Challenge Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@vabeachguy Thanks for the info. Probably your are not fully upgrade Superion and you can’t tell is he better than Devastator in Challenge run?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@asen

He’s not all that upgraded, so he’s not as strong, of course. But from the little that I’ve used him, I think he’s better. Not only his primary weapon but also his secondary weapon.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It’s nice though that you can use Superion with any extra costs! Have to play next event first to get him and then upgrade him to level 15, so this will take about 2.5 weeks. If I understand well, challenge run will still be 210% max promo and not 420%?

cuxdavide
    @davide

very bad that we can’t use both bots in the same run like in the spark run… at least allow to unlock the second bot with 1000-2000 gems like in the spark run!!!!

moi
    @moifirst

@davide That is an interesting idea, but it all depends on R/E if they will implement your idea. Furthermore I don’t know if it will give you any advantage, because most players will also have unlocked their second bot (at least if they have the gems to do this).

cuxdavide
    @davide

thanks @moifirst

i can say i feel very well with superion, i like the insta-weapon, can freeze every enemy before they start to shoot me, so i will stop to promote devastator and start with superion

JestaCat
    @jestacat

Three months later and I still haven’t made enough gems to unlock this Jungle challenge. 😭

Reading this topic I now see I’m probably not missing out on much and should save the few gems I have for other gameplay. 🤷😴

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I hope R/E never unlock for us 2nd,3rd and other spots in Challenge run for gems or even free. Its JUST let us spend MUCH MORE time for challenge run. New bots for challenge run – nice! But not new addition spots for run, like in Spark run. Imagine play 5 slow Devastators EVERY DAY, all without vehicle mode … And this is just one run!

Even now, there many geeks or cheaters, I don’t know, who already can somehow reach those increadibly high scores! Yestarday, 1st place in my list made 9mil with Devastator … Unlocking 2nd spot – will be 18mil or even more.

Game mean fun, enjoy. Right now Challenge run almost perfect imo.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo

On second thoughts, I agree with you that I hope R/E won’t start with introducing  a 2nd or 3rd slot (or even more) in the Challenge Run.
    (Sorry, @davide , but I must say that I always like if someone comes up with new ideas. This should always be encouraged.)
    Imo implementing this idea would only mean that they (=R/E) are trying to get players to spend more gems and thus getting more money from those players who are willing to buy these gems.

Also, in contrast to the Spark Run, this won’t give you much profit. In the Spark Run opening more slots is directly correlated to getting more sparks (either by surviving longer or because of the higher bonus). As I mentioned earlier this isn’t the case with the Challenge Run, where you only need to get in the top half of the leaderboard and as high as possibly on the last day, but if the other players also have a 2nd bot (or more) this won’t be easier.
    A last remark is that your remark that players (either geeks or cheaters) who are getting 9M points now, will be getting 18M points when a second slot is opened, is probably untrue because the second bot will probably die within one or two minutes because of the high power of the attack by the pigs in the current “level”(sorry, but I don’t know another way to describe it).
    EDIT (a few hours later): If the second bot has a high bonus % this is of course possible.
    Btw, this is of course also applicable to all those who’ve opened a 2nd slot, which makes opening a kind of useless.

cuxdavide
    @davide

agree that challenge run is too long and boring, for avoid this, simply start at high difficult level (first level is ridiculous) but eliminate the higher level, delete also the recharge in the cave and allow only some run every some hours, i this way we can use several bots without spend hours and hours in game… my opinion of course

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst you comletely right with all your words. And yes, 2nd spot bot not doubling scores. Depends on luck gives just some persents. So no any points in open new spots for bots in challenge run imo.

You know guys, atm, personaly for me Challenge run is a big fun! Very hard competition (at Sunday) and good prizes. I want just this new anticheat system, to remove bad players from my 1st place :D

moi
    @moifirst

@vabeachguy
    I know it is a little bit late to ask, but almost a week ago you’ve added the following post in this forum:

He’s not all that upgraded, so he’s not as strong, of course. But from the little that I’ve used him, I think he’s better. Not only his primary weapon but also his secondary weapon.

But what do you mean with his primary and second weapon? I only see one weapon but maybe I’m missing something.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@moifirst

While you’re using him, you can use his primary weapon the way you normally do with any Transformer, by touching the screen in the place where you want to shoot.

But if you look in the lower right corner of the screen, you’ll see a little icon. Tap that to fire the secondary weapon. It takes several seconds to re-charge, before you can use it again but you can still use your primary weapon while it’s re-charging.

moi
    @moifirst

@vabeachguy Thanks for your answer. I’ve forgotten to use this. I always thought it was something like auto-mode in the runs, which I think is a little lousy because I want to play more actively.
    But this looks much better.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Speaking of the secondary weapons,  do the accessories like EMP/explosive/acid rounds apply to both weapons for these combiners, or just the primary?

Pako
    @pako

@fortressmaximus, they only apply to the primary weapon. The secondary weapon remains the same both in power and in recharging time even when upgraded to level 15.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Played a few levels with Superion and must say he’s much better than devastator. His primary weapon can destroy lavaballs!! His second weapon is also nice, het fires a bunch of rockets or something like that. I’m still upgrading him, going to level 10 now. Only problem is if I’m willing to gather and spend another 220.000 sparks to make him green crown for the challenge run. For now the answer is no, maybe later. But if you can choose which one to promote go for Superion!

Asen_77
    @asen

Don’t know about you, but about 60-70% of my Challenge runs, my bit is killed at exactly same points – around 37k points. No meter which is level or area. Sometimes are on the first round without reaching first cave, but always points are 37k.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen 70–75% of my Challenge runs ends at 50–70k points and in third area. About 5% of runs ends at less than 50k and 10% more than 70k points.

I use level 15 Devastator with all accessories (Ravage/explosive rounds in shoulder/arm spot).

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Don’t shoot at everything, just shoot at the things than can shoot at you.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yes, but that doesn’t help when the walking mortar towers take 20 shots to take down and he kills you with 3.

Pako
    @pako

Add to that the fact that the bots cannot dodge the lavaballs nor can target and destroy them easily.

cuxdavide
    @davide

week prizes: 3 legendary and 7 epics… NO GEMS, NO SPARKS, NO TOKENS…. only some accessory… very bad, next week i will run for rare crates only… i see the first with 15 millions points… this mean hours and hours of game… for what? sunglasses and explosive bullets? come on…

Pako
    @pako

Yesterday’s haul

If it weren’t for the sparks…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge Run

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.