Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

• The underground nodes are here from the new constracted building at the island near the difficult missions pod “comming soon”

Also new Character is here! Blaster is here!

The new Barack Place for Blaster

The new building for winning Sparks and play underground nodes!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@elpapam What’s broken, nerfed, etc? What’s that about winning sparks?

Not seeing it yet in the Google Play Store. Guess they have about 33 hours to get it there before the next event.

Asen_77
    @asen

Is it save to update on iOS 10.2.1 on iPad?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

So wait, you do the required destruction and you have to die to be able to collect the sparks? I reached the max destruction yet the level continued to play. Quitting the level won’t help – again I’m forced to do the level.

Joel
    @joel687

Hey, the last time we released a hard update on the last day of a challenge turned out so well… Let’s do it again!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Scratch what I said above – apparently I didn’t play long enough for Astrotrain to arrive.

Joel
    @joel687

So, @elpapam – the update actually works? It might be safe to update?

Asen_77
    @asen

I just updated and is ok on iOS iPad. I reached end of level, reaching 20 000 sparks, and I receive message about higher level. Now there is sign for recharge Spark Run for a 100 gems. I will wait to see how wong this will take to be ready for new run. There is no timer for this next recharge …

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Wow. So the coming soon structure finally came. It only took one year and ten months (late April 2015).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 yeap it works perfectly on my iOS devices iPhones and iPad Pro.

@millforce2k
    the new building at the small island near the difficult missions pod is giving you free sparks if you manage to pass some difficulties a big length of all all locatios of the island connected plus the underground runs (that it’s not located on the map) and after achieving for the first time the 20000 damage? you gain free 100 sparks also the range od difficulty is also leveling up but i haven’t try the new difficulty level yet.

As far as i am playing i am trying if there are any more nerfs but honestly i think in basic terms the game is the same as it was in the 1.24x i can’t see for the moment any solid evidence of being nerfed something. Time will tell.

Geli
    @geli

So, the “Coming Soon” area is now in use, and already there are complaints.

Got it. ?

Joel
    @joel687

So the new Sparkrun option uses promotion bonuses, too. I am not sure about the math on it, though. My 150% promotion bonus took me from 44k to 77k in my final total

IMG_0234.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

Not sure if we have to pay to reload it of not. It might recharge over time. I wish I knew how long it takes
    IMG_0242.PNG

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

This update is not available on android yet

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 something is telling me that it’s once per day… but we will see, But honestly i wouldn’t think to waste 100 gems for 100 sparks! Now way in hell…

Asen_77
    @asen

If you spend 100 Gems, probably next run will be more then 100 sparks, probably should be at least 200 or 500. I play the run more then two hours ago, and didn’t see any change in this green loading line, so probably wont recharge from time. Lets hope that this will be on daily base, which means that probably we will have opportunities to win 100 sparks every day for just with free run, and if we want more we could recharge run with Gems. We will see tomorrow:)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen i have a feeling that the green bar is a bit moved up a little… we will see…

I believe this must be once per day like the daily missions… My bar is over the last “n” of the “Time remaining”

Joel
    @joel687

I saw that I moved up in difficulty. I am hoping that this will mean more sparks if I pass a harder level. Only time will tell…

The wmts were awfully easy to kill in this first run…

sheepybach
    @paul13

As said not out on Android yet and the worst thing of all is i can’t connect to the event for the last few hours it keeps telling me an internet connection is required.
    I can do normal runs and increase the time and double my score and so it has to be at Rovio’s end, they seem never able to do things without bugs. gggggggrrrrrrr

spbfatherof3
    @spbfatherof3

I was able to do the spark run but now I cannot get in to the loyalty tournament for today. Thanks so much Rovio.

spbfatherof3
    @spbfatherof3

sheepybach

@paul13

I’m having the exact same issue.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I checked my chart of gems vs. time for character upgrades. It’s exactly 100 gems for 24 hours remaining.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Is there an issue with the Loyalty challenge? I’ve closed and reopened the game and it just spins like it is trying to update and be available. I am connected to the Internet and it was working late last night……

sheepybach
    @paul13

It looks like Rovio has striked again push out an update and it messes the game up for all of us just another normal day for them

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Good grief! Well hopefully they will fix it soon.

spazmom86
    @tomandlisa

Still no update for android so can’t play new area and can’t finish last day of Loyalty Challenge either. Ugh!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.