Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 17 replies - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

You’ve been a great support to this forum and myself do of course. Just trying to think of anyone that could benefit from my account as most have theirs setup already.

The email is a dead one so I don’t care about any of the information and I only use facebook for Epic

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast thank you. I wish you well and please look in from time to time.

Pokemon! Don’t drop the beast you are anything but common place.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Lol, thanks that means a lot

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    I loath to accusing more people of cheating, but when someone just done even worse than a known cheater… Roberto, which I have seen a week or two ago, had jumped from 6k to 72k in less than 6 hours, overtaking Luis. Even if one manage to play offline somehow, I’m not buying this one. Not when he joined only yesterday.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    You chose the same path as me, I see :)
    I’m not leaving either, just heavily turned down my time investment in this game.
    Hopefully you’ll enjoy your newly won freedom, and check in here from time to time please :)

Shapoko is actually close to Sharpedo which is an actual Pokémon so it’s not that far off :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Lol thx for the comment, I may leave the game completely if @dallasreds accepts my account but will for sure pop by the forum from time to time

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    It’s always a fun ride with you, please don’t leave completely. :(

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Thx for the kind thoughts and I will always respond here. As for the game I may start epic anew in the future but this new game has assimilated me

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Not a problem at all. I am 90% occupied with Pokémon GO and Shuffle. :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Yeah stupid addictive technology ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I understand your reluctance but he is a cheat. Even, which I doubt, if he could spend hours offline to gain that amount, it was a deliberate act to gain an advantage and was dishonest.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Dammit Moa is back in my league this week. I do not understand why Rovio did nothing about him even though I sent them proof he is cheating.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@cosmicdebris

I had a problem with a cheater called AVS who I met 4 times in 6 weeks even though I reported them with screenshots to Rovio every time. In the end I was so ticked off I wrote to Rovio asking how many times do I have to report a cheater before something was done. They declined to respond.

@bubbley

For the last few weeks I have been cheater free which has been really nice. Unfortunately, today, I have just noticed that AVS is on my board. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that name. They aren’t cheating yet but it’s early days.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

@datguygamer

On my secondary profile, I’m on a board with players with levels 13-15. Three cheaters have decided to join on the last day:

L1/Diamond Rez – 101,790
    L1/Diamond Unknown – 72,830
    L1/Diamond Six – 69,105

Seems like cheaters are on the rise again and managed to insert themselves on to different level boards with free slots.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow That is possible to do.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@all thank you for all the information. It seems there are ever increasing ways to cheat. I plan to play season 10. I will update the list and start the appropriate thread. Thanks for your patience and good luck in season 10.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thank you for continuing to update the list, it’s very much appreciated ?

Good luck to you too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 17 replies - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.