Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Check out these birds, they are epic!

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jamairoqui/album/picture/21623/
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jamairoqui/album/picture/21624/
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jamairoqui/album/picture/21625/
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jamairoqui/album/picture/21626/
    (I didn’t show this guy’s Wizard, but it is level 999 as well, deals like 5,000 damage or something.)

The down side to connecting fb to ABE is that you get exposed to people you probably wouldn’t really want to associate with. On the other hand, it would be totally awesome to play Arena for just one week using this line-up. If you’re racking up 100,000 points in a day, this might be one way to do it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Sorry to see you are still landed with cheaters, especially as you are trying to get up to the next league. I sincerely hope you make it :)

I wrote to Rovio over 2 weeks ago and complained bitterly about still being in the Cheaters league even though they told me I had been removed. They haven’t written back, but last week I just had heavy duty grinders on my board. I think 1st place over did the grinding as they must have been zeroed on Saturday as they disappeared. I couldn’t see where they or anyone else apart from 2nd were as my board went funny. This week just grinders and no cheaters so far.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Thanks for your support as ever. Since the best I can hope for is 3rd place and there are at least two very motivated grinders, I’ll probably pass this by. It would’ve been… (drum roll) (you can guess :))

Hope you get a positive reply eventually from Rovio support.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@suzyq. Rovio told me I was out of the cheater group as well. Not sure if it is true or not. Last week seemed reasonable, but this week I have a cheater in my group that I have seen before. We can add HEATHER to the cheater list. She just jumped up almost 3000 points in 2 minutes.

On a seperate note, I just started the arena today and got put in a group that started Sunday or Monday. So no chance of catching up to the top 3 spots as they are all over 20,000 already. Is that how the arena works now? Do you have to start right away on Sunday? How frustrating! Wish I would have known…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Looks like I won’t be getting a reply as they have just closed it as solved. It does look like I’m free of cheaters now, for which I’m grateful. They probably didn’t like me moaning about the compensation as I said they were very mean giving very little, or none at all to people who have battled with cheats for weeks. I also pointed out it was their fault we got in that situation :(

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    They closed my other tickets without comments as well. One of the tickets referenced another, and that was used as an excuse to close it (which is a separate issue).

The very obvious cheater in my league is still there, and they haven’t responded to my very ‘vocal’ complain in my tickets regarding cheaters. I’m sure that they find me even more annoying as I probably moan more about compensation than most. And I totally agree with your argument.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Not sure whether first place is a cheater or not.he could have a lot of stamina drinks

Screenshot_20161219-083937.png

DD
    @toolow

@sam-spargo Hard to tell with just one snapshot, and the score is not out of line. I’m on 57,625 without using any SD (or LSD :)). You’d have to make full use of the stamina regeneration cycles, watch all ads, use FE to (almost) maximize the medal spins. In other words, you can get there by wrecking your life.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    I think this Alex (not you :) ) is a cheater. He/she appeared on 1st place suddenly. I check the board every aprox. 5 hours (sometimes shorter) and it is impossible to earn 60k points in 5 hours without cheating.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc thanks for the info. Thanks also to everyone else. I will read all your posts to catch up with what is going on. I am very grateful for your patience.

Which week are you currently playing?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

ZIZU just jumped from nowhere to second place in a hour. Was not even in the top ten. Over 40k jump

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Another cheater … MOA … In 12 minutes he went from 97,575 to 114,940 …
    17,365 points

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Pictures for my last post

IMG_1437.PNG

IMG_1448.PNG

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@cosmicdebris (Nice avatar, btw) I’m not convinced that a jump of 15,000 or so represents cheating in the sense that Moa was adjusting his score. For one thing, it makes no sense. He didn’t need the points, and if he was just adjusting his score, why not take first place?

When you see people whose score increases by what seems like an unreasonable amount, (e.g., 60,000 points in five hours, or 40,000 points), what I think is going instead is that these players are working with their network connection off. When that happens, the scores don’t update to everyone, but they play on their device and their score increases locally. Then, when they reconnect to the network the score updates and propagates out to the rest of the league. So it looks like their score jumped, but in fact they were grinding with their network off.

People do this, I think, because it makes the teams they face easier. Every team is a CG team, and they tend to have lower ranks. If you are facing a stream of CG teams, it is possible to gain around 12,000 points in an hour if you are really dedicated and burn FEs to make sure you get the max reward each battle.

I’m just not sure all of these people we think are cheaters are in fact cheaters in the sense they are manipulating their scores. My hunch is a lot of them are playing the game, just not the same way you are. And it isn’t clear to me that fooling the game into running without a network connection is really cheating.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@jamairoqui

17,365 in 11.5 minutes not cheating???
    Additional information:

at 1:54 pm he is at 97,575
    at 2:48 pm he is at 97,575
    at 2:51 pm he is at 99,450
    at 2:55 pm he is at 100,000
    at 2:56 pm he is at 103,815
    at 2:58 pm he is at 114,940

Network off??? The game does not allow you play unless you are connected to the Internet.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@cosmicdebris

Sorry to see you got Moa and ZiZu on your board. I had hoped they had been dealt with by now as they are well known cheaters.

Unfortunately, some people can still play off line. I don’t know how, but it is possible apparently. Whilst it may not be considered to be cheating I feel they do have an unfair advantage.

Looking at Moa’s score I would agree that going from 100,000 to 103,815 in 1 minute and 103,815 to 114,940 in 2 minutes isn’t possible without cheating.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@cosmicdebris The scores and time splits you have posted do look like cheating. But originally you said only that his score climbed 17,000 in an hour without providing further details, which led me to think it was in a single jump (i.e., you checked the scores and saw Moa had 97.000 at 1400 and then saw Moa had 114.000 at 1500). If it is a single jump over an hour, it is possible (although not likely) that someone could get 17,000 points in an hour, which led to my comment.

Following that logic, I think it is highly likely that some of these cases where people observe a player coming from way way behind in a league to take over a top spot at the end of the week are not in fact cheating. They are people playing the entire week offline and then connecting at the end. I understand that behavior far better than I do people who are simply manipulating scores.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jamairoqui how do people play epic offline?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@sam-spargo We’re not supposed to post the details. But the hint is that the game has provisions in it for what it does when the internet connection is spotty. So if you can mimic an intermittent internet connection, like a bad wifi, often enough, the game basically gives up trying to connect and lets you play. It’s a handy trick to learn if you want to play on an airplane without a network connection.

Once you got ABE into the no-network mode, the opposing teams in arena are (or were, not sure about now) ridiculously easy, wood-league banners and birds. So if you were inclined, you could race through battles and rack up a lot of points.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Found AVS and ZiZu on my board for Season 9 week 10. :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

That’s really bad news:( You just be on the same board as @cosmicdebris as he has got ZiZu and Moa.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@jamairoqui

If you reread my posts I said MOA jumped in 12 minutes not an hour.

And as far as playing offline or tricking the game to think you are online. That as far as I am concerned is cheating. Rovio created this game to be played while connected to the Internet. Any one doing so has an unfair advantage and is a cheater.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Don’t think I can match @cosmicdebris but if the rest of the board do not grind very much, it should still be possible for me to stay in the league. Fingers crossed.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow many thanks. I will update the list as quick reference. I’m getting there. I will keep everything crossed for you.

@sam-spargo
    this is not the place to learn how to cheat.

@jamairoqui
    if you must bang on about methods to cheat then choose another place. I’m tired of it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@everyone I have not updated the list for a couple of months. I am happy to continue to do so, however, I would like to ask if you think it’s is useful?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.