New update

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 the Ghostbot it only temporary make invisible to anything for 2-3 second by turning you in white light covering you.

Geli
    @geli

Ghostbot was used in Desert node. When activated, Missiles went up and away after they launched, pigs did not fire, hello pigs tracked the TF but did not fire and WMTs did not fire – they “waved” their left weapon module. Ghostbot WILL stop working if you fire the TF weapon, and the various threats will fire at you immediately.

Not firing the TF weapon leaves the TF “ghosted” for the standard activated energonicon time(s).

Geli
    @geli

Double post. Apologies

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@Geli,

Ah — it’s the standard kind of invisibility mechanic whereby if you attack you lose invisibility? Makes sense.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Really well I’ll check later but I’m sure nothing like that happens when I selected it as the missiles still hit me. I’ll post back.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 if the missieles see you even after you activate the GhostBot then that it’s a bug! In GhostBot as mentioned everyone and everything can’t see you as long as it’s activated for my very bad luck it disappeared in 3 second! (without firing nothing to anyone!)

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hi guys,

Yep you are all correct on how to use ghostbot. I was using it all wrong and thanks for pointing me in the right way. Flipping old age pmsl

Geli
    @geli

@franciscrawford Yep. If you use a weapon you lose invisibility. Sorta like the Klingon’s cloaking device <wink>

@elpapam
    I activated Ghostbot after missiles were launched. They did not track the TF, simply went up and off the screen. I would wait a few secs after the missiles disappear before firing the TF weapon and let the energonicon play out.

mommarice
    @mommarice

My level 14 Soundwave is completely useless after getting hit by a missle. He still has all hearts but won’t fire. Anybody else seeing this?

sheepybach
    @paul13

It has taken a few days but I have now finally killed myself by my own ABT. Just did a event run for the hell of it with the blues, a beach run I fired at a group of blocks and it only took a few out and the others blew back and hit me -2 hearts, I then hit another 2 groups and again -2 hearts. The last 1 I hit and ran off nope no good bang bang I was dead. During all of this there was no piggies, WMT et al shooting at me unreal and a great update on the targeting,reduce of bot firepower & a complete mess made on the E/Cons then to top it off your own ABT Bots can kill themselves, way to go Rovio

Phillips
    @phillips

Does anybody here use the Auto-Fire Mode? I have used it twice. Once to see what it does and the second time was an accident as I thought it was completely useless the first time, the second time only confirmed it.

Geli
    @geli

Used auto fire 2-3 times. Have no idea what it targeted or if it fired fast enough to be effective. Since then I have not used it and do not intend to use it.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4
    Can you please explain the purpose of the auto fire/target button? If it is auto fire then what do you need players for except to call buddies and decide when to transform. If it is auto target then it is useless.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I have one item left to complete the Daily Quests for today: Earn 5000 Coins from Eggbots in Intercepted Events. The award is 5 gems. I haven’t intercepted an event in a long time. I used to regularly intercept back when you could for zero gems and you were rewarded with 10s of thousands of coins. Once Rovio fixed the intercept to require at least one gem I stopped intercepting until there was an achievement. However, once I completed the achievement, I never intercepted again.

Today, I figured, what the hay, I’ll give it a try… BE YOU NOT SO STUPID!!!

The Eggbot no longer spits coins or the random gem when he’s struck. I got a whopping 814 coins for 1 gem spent. That means 7 intercepts or 7 gems to earn 5,000 coins in order to be awarded 5 gems. Plus, there was not one gold block in the 30 minute node (Slingshot Forest), so after the bonus the total coin count was less than 5,000.

Total. Waste. Of. Time.

And a gem.

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam

Actually, while it appears to be the same, the missile fired from ricochet, well, ricochets after impact.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not getting today’s quest completion.

Daily Quest – 12k Coins Single Event

Swing
    @swing

@ph

Unfortunately up until now players have been necessary in order to purchase gems and watch ads, however, be on the lookout for the fun and exciting new player-less update. Rovio’s effort to bring you a player-less environment has icluded: the “updating your progress” progress eliminator, the sudden death ray, the “have fun redoing what you already did because 10 is not the maximum level anymore” upgrade, the “play 100+ nodes for a brand new transformer” challenges, the list goes on and on.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve found another bug in this update. I start to update a Bot and if it’s over a day to complete not long after a Golden Dome appears with the Bot that is updating, what a waste of time as the G/Dome’s only last 24hrs and then they go. It has happened to me twice now.

ph
    @ph

@swing Thanks, I needed that.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Hi! I received a quest where I have to shoot at the same time with my teammate and energonicon 10 times.

I keep playing and this quest didn’t incrementd a single time. In my opinion, this quest has a bug, or the timing must be too precise.

Anyone got this task done already?

Letrax
    @letrax

I have “Do 15000 damage while in slow motion on Colbalt [sic]” as one of my daily quests. Yesterday I had the same quest but with fast forward.

But these two quests seem to be bugged. I have made the run some 6-7 times today (getting a mission on Cobalt is a challenge in itself, since you can’t control which missions you get), but no matter how much destruction I wreak the damage doesn’t register. Only in two of my earliest runs today the damage counted; since then I’m stuck at 6286/15000. And it was the same with the quest in the fast-forward zone yesterday.

This is annoying. I don’t care that I don’t get the 10 badness processors as the reward for this particular quest, but being unable to complete it also means that I miss out on the prize for completing all eight daily quests.

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s a waste of time doing daily tasks as most of the rewards are tokens and with the event over you can do anything with them.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I just cashed them out for coins. It’s probably helpful to newer players.

I’m racing @20qmindreader to 100 million coins, except he’s probably there already and is too humble to boast.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

It’s funny. Every other event the token exchange has stayed open two (or more) days when it really only needed to be open for a day. Now that there is a way to continue to get tokens after the event ends (and having more days would be beneficial to someone that was just short of getting something) it is now only open for 24 hours.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader lol! You’re only about 30 million ahead of me, but you need 878,968,195 more coins to make it to 1 billion. Why is your pig count so low?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.