New update

Viewing 12 replies - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

Haven’t had many individual events for gems but always get 10 gems if I complete all the events. When a challenge is on I complete most of the events just doing the challenge so it hasn’t been too difficult to complete them all.

KingDao
    @kingdao

@gabe-nestor I’ve had a few, maybe you’re just unlucky. Also rewards don’t get better as you go. I’ve been completing them all for as long as they’ve been out and no increase in the numbers.

As for the others who are posting issues with the game, I haven’t been having any issues. Course that could be because I have a Note 5 and I close the game with windows/apps button.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Oh yea, I had 10 gems for completing all 8 two days ago. That was the only time during the blues event. I ended up 2nd in the blues event because all regular nodes were tied up in missions and I needed 1200+ glass blocks for the last daily quest. I played event nodes until I completed the glass block quest and ended up with about 11k points in the blues. Third was around 5k.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@gabe-nestor i have had also as well 2 days in a row 5 in one specific mission and 10 when all missions was complete that was done 2 days in a row and that was done 2 days ago. Maybe weekend is the days for the gems reward?

Geli
    @geli

Had the 125 energon cubes=10 gems today. Recall getting gems in the day before the Blues Brothers event started. I want to say it was for completing the individual event, but I do not record those results.

Geli
    @geli

Double post. Apologies.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here normally get 10 gems if complete all task’s but I’ve also had gems for 1 task, around half a dozen times I got 2 Gems and once got 5 gems. I just checked and I’ve got another task 70 E/Cubes = 5 Gems.
    So yes they are about

ED209
    @ed209

Today I got 10 gems for doing all 8 missions, sometimes I see some for 2 and some for 5 as well

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 the controls aren’t working the target is always locking at missiles when i have already select a target! I run tests at my iPhone’s screen and the touch was working perfect 100% pass all test and it working everywhere good but in the specific game many times those controls aren’t working! And also not to mention after having an Apple Genius check my phone they told my device was 100% perfect without any problem in touch screen. Not to mention a device that was never fall down or have been repaired with non original parts. Everywhere this phone works perfect but in the game with this shit version can’t target the correct targets! And i am not using the Autofire system! I have a report file from Apple that my device is working 100% and i will submit it at another new ticket/request at Support.

jasebree
    @jasebree

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet since this feed is long, but I think I finally figured out the “pop 100 pigs in a single event” challenge. What is actually should read it “pop 100 pigs in a single map area.”

I popped 41 pigs in a beach node and it went up to 41. I then popped 40 pigs in a pig city node, followed by 26 in a second pig city node and it went up to 66 (the sum of my pig city nodes). Played several low scoring rounds in other areas and no change (since no single area added up to more than 66 total pops). One final 41 kill run in pig city (total pig city up to 107) and the challenge completed.

Video doublers do not count, only true pops. And the challenge score reflects which ever area of the map has the highest pop count.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Only Exient could come up with something that convoluted.

Phillips
    @phillips

@jasebree I think it is just stuffed. I had pop 50 pigs in a single event I got over 50 a few times didn’t move, then I got 26 and it went up to 26, then got over 50 again stayed on 26, then got a few low scores stayed on 26 then scored 34 and it was complete. Didn’t pay attention to the areas I ran but I’m fairly sure I got over 50 in at least 2 different areas. At the end of the day I was still doing levels to complete other quests so as long as it eventually completed I didn’t care but if I was still doing levels just to complete it I would have cared.

Thinking about it a bit more it may be when you have similar quests it may only award one quest not the other as when I had it I also had pop 750 pigs so perhaps it was primarily awarding the pigs to it. As I once had destroy 100 blocks in a single event and destroy 50 blocks in a single event. After 1 run I had completed destroy 100 blocks in a single event but not 50 blocks in a single event. Unless at Rovio 50 is more than 100 they should have both been complete.

Viewing 12 replies - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.