Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Completed a 24 hour Hard mission.

Rewards were: <3xAC> <2xSR> <2xSR> <2xSR> <Gems>

It’s been well over a year since Rovio reduced the silo capacity from 15 SR to 5 SR, so why are they still giving us mission rewards that our Silos literally can’t hold?

JARSU!!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig What’s JARSU?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Just
    Another
    Rovio
    Screw
    Up

JARSU!

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer JARSU – Just another Rovie screw up.

Level 21 ( second try ) Done!. Not so hard Run. This time start with Dead End ( already level 15 and all accessories that are provided for him till now ) killed in third part but hit a lot walking towers and a lot flying pigs. Actually he is doing very well with flying pigs, and we already know that he is powerful to walking towers. Second was E Grimlock that survive almost to the end, and then finished with Ratchet on full blood. Total bonus 235% – Dead End on 25% and Ratchet and E Grimlock at 105% both. At this level,after bonus I get 104688 from 125900 points and they gave me 4/5 of the sparks – 240 sparks bonus. Tomorrow level 22.

P.S. Dead End doing very well at sparks run. Probably run was not so hard, but he do Great!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Thanks. About Dead End…told ya!

@optimuspig
    Still stuck at 13 though. I guess that will be as far as I ever reach.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have reached the 19 LvL but i don’t see me trying to get the LvL 19…

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer I was just waiting for him to reach level 15. For me is useless to use some bird before level 15, so for me bird is used after full upgrade. Probably today was lucky day for me, but Dead End will continue to be my third member of the squad that will play in sparks run.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Glad to know that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I have just over a day left before Dead End is finished upgrading to L15. Will give him a try on the Sparkrun then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Fair warning: He has good firepower but his health goes down way too fast in Sparkrun due to pigs causing insane damage.

aceace
    @aceace

@bartiedog , yes, similar problem. in recent time the game often failed several times when loading before successful start, but currently it doesn`t work at all!

anybody from the official support is here?

CD
    @bartiedog

@aceace, I finally gave up and reinstalled the game. Problem With that was even though I was connected to facebook the last time it worked correctly, it didn’t save the game to the last position I was at. I lost Blaster and several thousand Sparks. I didn’t report it because I don’t think they care.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 22 – succeed from first time. Total point needed 135700 for 310 sparks. I played with Dead End ( survived to third part ), E Grimlock ( survived almost to the end ) and Ratchet finished the level. Total bonus for three bots is 240%. Total bonus earned 3/5 – 186 sparks. Event was lets say middle hard – vgot a lot walking towers and several times flying pigs. Dead End again shown very good condition and get a lot of hard time at the event. Tomorrow level 23.

aceace
    @aceace

@bartiedog , how did you reinstalled the game? i think it keeps all game data locally (i see e.g. – game 380mb, data 140mb). will reinstall delete all game data?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Went back to L15. Only needed the first TF (UM). Got max Sparks.

Only got swarmed a couple of times.

Very inconsistent.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well, trying 11..

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 23 – DONE from first try. Points needed for full sparks promotion – 146 000 for 320 sparks. Dead End 35% survived to 4-th part. E Grimlock 105% survived to the end of the run. Total bonus point 245% and run is finished with 80868 after bonus. This point gave 3/5 of sparks promotion – 192 sparks. Level was not so hard. Almost without any flying pigs. A lot baloon pigs and walking towers. Dead End do greta on all of them. Tomorrow level 24.

Joel
    @joel687

I just got a soft update to iOS 1.25.4.11

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ugh, the goldfish promo is still there.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

any news with the 1.25.4.11?

aceace
    @aceace

any ideas how to fix load failed problem?

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 24 first try. After 4 parts with Dead End and see Astrotrain to fly over E Grimlock, then shows up about 20/30 flying pigs and both E Grimlock and Ratchet was killed. Probably mine problem was that I try to kill them and didn’t just enter vehicle mode to try to reach end of the level. Tomorrow second try. Points earned 3/5 of the sparks bonus – 192 sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – I’m not noticing anything different from the soft update other than a new offer for sparks. 24,000 sparks, some coins, and 200 gems for $29.99 US dollars

Izberg
    @izberg

After playing several levels post soft update I have noticed the following:
    -There are a lot more WMTs which means you are either going to be in auto mode more often or getting hit with fireballs more often (your choice)
    -Levels are harder and more challenging. Previously I’d finish a level with full heart health with plenty to spare… now I’m finishing the levels with 3-4 hearts
    -With all the extra firepower coming at you, a lot of items are being left behind so I’ve been getting lower scores on most boards although some tend to play easier, I find that most are definitely more challenging even with a Lvl 15 bot
    -I have not had a crash after playing two full 4 run sets… I did have one instance of the screen calibration being off that required a reboot to restore normal operation
    -I’ve got everything being offered so I’ve stopped playing to let others that need the upgrades take advantage of the points… hope this info helps

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 24 second try – Start with Dead End and onec he step on the field there was ( I see them like thousand of flying pigs ) literaly screen was full of flying pigs and Dead End kil bunch of them , but survive only to the middle of the first part. Then come E Grimlock – waves of flying pigs continue and he was killed much faster then Dead End in the same part of the run. Then came Ratchet and he survived to the third part, adn again was killed by flying pigs ( again a lot of them ). Needed point for full spark promotion of 330 sparks are 158 000 points. With this incredible hard run I succeed to get enough point for only one sparks part 1/5 – 66 sparks. This is with total bonus promotion of 250 % for three bots. Tomorrow again level 24.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.