Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Just to let you know that Say/ has just joined my board, so now I have 2 cheaters:(

@toolow

Thank you, I hope so too. I hope you reconsider soon so that you can get away from the Cheaters and also get compensation :)

@shapokomanbeast

Thank you :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @toolow @shapokomanbeast thanks. @toolow that’s just aah I can’t think of a better word than “sucks”.

@datguygamer
    thanks. I think I will give this season a miss, busy time ahead. Let’s see what the events bring. The current one is racked with glitches but no obvious cheats in my leagues so far. They keep changing however so who knows.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley I can still make assumptions though. Have you played a single battle? If yes, then what is the highest point in your leaderboard?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer do you mean in the event? I haven’t played the Arena this season.

In the event I think I have been in 5 or 6 different leagues. Sometimes on the winning side sometimes losing. At the moment the leader has 5310 I have 2480. A few minutes ago my leader had 13k or so.

Edit: sorry all change new leader has 8k. Its just a crazy dance. I’m fortunate to be playing only for the chest. Feel sorry for those who need the mastery.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley great news regarding the Cheater League! Now hoping I will get a similar fix. Certainly not even entertaining the thought of rejoining Arena unless this does change.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Not exactly beaming with confidence but I hope things will improve.

@bubbley

I know. Thanks for your support.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

New cheater jumped to the top of my Stone League, with 9k more points than me.
    Player name ‘smile’

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cronus thank I will add to the list.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Just got a reply from Rovio. Whilst I’m going to be taken off the Cheaters Board I only got 60 LC’s :( :(

You have now been taken off from the cheater leaderboards, so you should be among other honest players in the current event. The change has not yet gone into action in the arena, but that will change when the arena week changes on Sunday. You should then be moved automatically to the normal leaderboards on the arena as well.

I have now sent you additional 60 lucky coins. We apologize for the inconvenien

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq That’s short change but at least you’re off cheater boards from now on. Perhaps you could mount a charm offensive at Rovio and see more LCs? Anyway, hope you’ll never be moved into a cheater board ever again, and let us know how you get on from the current event and next week’s arena.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq that does seem rather unfair. At least you are off the Cheater boards. I am not testing it this season. It’s a very busy time for me with family so I will start again in the new year.

My event League and opposing is clean. Although with all the shuffling at the start I did see MOA on my board but briefly.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Another new name for the list.

“And” joined my board yesterday and posted a score of 150 which didn’t change all day. This morning their score is 79058.

Screenshot_2016-11-19-08-07-06.png

“Hacker” is in 7th place and their score is still 260 at the moment.

There are still 8 empty slots on my board so it will be interesting to see who else joins it.

I’m really hoping that Rovio come good on their promise to move me on Sunday. I also hope the @pointless gets better compensation than I did.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

ERNESTO the cheater strikes again. Last night he was at the bottom of our board in 15th place. Just checked and he is now in 1st place with a score of 85,699. Ahhhhhhhhh. I was actually thinking I was having a good arena week. Silly me. JAMS, MARMION, and I have been grinding it out all week for the top three spots, but I was enjoying playing because I knew we were all playing honestly.

Screen shot for reference: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21329/

I sent a request to Rovio to find out why I am in a cheater group, but so far they have not responded.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@suzyq. I wish you luck with that board. THUNDERBIRD is a terrible cheater. I had him on one of my boards last season. Two of the guys in my group were so mad at his cheating activities that they changed their usernames to “F**K_YOU_THUNDERBIRD” for like the last three days of the week. MOROKEI is also a cheater. And I had HACKER last week. I did notice that SAY\ toned it down this week. He usually cheats with a score of at least 500,000 or more. Seems like all of the cheaters have toned down their cheating scores this week. Maybe they are trying to stay under the radar? How sad for all of them that this is the only way they know how to win.

I hope you get moved out of the cheater group. I am still waiting to hear back from Rovio…..

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dlmiller626

Thanks :) At the moment there are only 7 of us on the board and expecting to come last. I’ve got everything crossed for a cheater free week.

I hope Rovio answer you really soon as you are going through a rough time as well.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

New cheater for the list. Grinding my Saturday evening away to try to make the top three and out of nowhere a new cheater called CHJOKER grabs the number one spot with a score of 95,915. If Rovio does not take me out of the cheater group soon I am really thinking about giving up the arena for a while. Nothing is worth all of this aggrevation.

Screenshot for reference: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21340/

Hope others are having better luck this week.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I have received nothing from Rovio to date. Maybe due to the fact that I am not playing Arena this Season, but who really knows? Happy for you that you did get some compensation, and fingers crossed for your “relegation” from Cheater’s League :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I’m sorry that you haven’t received anything yet, shame on them. It shouldn’t really matter that you haven’t played in the new Season as @bubbley hasn’t either, but she still got some.

Maybe, you could write to them asking if you have been taken off the Cheaters boards because it’s not worth wasting your time and effort until you are.

Love your new avatar, lovely looking child :)

Timber
    @timber

I ended up with 4 cheaters at the top of my board this week. Twinfa was bad enough scoring 50K+ the first day and then Blackmax and BaDoRush made huge leaps to take the lead. This morning, on the last day of the event, Ss jumped from fourteenth place to first place with a 123K increase!

Hmmm…
    123,060-5,500 (3 goals)
    =117,560 points today
    Divided by 84.4 (My average points per battle won this week)
    = 1,393 battles in 12 hours
    Or 116 battles per hour.

Maybe I need a faster computer.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/timber/album/picture/21344/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@timber

I feel your pain :( Hopefully the new week will see us all on a cheater free boards :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just looked at my Arena board expecting to be last in 7th place, but I wasn’t. When I checked I was still in 3rd place, I was absolutely gobsmacked. Really can’t understand why they didn’t all overtake me, its very strange.

My score isn’t high because I missed 3 days play and just did my objectives after seeing who was on the board, it didn’t seem worth it really.

Say/ held 1st place

Screenshot_2016-11-20-23-01-28.png

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    That’s great! May be something to do with you being removed from cheater league?

I thought of try my luck 20 min before the end. Got to 2nd but moved down to 4th with 2 min to spare. Won the last battle that might have moved me to 3rd but the arena ended a few seconds before :( When I looked at the league board, there were 15 of us instead of 7 when I joined 20 min ago! And over 10 of them had >5500 point! Oh well, just my luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

That was bad luck :( I really hope the new board will be better for you. I’m going to look at the new board in the morning and hope they kept their promise.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq that is exactly what I have reiterated to Rovio, that until I am removed from Cheater’s League, I won’t participate in Arena (although with Shard awards upcoming, I may do the dailies just for those)

And thank you for your comment on my youngest son, he is a great child. He is the younger brother of my original Avatar, although older in the pic than his brother was when he was my Avatar (if any of that makes sense, in a strange Marty McFly kind of way)

Neljä Kaksi
    @nelja-kaksi

Well I am in event on cheater list, and on arena on normal list. Definately not a cheater. My nick in the game is Abe

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.