Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

You have much to be proud of, they are both adorable.

Good idea about going for the shards. Shame on Rovio considering it was their fault we were put in that situation.

On my new board there maybe one cheater? They aren’t on the list so I’m going to give them my full attention.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

New list. Still growing. No resets last week.

IMG_2295.PNG

IMG_2296.PNG

IMG_2297.PNG

Thanks to everyone for providing the information.

Good luck this week.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello All. Started the arena this afternoon after new objectives went up. Have a player named “HEATHER” that jumped to the number one spot with score of 13,245 almost immediately. Seems a little high, but I do not want to accuse anyone of cheating unless I am 100% positive. It was an hour at most.

Still no response from Rovio on my cheater status! Five days since I submitted a ticket…..

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dlmiller626 what league are you in? It does seem a little high but possible in better leagues. Worth watching though.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@bubbley. I made it to gold for this week after grinding my Sunday away to keep 3rd place. But sadly, I think most of my group this week are cheaters. The top 4 spots now have scores that suddenly just appeared in the 13,000 to 14,000 range (and their scores are not changing from grinding). Including MOA who I see on the cheater spreadsheet already. MOROKEI is also in my group, but I think he waits until the last day to jump to a top score. It does not look encouraging…. It will be interesting to watch them all try to out score each other all week for the top spots. I think I will just play the dailies for shards and try to move up next week.

I wish Rovio would at least respond to my ticket about being in a cheater group…. 6 days and no response other than the auto e-mail that they received my request.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello All. Finally heard back from Rovio. They say I have been taken out of the cheater group. No compensation…. They said they were sorry for the inconvenience, but that was it. Very disappointing. But hopefully I will be out of the cheater group for the arena next week. :). We shall see.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Unfortunately, I have a cheater on my board, and a new name for the list.

P155gy shot up from last place with a score of 6125 to 1st place with 86250 :(

I thought 140083 was cheating, but they may just be a grinder. It’s difficult to know exactly as they mainly play when I am sleeping.

I can’t seem to get away from Cheaters even though I’m suppose to be on a normal board :( :(

Screenshot_2016-11-23-14-18-02.png

@dlmiller626

Hope it works out for you :)

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq You will see cheaters on cheater boards, but you may see new cheaters on normal boards. Sadly, it looks like the anti-cheat system is a dysfunctional hack that Rovio/Chimera seem resolute to hang on to. Wish they’ll listen to suggestions of more robust systems.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I agree with your comments, just a shame the anti-cheat system isn’t working.

My plan has been ruined now. I was staying 1k behind 3rd place hoping to get pass them on the last day. Whilst I could catch up with the person now in 3rd place but don’t want to do a lot of grinding because I could be put in the Cheaters league again.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Well, not only it does not work as intended, it also work against honest players as you know. If you end up in cheaters league again, then perhaps you have more leeway in asking for free league promotion and some LCs.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Have Rovio managed to sort you out yet?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Well, I was going to report back when the matter is fully resolved, but since you ask…

Thanks to @smwforever45 and @shapokomanbeast, Rovio support managed to find my player ID and thus my game file. I was told that I’ve been removed from cheater leaderboards… And that’s it.

Wait! What?!

Now I suggested displaying player IDs where Rovio account IDs are currently shown. Rovio support has said that a request has been put to the developers previously, but they don’t know when, or if, it will happen. So I requested for my player ID in case I need it again.

Since Rovio support managed to find and edited my game file, so I’m pressing them on the compensation that they say cannot be sent to me because they need access to my game file.

I’ve also asked if there is an avenue to contribute to this anti-cheat system. We’ll have to see about this one.

In any case, I’m still waiting for their reply.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

That’s great news :) Looking forward to hearing about any answers you get about the other things you asked them.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Had a nice surprise this morning. Before I opened my board I could see that I was in 3rd place. I’ve never had anyone zeroed on my board before and my initial thought was that P155GY had been zeroed, unfortunately, they weren’t:(

The person who was zeroed was in 3rd place. I’m not sure if they are a real cheater or just a heavy grinder? This person starts playing when I’ve gone to bed and then plays some more late afternoon, so it’s hard to know. I can’t understand why P155GY hasn’t been zeroed yet?

The person in 4th place didn’t play at all yesterday, hence the large gap between us. I’m hoping that if they start playing today they won’t feel the need to overtake me.

Screenshot_2016-11-25-09-01-09.png

Screenshot_2016-11-25-09-01-16.png

@toolow

It seems that the anti-cheat system is now semi operating on my board. I just had a look at my board and see that P155GY_HOOLIGAN aka 140083, has just been zeroed, so I am now in 2nd place.

Strangely, P155GY who is without doubt a cheater, still remains in 1st?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

At last. This morning I saw that P155GY is no longer in 1st place, so I guess they have been zeroed.

I can’t see who is where on my leader board as it’s a mess, everyone is grouped together on one line.

Screenshot_2016-11-26-10-43-53.png

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Good to know something appears to be working :) Not too worried about the messed up board display so long as you’re top with a healthy margin.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Yes, I’m really glad that it’s working at long last too. I also expect customer support will be as well.

Luckily I built up a good gap because I was chasing 3rd place at the time, and also because the rest of the board seem to be happy just doing their objectives and leaving it at that. I’ve only been doing my objectives for the last 2 days just in case someone decides to catch up with me. Even if they do overtake me I will still be in the top 3, so it isn’t a problem :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley @toolow

Today we will see if the anti-cheat program really works!

Even though 3 people have already been zeroed this week CHJOKER decided to see if they can beat it and jumped to 1st place overnight.

So much for supposedly being put on a non-cheater board this week. I also have a feeling there may be another cheat on my board, but we will see later.

Unfortunately, because my board isn’t working properly I can only show CHJOKER as they were a couple of days ago. Glad I took those screenshots before my board stopped working properly.

Screenshot_2016-11-27-10-13-13.png

Screenshot_2016-11-25-09-51-27.png

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley In case you find helpful, the Chinese cheater was FB:吳清猛 :歡迎加好友.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Unfortunately, CHJOKER wasn’t zeroed so stayed in first place all day and won :( :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I (apparently) had a cheater at second place on my leader board this week since he/she got zeroed. Unfortunately I can not contribute to the list since I couldn’t check the person’s name :-/

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I have Twinfa in my league this week. He is already at 32000 and everybody else is under 7000.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

TG guy appeared today on my bracket.

I joined 25 minutes before end of tuesday’s objectives (i.e. second day). 5 minutes before end I finished my objectives and TG appeared
    Screenshot_2016-11-29-20-55-07.png

18 minutes after third day objectives started I finished them but TG jumped to 15k
    Screenshot_2016-11-29-21-18-10.png

Few minutes later jumped again to 18k
    Screenshot_2016-11-29-21-26-30.png

He wants to stay low, seems like he’s done 3-day objectives but he didn’t as he joined ladder just 1 hour ago
    Screenshot_2016-11-29-21-44-00.png

I actually reported him to you not to Rovio )

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well I have TWINFA on my board this week in 1st place with over 55,000 points in the second day. Will be interesting to see if he will be reset.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Update: day 3 and TWINFA still hasn’t had his score reset :-|

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.