Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

@mvnla2 sounds fine. It didn’t help my final score, but I think potentially it could. It might make way for the rest of the right side to collapse more freely and result in less debris. I just didn’t have a good follow up shot (nothing new there lol!).

sparty83
    @sparty83

Angry Birds (Original) Flock Favorites Level 29-21

About once every 50 attempts. Center wood structure collapses. The times I’ve seen it, i get over 40k but I have NOT had a zero birder on that level.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sparty83/album/picture/14846/

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sparty83 — Thanks! Don’t think it’s out for IOS yet.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@mvnla2

ABSp Cold Cuts Mirror World M2-28

Partial collapse of main structure, after ~15 minutes, for around 10k. Happened three times in a row, therefore I assume it is quite common. Also confirmed by Romo.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sglouk — Thanks, I think. 15 min you say? Will take a look while I’m doing something else.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sglouk
    ABSp CC M-28; Partial; 15K to 20K; Ice triangle on slanted roof starts moving very slowly immediately, falls off in ~4 min for 360 to 700pts; something to right of right-most pig explodes at 7 or 8 min for 15.4K; once got 20K; 100%

20K in 10??? Min
    15.4K in 8 min; 0.7K in 5 (Ice triangle on slanted roof slides off; it actually starts sliding at restart
    15.4K in7 min; 0.4 in 3
    12:01; 15.4 in 7; something breaks in center ;0.4 in 4
    12:10; 15.4K in 7
    12:18; 15.4 in 7
    12:27; 15.4 in 7
    Pig, vertical snow plank to right of pig; left of 2 snowballs, 2 horizontal stone planks, and wooden triangle under slanted wood gone. Still haven’t been able to tell what explodes.
    7th try — No further destruction after 15 min
    8th try — Ran errand for at least 30 min; score only 1170

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Check ABSp CC M-18 — May be only 40 pts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sparty83 — Any idea what starts it?
    I was about to give up and ask you for more details, but I got just a little over 40K on restart 42. There was no noticeable motion on any other of the restarts, then all of a sudden the central tower was falling. Since I was zoomed in, I couldn’t even tell why it started; it was in full collapse by the time I scanned to the right.
    Unfortunately it didn’t result in a higher score, but I would assume it could?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@myselfiandme — Any more details on how frequent?
    ~18 restarts, but I didn’t wait that long on all of them. On this one the pig on top of the TNT didn’t stop rocking
    ~2 min 6310, center pig and pile of debris on boat self-destructed; didn’t see
    ~4? min 49730, whole boat gone; again didn’t see.
    Don’t see any instability in remaining structure, but who knows?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — ABSp CC M-18 — How long does it take. Just tried 10 restarts with nothing. Won’t include it unless it gives quite a bit more than 40 pts.

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 I Just switched to the level 18 to check and i got 40 points immediately. .as soon as i started, and now typing this haven’t gained anymore. maybe different for android device?

Kathy
    @kathy

just waited 4 restarts and got 40.. probably not worth reporting @mvnla2 ..sorry just wanted to note it for you. I’m disappointed myself hoped it was something more oh well..just an observation :/

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@mvnla2 — In Flock Favorites 29-21, the center tower will completely collapse for 45k on the 43rd screen after a hard restart. The right and left towers remain intact making this a two-bird game for an easy 105k.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Thanks for mentioning anyway. Would rather hear about something that may not be worthwhile than miss something altogether.

@jwgardenwiz
    — Thanks! Any idea what happens? I couldn’t see how it started. Turns out FF 29-21 is the one Sparty mentioned above. I also got 40K on 42 restart.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@mvnla2, the collapse occurs suddenly within a second of the screen appearing. It appears that the triangular blocks in the middle tower slide upon one another after the initial settling that usually occurs at the start of a game. Blocks fall both to the right and left but unfortunately for me not far enough to affect the 1st or 3rd towers. Comments on the walkthrough page suggest that some players have gotten a zero-birder but those achievements must have taken place on a subsequent collapse. It’s a very rainy day and I have time so I’ll try to pinpoint later destructs and report back on their results.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@mvnla2 – I opened 29-21 a thousand times after a hard restart with nineteen partial collapses. Most of the time only the middle tower fell but on four occasions two towers fell. All collapses occur quickly within a second of starting the game. A zero birder would be very surprising because it would be difficult if not impossible for debris from a collapse to take out the pig suspended above the 1st tower; at least one bird would be required. Results are:

Screen Score Note
    43 45590
    57 43990
    319 44740
    378 61360 Towers 1&2 collapse
    391 45950
    398 69060 Towers 1&2 collapse
    431 45040
    434 68540 Towers 1&2 collapse
    563 33450
    572 66710 Towers 2&3 collapse
    679 43980
    690 45740
    705 43320
    756 45520
    809 42640
    863 45310
    866 44480
    926 42780
    980 46200

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jwgardenwiz — Wow! Impressive statistics!

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@mvnla2 The list states that ABO GE #30 gives about a thousand points after some minutes. I also noticed some small self-destruction while replaying the golden eggs and decided to wait it out. This took about 10 minutes.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angrychicken/album/picture/15216/

Unfortunately it did not lead to a new personal best but I can see how you could get a 0-birder like this. I tried to replicate it 3 more times and actually brought the suckers down twice more but it took significantly longer (over 30 minutes) and only gave me 27K and 133K. On the odd try I reset after an hour. I am convinced that the chopper will always come down if you wait long enough but it could well take hours. It is indeed caused by the top right sucker starting to vibrate after a few minutes and eventually hit the rotor blades. Then it stabilizes and the process starts again.

Quite odd that you did not witness them coming down as I read in the first posts of this forum. Maybe something has changed it the Flock Favorites update to make it a little more reliable?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angrychicken — Thanks for the post; will have to take another look.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Angrychicken — What device are you playing on? I may not have patience enough to check this out, but will change description.
    6:04?
    6:10 370
    6:13 370 — Completed violent shaking, but no increase in points
    2 more violent shakes, but still no more points
    6:17 — 1070
    6:20 — 3200 pts; upper right sucker gone; not clear that anything else will happen.
    Does seem to happen much faster than previously, but I don’t have the patience for this right now.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@mvnla2 I play on iPod Touch. If the top right sucker is destroyed, which I haven’t experienced myself, then you should reset as I haven’t seen anything else causing self-destruct damage. I also got a lot of violent shakes without gaining points. The rotor seems to be quite tough and needs a lot of hits before it will break.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@uncadick — This is the forum thread. Any additional info you can provide would be much appreciated. What device are you playing on?
    Just tried ~50 restarts without even the vaguest hint of a wobble. The pig at the base of the tower sometimes rolls to the left, but so far it doesn’t cause the tower to move.

UncaDick
    @uncadick

I’m using the I-Phone 6 Plus. I’ve been playing since yesterday on this level and it has happened only three times. This is a huge number of re-starts, way more than fifty. It has slowed me down, hoping it’ll happen before I have a bird in the air. Dick

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mvnla2, I was playing in Pig Days 4-1, and after a few resets got up to do something and when I came back, I saw this: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sweetp/album/picture/15574/

I reset a few more times to see how frequent it happens, and after about 6 resets it happened again, with a starting score of 35K. The neon sign and a few more gears were gone.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@SweetP — Thanks for the report. Any idea how long it takes or what starts it?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.