New update

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • David
    @davidt18

@ph If you have Jenga mode play that. It also counts towards visit beach.

ph
    @ph

@davidt18 Thanks, that explains what happened. I was wondering how I went from 3 visits to 8 after I finally got another beach node. Figured it was just another bug but I did play Jenga 4 times to get the gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone noticed that since the update, Optimus Prime hasn’t been targeting properly?

It used to be that you could continuously tap on the screen to adjust his targeting, but now if you tap too quickly he stops firing entirely.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig I noticed that too. It was getting frustrating leaving bits, but I’m now done with the event. Hopefully things will get fixed for the next one.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i have had also see that too! Optimus Prime after fast tap on screen stops firing same story with others TFs have the same effect lie the warriors!!

CD
    @bartiedog

Anyone know how to “earn 5000 coins from eggbots in intercepted events”? That’s one of my challenges today and so far I’ve got zero completed in it.

Phillips
    @phillips

Do 10,000 damage while in fast-forward on cobalt. I’ve done several cobalt runs, destroyed every target available while in fast-forward and still sitting on 0. I guess I won’t be completing my quests for today.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@phillips That’s another one that appears to be screwed up. I had the same one today and it stayed at 0 all day. Did a challenge run that was mostly in slo-mo and suddenly it showed as complete.

Edit – mine was only 4000, though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@bartiedog

“Anyone know how to “earn 5000 coins from eggbots in intercepted events”? That’s one of my challenges today and so far I’ve got zero completed in it.”

An “event” actually has two meanings in the ABT game. There’s the “challenge events” like this “Ride of the Valkyries” challenge event that’s happening right now. But a non-challenge “event” is also Rovio’s original term for a what the rest of us call a “node run”.

You’ll notice that nodes on the main map are transformed by EggBots and that you can’t run a node until that transformation is complete, which takes 5, 15, or 30 minutes to finish.

But you can “intercept” (i.e. complete the transformation) by using gems to make the EggBot finish early. You’ll notice that the closer the timer gets to zero, the less gems it takes to intercept.

Once you’ve started an intercepted node run, the EggBot will actually show up as a target in the run (normally EggBots don’t show up at all – this is the only way). Every time you shoot the EggBot with your weapon, it will give you coins. So what this quest requires is for you to accumulate 5,000 coins from shooting the EggBots. Any other coins that you collect in a node run don’t count towards this quest.

If you do decide to do an intercept, here are some tips:

1. the closer the node transform timer gets to zero, the less gems it takes to intercept. So wait until you only need to spend 1 gem (roughly a minute before finish)

2. The number of coins you get from shooting an EggBot scales with the amount of per-shot damage caused by the TF. Therefore only do it with TFs that cause extreme amounts of damage per shot – the best ones are Heatwave, Sentinel Prime, and Energon Galvatron (perhaps also Ratchet, but I haven’t tried as he’s only at level 4 at the moment). And of course a higher level TF is better than a lower level one.

3. Don’t call in your buddy while the EggBot is onscreen, otherwise it will run away and you won’t encounter it again until the buddy gets recalled.

4. If you do enough damage, the EggBot will run away by itself. A short while later it will reappear and you can start shooting it again. It will do this three times in total. On the fourth appearance (the original appearance + three reappearances) once you finish shooting it it will fly away for good.

The number of coins may or may not stack with the Goldbrick energonicon – can someone else verify?

Good luck. In general I wouldn’t suggest doing this unless you really want the quest rewards or the coins or you have plenty of gems to spare.

CD
    @bartiedog

Thank you for the information and explaintian. I’m going with your suggestion and skipping this one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No sweat.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I noticed Optimus Prime was weaker, but the details eluded me.

Also, multiple TFs have had trouble with shooting backward, when they run past something that’s still on screen. This is particularly with Seeker models — Energon Starscream, Sunstorm, and so on. I have not had this problem with Grimlocks.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I’ve also noticed that the game crashes a lot more since the new update. It mainly happens to me when I am running a node and start and Energicon. The previous version was a lot more stabile.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Yeah. I’m having many more crashes too.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I also believe the Bots firepower has been cut and some of them their targeting is way off. Add this to what they’ve done to the E/Cons well I rest my case lol
    I got the tokens I need and so that is that for me, One thing I will say is that lastnight having not played for hrs and so I had a full 4 event run plus 6 normal runs. I ran them all just for something to do lol Out of the 10 runs 9 butties never looked at or fired their weapons once and looked like they were out on a Sunday morning walk.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I run near all the Transformers of my collection and i have come to the conclusion that the Seekers have problems at shooting and Warriors has also problem when shooting if i tap faster at a target it’s not recognize the new target instead it’s continue to fire the old target. Optimus Prime Level 15 seems to have shooting fire like an Optimus prime of Level 13. Also some time the the target especial WMTs is taking the hit but it also deflect the beam. Same is happening all the time with Prow and Bluestreak after hitting any target WMTs Ballon Pigs Ground Pigs Aerial Pigs after hitting the target the energy balls are deflecting and return the shouts. Near All the buddies can’t fire so they are totally useless same goes with ener/cons all the weaponry ener/cons i tested them near all with as many as i could transformers those days and they are all faulty i run non stop the game and there are so many faults that i don’t know from where to start and where to stop! Not to mention the auto fire system in one of the daily award mission tried to call a buddy and to have all the 3 of them to fire the buddy transformer was walking forward without fire anything, the ener/con was hitting Surfing Boards (at the beach node) And my transformer i was trying to play the node. Auto-target button another pain story here. While i was playing at the Valley With the path that the transforemer was walking on when a very close zoom of the transforer was totally covered from Auto-target button unacceptable! Also the priorities of the auto-targeting is so damn lame that it’s better WAY better that function to be deleted! I can’t see why the Auto-Target is not targeting Pigs etch and it’s targeting TNT boxes wooden/glasses/concrete cubes And if there isn’t anything else it will hit a pig. I believe in the next update the Auto-fire/Auto-Target System must be completely removed and the button from screen and as function from the game.

That’s my reports from Day 1 that lame 1.19.3x version was published! Till now this version is far the most version ever to be published.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Is it just me or are the Blue’s ball bomb’s coming back at the Bot and taking their health down??? I just used the 2 on a normal run and TBH there was next to nothing there No balloon, flying or shooting Pigs and TBH I never got shot at or hit but I lost a heart, The only thing I know for sure is that the Blues ball bombs coming back and hitting me. Or do I need to go and have my eyes tested??? lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 I have upload picture that is also a bug in the 3rd page at this thread! they return fire back Prowl and Bluestreak. Please see the 3rd page you will see that ;) I steel playing the game and i am taking notes of the countless bugs and problems! Also i found something interesting If you use the ener/con a weaponery one like photoblaster while you are in vehicle mode it can shoot down pigs and missiles BUT only in vehicle Mode!

And here is the Post with the images that seen that energy balls after the hitting target are deflecting and return back to the Transformer.

Prowl & Bluestreak Bug Photos

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

That is it spot on, sorry my memory is going old age and all lol
    That is interesting firing in car mode, I’ll give it a go and then I might drive 10 miles for the last task of the day lol

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Good luck on that task. I had that one yesterday and did the most driving I was able to through three nodes and got two miles in total. That task and the complete all eight didn’t have anything worthwhile, so I gave up on it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

to tell you the truth people i found them pointless doing the daily awards. If the awards aren’t gems i won’t bother to do them.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The rewards today are 25 Gems, 40 Tokens, Coins and SR eggs.
    I’m having a bit of fun getting these miles and only 4 to go. I used the shield and ignore everything else and go from start to finish in car mode, 2 runs = 1 mile asking as you only stop to get more cubes.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Every time I try to do an intercept with the eggbot it crashes, four times today alone. I can play the node again but not the intercept making it impossible to complete that daily quest. @lewie4 it really is time to stop tweaking the game and planning competitions that numerous people have asked for a break from and please, please, please FIX the bugs.

CD
    @bartiedog

Funny how when I use Shieldor I don’t get any missels launched at me…
    Not even in Pig City where you could always before count on at least one.
    Guess they don’t want us to complete the Daily Quest!

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK I give up, what does the E/Con Ghostbot do in real terms??? If used missiles still hit you, fireballs hit you et aAl. Sorry Ijust don’t get it

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.