAD L82 E5 Power 19927

Now , for almost an year, I would not bè able to buy anything with free LCs :-)

Hope It Will help
    MaxxMatt

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

HINTS (that I Will use)
    – don’t forge through weapons with shards > 1. I Will preferisci to destroying them, take back some shards and rise the level of enchantment only of ancient ones possibly as much as I can
    – don’t forge if you are low on LCs. you can’t risk LCs, 3 weapons and not own an ancient new weapons, in the end. it Will be more than a double loss: money and resources.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I’ll give you a report of my progresses here in enchanting Ancient Weapons
    I Will work only in Hook for Bomb, off hand ETERNAL CHANT for Matilda and Book ofnlightning for CHuck. Actually I think I LL bè able to Fully enchant only weapon and an off hand shield, because of the few shards I own.

HOOK grew first. It is 1257 in Power, now. E8. When E10 It will add other 90 points. I’m satisfied by the results.

Will you enchant the shield for CHuck or the One for Matilda, if It will bè up to you? Which One First? both Chuck and Matilda are equally used.

thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@maxxmatt so you have 15 Ancients which you don’t use and they each cost you 80 – 90 LC. Not very cost effective in my opinion. Do you or anyone know what happens if you forge Ancients?

Since Chuck has the least health I would enchant to try to increase it first.

burbman
    @burbman

@maxxmatt – do you know what would happen if you placed three of your unused ancient items into the forge? Would you be granted a higher likelihood of getting a new ancient without respinning? If instead, you decided to recycle an ancient, does it provide additional shards?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@bubbley

@burbman

Thanks for your answers.

I describe my current weapons’ situation for a better comphrension.

– Any special weapon used to feed the forge were unused, old or redundant. I destroyed into the forge special weapons from L45 to L72; the last ones I sacrified were redundant L82, too. Any of them forged a new random L82 ancient weapon; It is an highly costly move: 1 new costs 3 old and LCs. You can use three E0 special weapons but you always obtain a new E5 one.

– Ancient weapons destroyed give back 6 shards.I simulate this process but I didn’t have redundant ancient weapons so I did not try this Extreme experiment for real.

– I was down in snoutlings and shards after pumping the lone ancient HOOK to E10. I destroyed old special weapons with enchantment level higher than 1 in order to take back additional shards. It is a fair move until you has Enchantment level > 3. This Extreme but useful process gave me back 66 shards. I’ll use them tomorrow to enchant Book of LiGHTNING up to E8-E9, at least, as you suggested.

– No way to predict what happens if you sacrifice ancient weapons to the forge but It will bè a possibility only in the future and only if I M so Unlucky to bè forced to do this. actually In Happy with these weapons, just forged.

– If I need to compare COST/benefits, It Will not do It from a “numerical” point of view. It is not only how many shards spent, weapons destroyed or how many new weapons you forged. actually I have been able to do this because LCs went unused for months and weapons were stored WITHOUT any use in multiple copies. What Will bè the goal of keeping them freezed when I can shrink their Number but end up owning useful new essential weapons?

– I did not destroy old banners for shards, yet. Some of them are REALLY useless, IMHO, but I want to keep that Little potential treasure for the future. Actually I M fine with Valiant L82 banner and mystic diminished healing L82.

– I didn’t own “15 useless ancient weapons”. I tried my luck many times, on ancient forge and I got HOOK (attack), Robot (attack) , LiGHTNING (shield) and Endless CHANT (shield) that I always use. not bad. I have a complete set of pitpocketing weapons that I use for farming higher Caves’ for snoutlings and mastery, with a better rate/minute. I own some Great but secondary maxed out weapons set like the ones for Matilda nor Red. If I have to balance the feeling of having 30 unused additional weapons or 10 stronger ancient ones, I opt for the latter. What tocyou think? What are you spending LCs for? Dojo & mastery (I M not interested to Speed up the process) . additional classes? the three remaining ones didn’t interest me at all (frosty, Stone, seadog warriors). I prefer optimize things with the risk of them being a Little obsolete after six months, rather then keeping LCs in my ACCOUNTS WITHOUT any real reason. What do you think?

– I Will try to “simulate” forging with three ancient weapons. I Will tell you what the game reserve for “Extreme MOVES” like these :-)

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

HOOK: ANCIENT, L82, E10
    POWER ATTACK: 1345,
    SPECIAL ATTACK: 10459 damages to a target with less than 65% total life.

Now I need to optimize the last Shards (56) and start gathering additional snoutlings (5450) for BOOK OF LIGHTNING, ancient, in order to pump it from E5 to E10.

@burbman

If you put 3 ancient weapons into the forge, it will cost you 30 LCs. No real difference between this move and the process activated by using 3 special weapons. The message on the screen about the rate/percentage of success is stuck at 20%, as usual.

Thanks to anyone here Who is cooperating and supporting this upgrades.
    I’ll keep you in the loop for further news.
    If you have any suggestion, do it here whenever you want.

Maxx

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

BOOK OF LIGHTNING : ANCIENT, L82, E10
    DEFENCE POWER : 2147
    SPECIAL POWER : 60% of dealing 50% additional damages

This is my second max powered ancient weapon. I follow your suggestion and I opted for It among all’ the other possible choices. Nice shot, actually my Chuck can Survive opponents hits, sometimes :-)

Now I ‘ M REALLY Short of shards (16 left). I Will wait for other calendar prizes and Arena prizes, then I Will rump up Endless CHANT shield for Matilda .

E10 is the maximum level of enchantment allowed.
    Anyone here tried them like me with good results and statistics?

Have a nice grinding day :-)
    Maxx

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got a new dragon tooth from a free roll earlier

DD
    @toolow

@sam-spargo Congratulations. Got to say I’m very envious. :)

angryde
    @angryde

@maxxmatt Soooooooo jealous. I have a complete set of 80/82/E:10 on/off hand epics for each bird… but no matching ancients. I WANT! :-P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I want what you’ve got

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq XD Totally understandable. Your birds are seriously underpowered.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq It was a slog, I can tell you. And not a single cent of RW$ spent. THAT is the greater achievement! ROFL. :-P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

It’s sad but true to say that my birds are in a dismal state as i haven’t spent a lot of time on my birds ?. But this last couple of months I have been putting in some effort and my birds are now in the 50/60 range rather than 40/50. I’m now working on going for 60/70.

When I’m using them

Paladin 65 has 665 power
    Wizard 64 has 531 power
    Seadog 61 has 613 power

When I’m not using them their power is set very low.

I haven’t done much enchanting, as you can tell and have 641 shards. I don’t want to waste them yet as 95% of my sets are still at 72.

Not sure if the game will run long enough for me to catch you guys up but I’m giving it a go ?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Wish you all the best. But please be careful hoarding the shards, or anything else for the matter. You don’t want to be accused of cheating and have everything wiped off.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@suzyq
    I’m not sure if I undestand well the reason behind your statement: “my birds are more powered when I play with them rather then when I DID not play”.

Are you underpowering them “on porpouse”? Arena pairings? Not willingly to help other players on dungeon/cave play?

actually, I’m glad to see almost anyone of my ABE-Friends are correctly equipping with Max Power weapons or elite classes their birds even when they are not playing…

what you wrote sounds “strange” for me, a Little bit game distorting… don t you?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maxxmatt

If what I wrote sounds strange to you, what you wrote came across as not very nice.

Are you underpowering them “on porpouse”? Arena pairings? Not willingly to help other players on dungeon/cave play?

what you wrote sounds “strange” for me, a Little bit game distorting… don t you?

I don’t use Facebook.

Be assured there is nothing unfriendly or any game distorting going on. I put them to bed when I’ve finish playing because its what I’ve always done.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I’ve just played against myself in the Arena. Strange thing, whilst it’s my bed time team the banner/top/emblem is wrong. Whilst I’ve got all bits I’ve never used them in the combination they are showing.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

I got similar experience with my own team as well. Not sure if the game actually rummage through our equipment and select some combinations, or we actually selected the combinations at some instant before settling the final ones we want.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

`@suzyq
    oh man, no pun intended. my tones are not inquisitive or harsh. I was just “curious” about what you are meaning with “bird goes to bed” or “different power level for birds when on play or out of play”. nothing more. I M here just to learn and share strategies like I did up to now.

cheers.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maxxmatt

Unfortunately, I was having a bad day when I read your post and obviously took it the wrong way, so thank you for explaining.

Can’t remember why I started doing it in the first place as 2 years have now gone by. Anyway whatever the reason was at the time it just became a habit when I finished playing for the day.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

EQUIPPED ANCIENT WEAPONS, UPDATE

BOMB
    HOOK: [1346] L82 E10
    COMPASS: [3407] L82 E10
    PUNISHER; base damage triggers for [11025] with Bomb @ L80 M52

CHUCK
    LIVING LIGHTNING: [1057] L82 E6
    BOOK OF LIGHTNING: [2147] L82 E10
    TWIN LIGHTNING

MATILDA
    ENDLESS CHANT :
    ENDLESS JOY: [3284] L82 E10
    ENDURING CHANT

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@suzyq  You put your birds to bed? That is so disarmingly weird in a nice way I can’t even begin to describe it. I have this image of them all snuggled in, each in their own bed in the same room, snoring softly, all their headgear and weapons are scattered on the floor around them. Every so often a pig looks in the window and giggles. It’s like Rovio missed a way to carve money out of us: elite sleepwear and bedroom accessories for the birds, so they wake up even more refreshed.

Maybe I shouldn’t give them ideas.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.