New update

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

OK got you I call them Daily Task’s lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 well at last inside all those odds like the Event (the latest one) those few tokens as awards in Daily Missions / Daily Tasks are a small help but it’s welcomed!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    Very true if you can get them lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 well up to now i have always complete those task in an hour of gaming (now that i am in vacation up the next 10 days) After those days i won’t have time to do them :( or playing so much as i am doing now the game.

mommarice
    @mommarice

I’ve found buddies to be completely useless after this update. They just stand there and do nothing or run backwards while looking at my TF I’m playing.

Betong
    @betong

@lewie4

I had the same experience, the TF buddy was just running even if there are targets available.

sheepybach
    @paul13

This has been report not long after this update came up and to date there has been no comment from Rovio on this. I’ve just done a normal node and I had Purple Starscream at L15 and he spent the time I called him in shooting at things that are not in use on the run and totally ignored scoring block’s pigs and everything else you call them in to da.

Raxor
    @mndc

@lewie4 It’s nice to bring new features and all that, but what about the Hats from the AB movie events who are still not working as intended ?

THey stil give -20% defense to the TF, which means he takes far more dmg than necessary.

Instead of bringing new and useless features and broken balances, can you fix the hats ASAP ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How’s everyone’s gem yields from the Pig Lab of late?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i can’t manage to have any gem with 3 rareium i can’t manage to have gems :(
    same with the missions i can’t see gems so easy anymore!

Geli
    @geli

It was been some 48 hours since I made a concerted effort in the lab. At that time I had decent, not spectacular, results.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

I always get gems. I’m out of SR and have to wait for missions to return with SR. Then that 1 SR gets me the gem out of the recipe. Haven’t gotten SR out of the lab for a bit.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@sickcyn

You can get 3 SR’s in the lab with 1 x purple Cog and 2 x purple chips.

CD
    @bartiedog

I tried 3 SR in the lab yesterday , spun and got coins, spent gems and got coins, spent gems again and got coins. Gave up and took the coins. At the beginning of the spins, there were 3 coins sets and 2 gem sets on the carousel. That isn’t a good rate of return for 3 SR. Professor Pig is a cheater!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With 3 SR, I’ll do up to three spins. I do get coins as well, but over the long run, I’ve netted positive gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

even the missions won’t give the 14 gems that some 24 hours long missions gave in the past!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig the algorithms appear to have been adjusted. I’m not sure in which update it occurred but I suspect the change coincided with that stupid (on Rovio/Exient’s part) daily quest, “craft 8 items in Professor Pig’s Lab”, which has since been changed to, “craft 1 item…”

Geli
    @geli

Like @millforce2k I will spen a max of 3 times using 3 SR. Most recent 3SR spin was a loss of 15 gems, getting coins on all 3 spins.

Most profitable recipe for me has already been posted. Have have some sucess using 2PIg Iron x 1Birdium. Sucess = get 2 gems or a purple cog (deciptcog?). Happens 33% of spins IIRC

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@paul13 Thanks for the info on that SR recipe I’ll incorporate it to my rotation when I have spare Deceptihog mats. I’m currently finishing L15 upgrades on the 3 from the Seekers event. Is there one with Autobirds mats?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

No. AutoCog + 2xAnger Chips gives you potentially [coins / 10 gems / 5xAC / 5xAC / coins]

@pampeans

I agree – my daily lab yields have dropped dramatically since the last major update. I haven’t changed my approach at all.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I must be lucky because on a daily basis I am getting over 50 gems in the lab on average, I normally do 12 hour missions. If those don’t come up I will do the 8 hour. I have seen no change in yield since last update… maybe it is just a luck thing… maybe I’ll have a bad week next week

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@mndc Hats were fixed a few updates ago. If they are still not working as intended let me know and we can get it fixed

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

If anything, respins have been getting worse. I almost never hit gems on a respin any more. I’m almost ready to give up on [DG+2xSR] and [AG+2xSR]. When I respin [3xSR] if I hit gems at all it’s on the second respin.

Traveler
    @traveler

I would agree with @optimuspig. I have been using the lab to stockpile gems and have found that respins usually get me more coins (which I don’t need). It is rare that I get gems on the first spin with 3 SR.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@lewie, I believe Windblade’s metroplex causes her to take on more damage than without.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.