Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@Asen_77 My results were the same as yours. I used Dead End, E Grimlock, and Nemesis Prime. The later two were slaughtered in the fifth area by flying pigs. 315% bonus, collected 228 sparks. Do you have a different strategy for trying again?

Asen_77
    @asen

@ef5ox Only this three of my bots having sparks promotion and don’t think to change strategy at this moment. Till now, when I played all levels bofere that I only used Nemesis, before get Dead End and upgrade him to level 15. For me he is doing great then the other three bots. My view is that there is days going very hard on the levels, no mether at what level you are. Last few days I passed true level 22 and 23 from first try with same bird, and now Level 24 is hard to finish. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will get very easy run and will go true level 24. This is just for the day …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

L15.

Finished the sparkrun, but did not collect enough spark points to get the full 240 sparks, not even close. Only had enough for 192.

ED209
    @ed209

This is why I’m sticking to L11.

I have unlocked to L13 but not enough promotion to get the full sparks. At 11 I can finish it most times and get full sparks as long as I get the first three bars full.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@Asen_77 thanks for the reply and good luck. I wonder how high and difficult the levels go? Must be a ceiling somewhere. Or add buddies, energonicons, or both! That would help!

Asen_77
    @asen

@ef5ox I preffer Energonicons and hope they to show at some level. More buddies are just a little longer suffering with all this flying pigs that kill everything on their way.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ef5ox I know that one can reach difficulty 30 and still go further.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer This guy that get to level 30 – is there any difference? Chance to use Energonicons or something else?

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 24 ( third try ) – DONE! Using same strategy – Dead END, E Grimlock and Ratchet. Dead End was killed in the third part, E Grimlock at the end of the forth and Ratchet survive to the end. Easy levels without a lot flying pigs and if they show they we 2-3 at the time. Not so hard to be killed. Very strange was second part – whole run was only with ballon pigs and the one that lie on the ground in the group of 5 and not shooting to bots. They are giving very good point if you succseed to kill them all. At level 24 you can get 330 sparks with 158 000 points. With 250% bonus I just get 198 sparks – 3/5 of full promotion. I just get 103 390 points after bonus and need only 1610 more points for next 66 sparks that were at 105 000 poins. Unfotunately didn’t get there. Tomorrow level 25.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen_77 I made it through level 24 with Dead end, less than 5% health remaining! 231 sparks.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ef5ox use @asen only to get connected with my acount. You must use the name on the user that is with @. So for my user you must use @asen, not @Asen_77 ;). Nice on the run :)

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen ,got it, thanks! I was thinking about trying Drift against the flying pigs, but he is not promoted. He destroys all blocks but no chance against Walking mortars. His rate of fire may be too slow for a large swarm. Worth a shot?

Asen_77
    @asen

@ef5ox I don’t think he’s worth a chance. Before get Dead End play with Nemesis, and think he is better. Also most of the time he gets green glow, which means that he has to be powerfull in this event. After this three birds that I used more often, and get them all to 105%, I will probably start collecting sparks and wait for new bots that will show in the future. If someone better show in the future, I will go for him. If they change type of play of the sparks run to 4 bots, then will think how to proceed. For now I have a lot levels for Dead End – at this moment he is 40%, so for now I have what to do with sparks. After I will see how are the things.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Nothing changes except for more sparks per segment.

aceace
    @aceace

anybody can help pls, how to fix load fail problem?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aceace No one knows a proper method that actually fixes the problem, if happens to all of us eventually.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 25 – I will just post several pictures

Try 20-30 min to change vehicle mode and normal and only things that I succeeded is to lose Dead End to felt down somewhere …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Well, we all know that Rovio/Exient is incompetent.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen this isn’t the first time we see the Edge Of The World glitch i was fighting with ANNA-MARIE from rovio suport to make them understand that even if you have 1 or 2 or 3-4 GB Ram at our devices the problem is at the game and not the device and from her side it was that all of our devices was in fault So yeah Samsung Apple HTC Xiaomi Huawai etch are all of them the bad companies that makes their phones incapable of playing their godly made game…

And i told her in sarcasm way that…

“I Will make then a phone or tablet with an i7 6700k and 16GB ram and SSD in Raid 0 to play the game without the problems… Get real and see why is happening…”

And i never got a reply for that…

This problem cost me a great deal of lost gems and tokens at the Events specially the runs at the Desert a really pain.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen, I think everyone has had that glitch. I had it on two previous levels. My 1st attempt on level 25, made it to the second area, results were all 3 bots destroyed by swarm in a span of 10 seconds. 68 sparks plus bonus. My bonus is 315% but the number of sparks received doesn’t add up. I think​ I received 160 or so. I have never been sure on ow they calculate the bonus, even in the competitions. The math seems off or it could be me!

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 25 (second try) – Not finished. Nothing to mention – a lot flying pigs. Reach to forth part and collect 2/5 of sparks – 136 sparks with 60480 points with 260% bonus.

CD
    @bartiedog

Just tried level 15. Shot some bricks, game closed on its own, zero sparks, have to wait until game resets so I can try again. NOT paying 100 gems to try again!

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 25 ( third try) – DONE! After update to 1.26… Sparks run is different. At level 25 points for full sparks promotion are less – 140 000 points now. Previous was 170 000 points. Run was a way to easy. Dead End survived almost to the end, then E Grimlock finished level. Several times there was waves of flying pigs, but they were easier to kill and were just a few on screen, which make them easy to be killed. With 265 % bonus of the squad, I earned 94134 point for 4/5 of the full sparks – 272 sparkes earned. Tomorrow level 26.

P.S. There was information that Ratchet has some improvments for the spark run, but he didn’t get to play at this run, because he was my third bot.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t think its mathematically possible to achieve the full amount in the spark runs even with a full 315% promotion bonus in the 20+ level spark runs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor Oh hey! Didn’t know you played Transformers as well. (Or maybe I hit my head too hard and am confusing you with someone else on the Epic forums.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.