Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Well that’s about as lucky as it gets…the same day we all get one half from the calendar I free-roll the accompaniment from a friend’s GPM.

2016-10-24-20-55-14.jpg

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless

I have to admit I’m jealous, I never get anything off of free rolls never mind the latest set items

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Anyone can tell me the english names of news banner element ?

Thanks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow

Bird Of just + Veil Of Just = Winged Justice
    Stone Idol + Stone Blanket = Ancient Might
    Sky Shield + Sky Cloak = Soaring Protection

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@grimmjow
    Ancient Might = Stone Idol + Stone Blanket
    Winged Justice = Bird of Just + Veil of Just
    Soaring protection = Sky Shield + Sky Cloak

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds The last one is all equals. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ok. I’ve had a first look at those new banner sets and I must say…
    Two of those could permanently replace Pig Squire. Because they are SOMEWHAT OP.

Winged Justice: Complete immunity to damage for 1 turn for each bird after being targeted! And this isn’t a chance thing – this is guaranteed!

Ancient Might: 70% chance to KO an enemy with under 30% health. Wonderful counter for the Angry set because there’s a very high chance that the enemy won’t be standing anymore to deal double damage. It’s also awesome in any other “this darn bird survived with 10 HP” situation.

Soaring Protection: Immunity to damage after resurrection! If combined with the Resurrection emblem, and/or Save Me! and Reborn, this will kill, because a Chuck that was lucky enough to get a revive is guaranteed to survive the rest of the turn, and he can’t be KO’d by a second attack. Yuck!

Bossk
    @henjovr

Has anyone gotten the 3 new Arena sets yet?

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I am not so sure. None of the new Sets provide an extra defence toward the Banner, and from (granted, limited) experience facing them in Arena, I find the battles no trouble.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Well, obviously every set is beatable. I was only comparing them with Valiant that we see 90% of the time.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 yes, would be quite the problem if there was an Unbeatable Banner Set :)
    I just don’t think any of these new Sets will ultimately replace Valiant, but we’ll see. It’s hard to tell, as all Arena opponents still seem to be CG. I will give some credit to Rovio here, as at least we are seeing a variety in opposition (now with Banner Sets).

hurdur
    @blerkoid

when are these new sets available for ios users?

edit: and how long will they be available for? thanks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@blerkoid
    They are available once you update to the new version 1.5.3. They will be available permanently (at least, we never saw a previously offered set item suddenly disappear).

hurdur
    @blerkoid

Ouch the drop rate must be pretty bad. I dropped 1,000 coins and didn’t get anything new.

angryde
    @angryde

@blerkoid Did you spend this 1000 lucky coins during 3x or 5x Rainbow Riot(s)? Please say yes… (sorry for your VERY bad luck, by the way) :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I completely forgot to say, my Time Jump set is now complete :)
    Still none of what I want, though…

@blerkoid

Woah wait what-
    1000 Lucky Coins???
    That is a MASSIVE amount…

@angryde

Since the update is only out since a few days, I doubt it was a 3xRR or 5xRR… the next one is on November 4.

Anonymous

Hi All. I finally got around to going through the info @bubbley posted the other day, regarding pre-update pig stats from snowy levels. I’ve copied/pasted her data below, and in parentheses put the corresponding post-update stats from my game. As you’ll see, the pigs were nerfed WAY more than our birds (which also tracks with the comparisons that @shapokomanbeast and I came up with the other day). There are a few anomalies though.

(Note: I didn’t collect data for all, because I was pressed for time, and of course the levels we’re dealing with here don’t all always have the same piggie enemies in them.)

Canyon Land 1 level 11
    Frost Hog – health 2188 power 345 + 69 for 3 turns. (health 1088 power 216 + 43×3)
    Chieftain – health 1460 power 128 heals for 365 damage inc 25% for each KO partner (health 725 power 81 heals for 181)
    Snow Pig – health 787 power 82 (health 392 power 52)

Canyon Land 2 level 11
    Ice Pigmies – health 934 power 3*31 (health 464 power 20×3)
    Tiny Snow Pig – health 525 power 82 (health 261 power 52)

Canyon Land 3 level 11
    Frost Pig – health 1460 power 3*55
    Ice Knight – health 1898 power 119 (health 942 power 236)

Moorland 1 level 13
    Frost Hog – health 2502 power 393 + 79 for 3 turns
    Cave Brute – health 2268 power 234 (health 1122 power 150)

Northern Sea 1 level 13
    Big Pirate – health 2302 power 234
    Pirate – health 467 power 2*58 (health 245 power 38×3; note that my Northern Sea 1 has level 14 pigs)
    Matey – health 267 power 24 + 68 for 2 turns (health 140 power 46×2)
    Ships Kobold – health 300 power 90 (health 158 power 63)

Eastern Sea 7 level 18
    Smutje – health 2093 power 206 heals for 209 (health 770 power 94 heal 77×3; note that my Eastern Sea 7 has level 16 pigs)
    Matey – health 381 power 35 + 99 for 2 turns
    Ships Kobold – health 428 power 136 (health 180 power 72)

Pig City 3 level 14
    Cactus Knight- health 1923 power 47 + 135 for 3 turns (health 910 power 28 + 80×3)
    Wizpig – health 3327 power 354 (health 1575 power 210)

Hog Head Mountain 1 level 15
    Big Boss – health 1801 power 161
    Foreman – health 1958 power 155
    Lumberjack – health 626 power 87 (health 304 power 53)
    Soldier Pig – health 783 power 124 (health 380 power 76)

Hog Head Mountain 5 level 15
    Frost Pig – health 1998 power 3*56
    Apprentice- health 559 power 76 (health 266 power 46)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 True, true. I should have read @blerkoid post more carefully. He did say ‘something new,’ quite clearly. *blush, D’oh!*

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 And this is is why I wanted the Winged Justice as fast I could but the GAPM never dropped it. It has the potential to replace Valiant very easily. I swear, if Rovio nerfs this, I’ll quit.

Pointless
    @pointless

Just fought an opponent with Soaring Protection and specifically targeted the Bird when it revived. The “immune to any damage” claim is false, as they still took any additional damage from crits or AoE procs. Another poorly worded bonus from Rovio.

EDIT: and the same for Winged Justice. AoE etc still damage the “immune” Bird. Even had an enemy self-KO while supposedly immune from an attack on my Bird protected by TBird’s Rage of Thunder

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Please refer to those “AoE procs” as chain attacks in the future to avoid confusion. I always think of Chuck’s or Spies’ attacks when you say that :P

But anyway, a crit bonus or an AoE proc won’t kill a revived Chuck. Unlike a normal attack which can.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 but this damage can be from any additional source above and beyond the base damage, I was just listing examples. But yes, AoE and Chain are different, but not mutually exclusive. I haven’t tried DOT effects, but judging from other sources bypassing this immunity, I would think that this damage would also occur.

And while not at the same level as a direct attack, I do think that a revived Bird, especially a weaker one like Chuck, has a chance to be KOd again from this damage if it comes from multiple sources.

bob
    @jacob1

I think there is a problem with some users with their arena golden pig machines

Pointless
    @pointless

So we get a Treasure Chest in the Set Item spot for November? I know these have changed in the past, but are they out of ideas?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.