New update

• New update v1.19.3.1 – they’ve added daily quests, unfortunately the goal of calling in 5 different buddies doesn’t register that I’ve called in any buddies, so looks like I won’t be able to get the overall daily reward. The other goals work fine. However, the daily rewards feature that’s been introduced a few months back doesn’t work properly either, as it almost never allows me to double the reward by watching a video, so I’ve been missing out on that as well.

They’ve also added an auto-fire feature, although I’m not sure why, as buddies and energonicons are already automatic, so I don’t know why anyone would want the main character to be automatic – it’s effectively like watching a demo rather than playing.

Looks like one of the new hot rod characters that’s been “coming soon” is now in the barracks as well so assume it’ll be available in a comp soon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“unfortunately the goal of calling in 5 different buddies doesn’t register that I’ve called in any buddies”

That’s interesting – it’s not one of the quests that I’ve been offered.

Is everyone getting different combinations of quests, then?

Here are mine, the current status of each, and the reward on completion:

1. Finish an event with full health (complete) – 2 gems
    2. Pop 150 of any type of pig (bugged, complete) – (forgot to check before I finished it, probably pigs)
    3. Complete 5 events (working properly) – 200 pigs
    4. Visit the piglab and craft 8 items (working properly) – 500 pigs
    5. Visit Pig City 4 times (working properly) – 5 gems
    6. Collect 150 energon cubes (working properly) – 10 gems
    7. Earn 10000 coins from EggBots in intercepted events (working properly) – 10 gems
    8. Daily quests unlocked (complete) – 5 gems
    9. Complete all other daily quests (working properly) – 3 BI, 3AG, 3 AC, 15000 coins

re: #2, it seems to be incorrectly counting the number of pigs as what I’ve actually killed. In my three runs this morning, I’ve scored 25, 33, and 16 pigs respectively for a total of 74, but according to the quest counter I’ve already completed it!

re: #7, although it’s working properly, it’s probably not worth doing unless you can do the intercept with a high yielding TF such as Heatwave, Sentinel Prime or Energon Galvatron, that can really whack the EggBot for a lot of coins on each shot. Otherwise the number of gems you’re going to spend on intercepts might exceed the actual gem reward. Also, does anyone recall if this stacks with the Goldbrick energonicon?

Shakabooby
    @shakabooby

There’s been another update (1.19.3.2) and I’ve got the quest about popping 450 pigs, although it shows beneath that that I’ve already completed it – essentially I’m doing the same quest twice! Seems they all work though. I definitely don’t have the same quests though, as at least numbers 1,4, 5 and 7 of yours are not the ones I have (would have to open game again to check)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like they really want to encourage people to run regular nodes. I don’t know if it’s really enough to get me to do that though, unless I’m super bored.

I haven’t regularly run non-Challenge nodes since late last year, just not worth my time. But if the gem reward on a specific quest is high enough or looks to be easily attainable, then I may run a few just to get that. But definitely not the full list of quests each day.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I have:

1. Daily quests unlocked – Complete
    2. Complete 2 events – Complete
    3. Walk 15 miles – 30k coins
    4. Pop 150 of any type of Pig – 5k coins
    5. Collect 30k coins – 200 pigs
    — This is going to take a while as it shows -6240271/30000
    6. Visit Pig City 4 times – 5 gems
    7. Block 20 missiles with Shieldor – 500 pigs
    8. Destroy 1500 wooden blocks – 30k coins

Complete all 8 – 250 pigs, 15k coins, 1 Super Rareium, 10 gems

ph
    @ph

Here’s mine:

1. Unlock daily quests – completed
    2. Complete 2 events – completed
    3. Collect 30k coins – completed
    4. Visit the piglab and craft 8 items – 500 pigs
    5. Call in 5 different buddy characters- 2 gems – Not working or maybe only works for players using facebook
    6. Pop 1k of any type pig – 30k coins
    7. Visit pig city 4 times – 5 gems
    8. Dodge 100 falling monoliths without getting hit – 10 gems – Not sure but don’t think this is working.

Complete all for 3 auto cogs, 3 anger chips, 15k coins, 250 pigs

Also has anyone noticed that there are fewer falling towers?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

1 Board Astro Train while scrambled = 10 gem
    2 complete 5 events = 200 pig
    3 pop 450 any type pig =15000 coin
    4 Do 3000 damage in slo mo on cobalt = 3 pig iron
    5 take 1500 damage 3 Birdium
    6 Earn 10000 coins from eggbot in intercept = 10 gem
    7 destroy 750 glass block = 15000 coin
    8 daily quests -unlocked- for a a couple of coins

Looks as though daily quests will change… problem is that I have no inclination to play until new areas unlocked… I am just doing missions to get ingredients to upgrade recent comp prizes and build gem bank.

One thing that is annoying unfortunately is trying to get into this forum as servers seem to be too busy. ABN — you are too popular

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 the Auto Button i don’t like where it’s been placed.

It hides a minor part of the transformers, not always but it depends on the ground. But it very bad looking.

It feels to cramped the bottom of the screen with so many buttons. It would be better without the Auto-Target Button not to mention that it not works many times that i tried.

I believe that button it was an un-wanted add at the game.

Also i run the games many times and i thing that the graphics at the Map area of the island and the game are smoother than before and that’s nice!

is6601
    @is6601

Hello everyone :)
    I updated to 1.19.3.2 version.

1.My missions of today and rewards are
    1) complete 5 events = 200 pigs
    2) complete 10 events = 500 pigs
    3) pop 1000 any type of pig = 30000 coins
    4) visit the meadow 8 times = 10 gems
    5) don’t thank 8 buddies after deceptihog events = 6 gears
    6) take 3000 damage = 6 cogs
    7) earn 1000 coins from Eggbots in intercepted events = 2 gems
    8) daily quests unlocked = some coins
    Complete all other daily request = 3 irons, gears, processors of each and 1 rareium

Coincidence of 1 and 2 is notable and an annoying mission is 7. As you know, to trigger intercepted mission is spending at least 1 gem, but fine it can. And 4 is also a difficult mission since Eggbots are not frequently generate the meadow events.

2. I notice that the reaction speed of all units that attack automatically is very slow. When they destroyed their target, targeting next one takes a second. Even sometimes they don’t fire just aim it. Try auto-fire mode or call Grimlock series as a teammate and any energonicons(esp. Glassor and Photoblast).

3. Check out brand new teammate!
    160831 New buddy 01
    160831 new buddy 02
    160831 new buddy 03

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I wonder the new TF we will get him over as standard from those Events or via Mission or by completing those daily missions as an award at some unidentified day?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

1. Complete all other daily quests — 3 AC, 3 AG, 250 pigs, 15,000 coins
    2. Visit the beach 8 times — 10 gems
    3. Pop 450 of any type of pig — 15,000 coins
    4. Complete 10 events — 500 pigs
    5. Board the Astrotrain while scrambled by a missile — 5 gems
    6. Block 12 missiles with shieldor — 200 pigs
    7. Earn 12,000 coins in a single event — 500 pigs
    8. Pop 5 sharktihogs — 3 PI
    9. Daily Qests unlocked (completed)

So far, I don’t like the auto target button. Hopefully, ABN will put a video on how best to use it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, even though my status for 30k coins started at -600k and then jumped up to over minis 1 billion, it must have been tracking it properly internally because it’s now complete.

The missile one is frustrating with almost no missiles.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@shakabooby

“However, the daily rewards feature that’s been introduced a few months back doesn’t work properly either, as it almost never allows me to double the reward by watching a video, so I’ve been missing out on that as well.”

I’ve noticed this as well, I think you only get to double one reward per reward cycle.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They ruined Photoblast. It now fires excessively slower and targets blocks at the top of towers instead of pigs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i have just confirmed that photoblast is ruined as well as glassor! I believe auto target has ruined the photoblast and glassor and some other energcons that we haven’t tested yet. Can i get my older version back? i have the ipa of 1.18.5.2 should i delete this one and try install the older from itunes?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is this only when auto-targeting is active, or all the time?

is6601
    @is6601

@optimuspig It’s all the time unfortunately :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if it’s a bug caused by the introduction of the auto-targeting feature, or if it’s a deliberate nerf because Rovio decided those energonicons were too powerful?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig It’s all the time not to mention when i call the teammate transformer it doesn’t shoot the target it only lock the target and don’t shoot at it. As i mentioned again that auto targeting button distracts. And for one more time it shouldn’t cover for any reason even that smallest part of the trasnsformer. I wonder if i can go back at 1.18 as for energcons it’s a deliberate nerf from Rovio i don’t see why to have a bug.

Mp127
    @mp127

So, you’re saying that another game was broken? Great. /s
    Good that they released Ricochet (?), bad that the game is nerfed again. Auto button is one of the worst things to release, especially if it can be used in events.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just confirmed that it true the teammate transformer doesn’t helps just walks in front of you…

Too sadly Rovio too Sadly!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I tried to roll back my version but it didn’t worked now i am restoring my iPhone from an icloud backup (thankfully i am always doing two times per day an icloud and itunes backup)

ph
    @ph

Just noticed that my original #5 0 Call 5 different buddies has been changed to pop 1k pigs, same as #6 and shows 7 of 8 completed but 2 show as not completed. I guess we should have come to expect this by now.

Raizir
    @raizir

@elpapam

That wouldn’t be suprising.
    What new character (aside from Nemesis prime and rodimus (formerly)) ISN’T unlockable via competition, when they should be rescued via… oh, i dont know, THE PART OF THE MAP THAT ISNT CLEARED!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@raizir this clouded area of the map is there from years and might and for years later there! I know for sure that they will make some kind of an event to battle to gain the new character!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I like the idea of daily quests but it’s not enough to give me much of an incentive. The auto fire is as wasted addition. I only use photoblast is horrible now. This is a big steaming pile of nerf. Good going Rovio.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.