Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Definitely bar is movin. On the picture of @joel687 bar is under first “n” letter. At this moment mine bar is under last letter “g”. So bar is moving, and interesting question is what will happen when reach end. As I see bar, probably will be with the end of the event. Also interesting question is what will happen tomorrow. For me tomorrow bar will just go slowly to cover the whole day. Today was start at late afternoon, so bar was at after middle of the line. Now we will wait to see how much will be higher level …

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I’m playing on iPad Air not sure what the heck is going I. But this is beyond frustrating. Big sigh

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

I’m scared. (someone hold me).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Hopefully not too long before the update is available on android

Bob
    @blachner

No, your put in a loop of no internet connection so you lose out on the final day of competition. Sad!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen i believe it will daily get’s harder leveling up. And i am sure now that this run is once per day (free) well if someone wants to re-run it have to spend gems.

now i hope the connections with the server to be resolved to start playing again the event.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Very sad indeed! I truly hope they will make this right as I’ve been playing and have spent MANY gems! Unreal!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m having the same issue. I couldn’t get to connect to the event so I checked and downloaded the update. I did the survival thing and it still wouldn’t connect, even after I rebooted my iPad. This happened last time they did a hard update during and event and I’m sure it’s happened before. Great job!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Definitely will be on daily, but don’t think that every day levels will be harder. Every day will start from the same level 1, and you could go further if you spend Gems. So lets say – 100 tokens every day, plus 500 from Daily reward, so we will save one day for every additional level from Sparks :). Lets hope for the free run every day. Main idea is to spend Gems, so once they are over to buy new with real money, but as I said many times – if you don’t buy any till now, you wont start now …

ED209
    @ed209

I’m still on 1.24.10.6 on iOS, update there but not installed it. Is it worth installing? Event is broken

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen the gems that i got from bundle like Optimus Prime Nemesis he had 500 gems or the late Chromia 1000 gems in her bundle or Dead Ends bundle 600 gems in his bundle. I am not spending a single cent to buy a gems alone from the sale store.

@deszaras
    i am afraid it’s not only Rovio’s that is in fault this time. Globally i see many site to be down, and many 520 and 524 cloudflare problems, so this also might affect and Rovio’s servers…

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Well here we go again, event thinks I’m not connected to the Internet, somebody messed up the update again

spazmom86
    @tomandlisa

I got back in to challenge, but still no update. Maybe for the best…

coolbug
    @coolbug

The update hasn’t shown up for me yet…

zeppled
    @zeppled

It would be nice if they would just give some instructions on what they did and how it works.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@zeppled That would be nice if they gave us at least a little bit of information about the new thing.

Geli
    @geli

Try hard closing the game. Restart. At the ROllout screen, tap ROLLOUT. I t goes to the competition. You can play the comp or exit the comp to the map.

Works for iOS.

Joel
    @joel687

The Sparkrun has reset for me. I don’t know if it is based on a time interval, or if it is linked with the start of the challenge day. Have all of you seen the next level on there?

Challenge level 2 can earn 110 sparks. I can choose between level 1 or 2

zeppled
    @zeppled

I just ran my second spark run.

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 what is your local time? Just trying to work out if it set to the day as per challenge or day based on location like the daily quests.

I haven’t been able to install the update yet.

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – 7:00 pm EST is when it activated for me. That is the same time I get the new events

zeppled
    @zeppled

4:33 pacific

Joel
    @joel687

For Sparkrun level 2, I had to get 30,000 points. I cleared everything with my firat bot, but only had 30,200 points. Paying closer attention to the bonus, I did then get an additional 150% (same as the promotion for the bots I chose) It would seem that Rovio wants us to put all out sparks into just a few bots…

A question: Both times I went in, there was a bot shown first with a green picture behind em. I didn’t choose that bot either time, though. Anyone know what that green color does?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Found on iTunes / Apple App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds-transformers/id869231055?mt=8

What’s New in Version 1.25.4
    **INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /NEW FEATURE! Can you defeat the Spark Run?
    /NEW CHARACTER! Time to turn up the volume. Blaster has arrived!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Blaster needs his cassettes.
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance repairs complete.

Category: Games
    Updated: Feb 28, 2017
    Version: 1.25.4
    Size: 341 MB
    Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
    Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
    © Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
    Rated 4+

=====

MEANWHILE at Google Play Store for Android it’s now 01 Mar 207 @ 00:59 UTC / GMT+0

SAYS UPDATED Feb 28, 2017 ????????

but still on the showing version 1.24.10, still talking about Chromia and Valentines.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirdstransformers&hl=en

WHAT’S NEW

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1**
    Roses are red. Violets are blue…
    /NEW CHARACTER! Chromia has arrived to join the battle for Piggy Island
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Show your characters some love by gifting them accessories
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Explosive rounds maintenance repairs complete

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

So here I am still at 1.24.10.6, requesting some help please.

Can anyone confirm, if we upgrade to the new 1.25.4, will we lose our unclaimed Tokens and unfinished Daily Quests and the Sparks from finishing the Daily Quests?

Thanks in advance.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.