Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for checking @bernersenn Yep i figured it out with the help of @joseantonio

@Sweetp
    Thanks a bunch

@mvnla2
    🐣 so happy to see you! that would be great if you can figure it!

Kathy
    @kathy

@joseantonio I finally got a chance to try it and get confirmation on ABClassic Flock Favorites 29-11 , self destruct starting immediately, the boulder rolls, i haven’t had total destruction yet, usually the hanging pig in the left remains!
    I’m sure total destruction can happen though, if something flies up or something makes that Piggy crash!
    Good find!

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@kathy Yes, that’s it! If one of the inflated pigs hit the hanging pig it will then be total destruction.
    Thanks! I will be looking for more unstable levels as I progress through the levels.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @joseantonio , I’m soo far behind in AB classic ! Still can’t get that last level of Reds Mighty feathers, i think i still have levels in Birdday Party to go as well. Once my Seasons Quest is finished AB Classic is my next Quest 🐣

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@joseantonio – thanks for your post about Flock Favorites 29-11.  There must have been some self-destruct way back when ABO was still untainted by PUs because my high score was 199k.  I went back to try again and had several complete self-destructs but could only get scores in the low 190’s.  Then I had some luck with both orange potions surviving the fall and had complete destruction with 201k and 202 k – my new high.  I plan to replay the whole ABO series over the Winter and will report back any new self-destructs.  Higher scores may be attainable for 29-11 but I’d wager that 203 to 205 is the upper limit.  There were about 2 dozen stone blocks remaining after my 202k attempt.  Flinging another bird would not have paid off and I can only imagine a few more of those blocks of debris being destroyed in the self-destruct, but stranger things have happened.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@kathy Good luck completing AB Seasons and Classic!

SweetP
    @sweetp

No problem, @mvnla2. Just happy you found my message! 😉

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@jwgardenwiz No prob! I’m glad my post is helping more people!
    Wow you got really lucky there with that score, congrats!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @joseantonio and Good luck to you also!😎

SweetP
    @sweetp

@joseantonio and @jwgardenwiz, when you mention the self-destruction happens immediately, could you specify how many times you have to reopen the level before it starts? And did you have to wait more than a few seconds? Also, about how many points did you get from it?

SweetP
    @sweetp

@jtb, could you please specify what part of the Jurassic Portk 37-14 level self-destructs and how often it happens after reopening the level? 1:5, 1:10, etc. and how long do you wait? Also, how many points did you obtain from the self-destruct?

SweetP
    @sweetp

@kathy, for Piggywood 1, level 1-17 how many points did you get from the collapsing tower?
    I’m adding all of these updates to the list, and need more details.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@sweetp No need to restart the level, the self-desruction happens every single time you open the level and you only have to wait a few secs for the boulder to roll and make the potions fall down to the bunch of pigs. I got around 110k to 140k score after 10 attempts.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@sweetp – as @joseantonio explained, self destruct for Flock Favorites 20-11 begins immediately every time you play.  I managed 205k in a complete destruct but had several runs with one “lone survivor” which would have resulted in 206k had that last pig popped.  With patience and luck, 206-208k is possible.

Kathy
    @kathy

@Sweetp I honestly don’t remember, sorry if i didn’t include that information,, I’ll give it another shot and let you know.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@jwgardenwiz Once I clear the entire game with 3 stars and all feathers with all scores above average I will definitely get back to this level to improve my score, who knows maybe I can get a very high score like yours!

JTB
    @jtb

@sweetp  Jurassic Pork 37-14. Part of the level appears to self-destruct every time. On the far right of the screen is a dinosaur clinging to the structure. When you open the level you can see one if its “arms” shaking and it will self-destruct within 60 seconds. You can get anywhere between 50-55K without using any birds. I don’t have the ability to record a video of this but I did include a photo in my original comments on that level. I hope that helps.

SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you, @jtb. This helps a lot!

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Some Shockwave levels have physics issues, like one has a rock that automatically moves to destroy a orange potion and ones expect two potions to hit but only one does…

ZeBung
    @zebung

Which level are you refering to?

SweetP
    @sweetp

@dante-mele, which episode and levels are you referring to? Short Fuse? Please be more specific.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Levels 27-11 tries to launch two blue potions at a pig but only launches one (I may be wrong). Flock Favorites 29-11 has the automatic rock physic.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@sweetp – FYI – there is zero self-destruction in level 27-11

@dante-mele
    – It takes a little luck for both blue potions to affect the pig above in level 27-11.  Keep trying, you will succeed about 10% of the time.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@dante-mele, please explain specifically in Flock Favorites 29-11, what you mean by “rock physic.” Is it self-destruction before flinging the first bird? Does it explode? Or move by itself? Or is it something that becomes unstable? How often does it happen? Everytime you restart the level? How long do you have to wait after opening the level until this rock physic happens? How many points do you get when this thing happens?

Please be specific.

Also, let me know these details for Short Fuse 27-11.

meanguy
    @meanguy

@sweetp

I hope I’m posting this in the right place.
    On 7/6/19 I was playing the Daily Challenge when I got a Zero Birder. I took a screenshot;
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/meanguy/album/picture/26466/

Here are the requested facts about what occurred:

Game: AB Space-Cold Cuts-Mirror World
    Level: m2-4
    Destruction: Partial; The entire left tower & all pigs exploded after a reset.
    Range of Score: Unknown; I got 51,940 with Zero birds used.
    Frequency: Unknown; I reported it right after it happened.
    Wait Time: Happened right after reset. I had reset hundreds of times before this.
    No shots were needed. It just happened on a reset.

If more information is needed, please contact me.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.