New update

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

I can’t speak for all of the algorithms, but definitely the ones that should yield 14 gems do but rarely. Computers have no concept of randomness; algorithms determine the outcome and the outcomes have been coded such that they rarely produce 14 gems. All the more reason the amount should have been left at 35…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@pampeans You have right after running Windblade one with and one without the Metroplex i think also her defense is better without Metroplex on her head. Also i have a short filling that the katana accessories that gives her the incendiary ability also degrading her weapon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

App just got a soft update to 1.19.3.10

Geli
    @geli

Just did a Beach run after the 1.19.3.10 update using Ultra Magnus & Dark Megatron. The entire run was choppy and uneven in a slower speed until the end whe I went to transport before entering Teletraan.

Any changes must be subtle and escape my observation.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli 100% on spot! another Issue? Rovio/Exient please enough with those updates degrading things even more…

rlc
    @rlcoone

Another bug filled update would explain why I can’t play two nodes without it crashing now. Nice going Exient.

What part of basic programming protocol that states you can’t make changes without thoroughly testing the result don’t you understand?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

hey has any improvements 1.19.3.11? i just have a soft update.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Just run a few nodes and used known bots that they have messed up, sadly they are the same as before. So no idea what the soft update was for.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i have had a trouble from my side, while it was in loading screen at 38% it froze (While Loading) and i left it for 10 minute and it didn’t respond. So i take the risk to force closed the game. After that i don’t know why but the game the loading screen (the bar is already filled) and loads the game super fast!!! And to think that i had a 2 years iPhone 6 Plus it loaded super fast in previous updates 1.18x 1.19.3x it was taken some time to load but now it’s so fast! I can’t explain of what happened. I don’t know if i done correct buy forcing the application to close after not responding for 10 minutes. I opened the game many times super fast i did close down manualy my device and boot it again and open the game it opened super fast! I decided to do a hard reset my device and i did it. After my phone opened i tried once again to open the app and the game was opened the same fast!

I don’t know what they do but the game it realy is opening way faster in my 2yrs old device!

rlc
    @rlcoone

It does seem to load faster. It would be nice to think that they did away with some of the bloat which might have been causing some of the crashes. I’ll check that theory out.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam. @ricoone

Yes it does load faster but it still eating the memory up. I just ran a node with 1 of the blues and he is still the same his bombs going all over the place and he took 2 hearts off me when they hit me.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’m the first to speak up when there’s a problem but I also like to give credit when it’s earned. Unfortunately, it still crashes and the video bug is still there.

I suppose loading faster is a nice thing since you have to load it a dozen times a day after it crashes.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The game just crashed on me and when I went back in the rewards from the daily task had all changed, I had around 85 tokens as rewards but they all changed to coin’s, I don’t know why. I came out of the game and went back in and the tokens were back smh.
    Can somebody check if this happens to you?
    iechyd da

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 it happened to me as well. I closed the game and i waited a little and the i re-start the game and missions/tasks with token awards were back!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Phew glad it’s not just me lol. Another bug/issue introduced after an update. I have to say they are getting pretty good at this and the way it is going they be getting a gold medal soon lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 as i said earlier, those bugs sorry i mean issues are here to stay!

sheepybach
    @paul13

By the look of it you are correct

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well they are all in an lovely memorable package :D

sheepybach
    @paul13

Very true lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 i just found another bug sorry issue after playing for an hour complete all the Daily Mission/Tasks and after finishing them i close the app. And after 2-3 hour i open the game i seen that the last nodes i run after completing the Daily Missions/Tasks was there and not that! I haf finished them before closing the game! It was like my progress wasn’t save at all and i was surprised by that! why is happened that?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 2nd time that this bug kicks in after i finished a node and take the award of the daily missions/tasks i closed the app. After 5 minutes when i re-open the game that the award was seen been gained and it was just sitting there and wanted me to re run the same node with the same bot that i run and won to re-gain that award. As i said sometimes it can’t store the game progress! And i should also note that i have my WiFi in 3 meters distance and i have full signal from my WiFi antenna up to my iPhone.

Also i run a node at Pig City with Bubmlebee Variant (The black bumblebee) and when it was to enter the astro train the app crashed and closed this happened 3 times in a row! Also this happened when the transformer was in robot mode and NOT in vehicle mod! In vehicle mode it worked the 4th time after having 3 crashes as a robot the 4th as a vehicle seems to not having that issue.

Please have he developers check those matters! They are starting to become annoying!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@lewie I noticed a similar issue and submitted a ticket — the app is resetting the missions portals after a hard close. After launching 3 missions, hard closing the app and then reopening, the missions portals will be empty with no missions running and no rewards earned. It doesn’t happen every time, just occasionally.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 Another crash on an Event while playing with the Variant Transformers while turning on the en/con the event crush freezing the screen and stays there!

What the hell are you doing there in your labs aren’t people having running debug? The game is become worst and worst in each soft or major update! it’s becoming pointless even to play this game anymore!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Has anyone gotten any tasks that reward gems in the last few days? I haven’t tried to complete the tasks in the last couple days because the rewards were only coins, tokens, and pigs.

Do the rewards get any better if you complete the previous day’s challenges?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@gabe-nestor I got 10 gems yesterday for 125 energon cubes and 5 today for 70 energon cubes. I think, for the most part, gems have been replaced by tokens.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.