Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ouch, at Sparkrun Difficulty L8 the shotgun pigs have become ridiculously powerful.

My first two TFs got shredded and my third was about halfway down in health when I finally made it to Astrotrain.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

On level 9 today, game suddenly crashed near the end of my run. Thanks rovio!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

I’m currently running with a +155% bonus and scoring consistently about 60,000 points with the bonus adjustment.

So as long as the spark target for that level is less than 60,000 AND I can score 23,500 pre-bonus, then it should be safe to do.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Here’s an idea for how to best maximize sparks in the Spark Run based on total bonus. The information is cobbled from several sources, including a few time traveling Russians, so there are still a few holes in the dataset for now.

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 1.27.00 PM.png

If you have 3 Maxed TFs, Level 20 is the biggest bang (particularly if you are spending Gems). 2 Maxed TFs is level 16, etc. If you have a 270% bonus, you’re somewhere between.

This all assuming a maximum points per level of 30,000. If a soft update changes things…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@20qmindreader I’ll do a video of it when its time to do spark run today

Izberg
    @izberg

Running a Samsung Tab 10.1 with Android v4.1.2 and the game doesn’t start at all before displaying the the error “Unfortunately, Angry Birds has stopped” Of course I’ve reported it a few times now, but there has been no feedback or updates provided. Prior to that the game was crashing about every 3 runs and missions were completing with very few to no gems. Hopefully there will be an update provided to continue playing on the tablet.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@20qmindreader I did the video for you.while I didn’t encounter the earthquake bug I encountered a new bug instead

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1685429735087764&id=325070711182202&ref=page_internal&__tn__=%2As

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s no way it’s the mortars. The thumping and massive damage is happening when I’m around Shotgun Pigs, not the WMTs.

Also if it’s a mortar effect, usually the TF gets stunned briefly after getting hit a few times, but that’s not the case here.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

Video requires a FB login to view.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig sorry about that. I would upload the video on here if I knew how to

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

No worries, thanks for taking the time.

I was also thinking that on FB you can selectively change the privacy settings on specific posts, so that the general public can see a particular item (such as a video) without having to log in, or being able to see the rest of your profile. At least that was the case back in the day (before I cancelled my FB account).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig I just uploaded the video on YouTube as well

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@20qmindreader just before grimlock died there was a targeting bug which made it impossible for ratchet to shoot

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If you advance the video one frame at a time you can actually see the shotgun pigs firing on you, with a significant reduction in health shortly after. There’s an example of this at 3m9s.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just ran Sparkrun Difficulty L9. Some observations:

– Energon Variants are extremely vulnerable at this level. I started with EGL and didn’t even make it halfway through the first zone.

– Flying Pigs have become much more common. I also encountered the Flying Pigs in an underground zone, which is a first for me

– the Pig with the “blue cross” symbol is almost impossible to kill with weapons fire, but is still highly vulnerable to falling damage. This is a problem, as I encountered several of them as Flying Pigs.

– anyone else notice that Balloon Pigs don’t award sparks at all? Regardless of whether you kill them in the air, or if you just pop the balloon and they splat on the ground.

– you get your spark reward as long as you make the level target, even if you die before boarding Astrotrain. I got my 180 sparks even though my third TF died in Zone 5. The spark points target was 51,300 for L9, and I had roughly 59,000 spark points after my bonus.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Just a couple glitches I’ve noticed from this patch:

–When you’re on the character select screen for promotion/upgrading, the framerate gets really shaky for some reason. This is the only screen that I’ve seen that does this.
    –Even though Windblade is listed as an Autobird, when you get to the Thank Partner screen, the game treats her as a Deceptihog. Very odd.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, I asked Rovio about the balloon pigs and received this:

“The issue that you have brought up to us is not a glitch or a bug. We are not able to provide more information about the subject however we have been told by the development team about this and to inform any players that are concerned that it is not a problem with the game and that they should not worry. We completely understand that this may be confusing and frustrating even and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope that this answers your question.”

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well, it’s good to know that I can just stop wasting time on the balloon pigs and go after the bigger threats like the flying pigs instead.

Joel
    @joel687

Wow, I just got shredded on the level 11 sparkrun. I was finished at the beginning of the 3rd stage. Almost constant thumps from shotgun pigs who were not on the screen destroyed all three bots. I didn’t brave taking a picture since it was trying very hard to slow down my machine, but I counted 6 wmts on the screen at one time

Luckily, I made it far enough to get the 200 sparks. I guess I don’t mind not moving up to the next level. I don’t know if I even want to see the next level if it is harder than level 11

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Today my level 11 was strangely easy. I go tru only with Grimlock. Yes he recover some energy from Energon cubs and didn’t finish with full blood, but go to the end. Probably this is pure luck, and tomorrow situation will be totaly different and probably will lose all birds, but I will see tomorrow. My question is, now when you lost all your birds but get 200 sparks, this mean that your earned points were multiplied byu you bonus, right? And interesting question is – At what level you will be on the next thay – are you continue at level 11, or will start from beginning level 1, or you will be one level back to level 10? I know you will write back, so thanks in Advance :).

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Level 11 nearly ended me. I’m not sure if I should risk going up the levels or just stick with 11 until I have nemisis upgraded to level 15. I hate making decisions

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – I can confirm that I definitely did get the promotion bonus applied. It was weird, though. It did the tracking showing how far each bot got, then it stopped. No buttons appeared. Once I touched the screen, it then applied the bonus. I should still be on level 11, but I will check tonight.

Did anyone know that one hit from a wmt is enough to take out Energon Lockdown at full health? (level 15 with full accessories. I might have to switch him from a +10% damage hat to a defense hat…)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So interestingly, after I got utterly shredded yesterday (all three TFs died before reaching Astrotrain) on L9, today running L9 again I made it all the way through on my first TF.

The major difference seems to be that there were hardly any Flying Pigs this time around. It’s the swarms of them going Kamikaze on you that really hurt.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Thanks for the info. So once you didn’t finish whole run, you save your progress in dificalty level. That’s good. Now next question is – is this is going to growth to some level, or every day we will get level up and probably after few months we can be at level 100 … Level 100 will sound like 1100 sparks every day. This could help us upgrade all birds to higher spark level.

Joel
    @joel687

Today was try 2 on level 11 sparkrun. Switching out to the +20% defense hats helped a lot. I only lost 1 bot. E Lockdown didn’t fall until near the end. However, I got a much lower score than yesterday, when I failed in the third section. I only made full sparks by 500 points. This is with a +170 promotion bonus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.