Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

You know what really blows about the ad? The fact that the buddy can’t even be thanked, so he doesn’t count towards the “Thank 5 buddies” daily. And since the ad is unavoidable (As far as I know.), we’re obligated to waste a node on him. :/

ED209
    @ed209

@emma-simpson, I have not had any for a long time as a reward in nodes but still get them from the pig lab.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade @millforce2k @sntrooper Since you guys are having trouble with the ad, does this method work? When the ad pops up. hard reset the game and open it again. Does it pop back up?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Yes, it will pop back up. The only way I’ve found to avoid it is to quickly turn off wifi when the map shows up and play offline. Of course, you cannot thank FB buddies that way.

It may only show up once a day. Yesterday, I bit the bullet and did the ad run so that I could do the thank a buddy quest. I didn’t see it the rest of the day. There was a soft update and thought that it removed the add, but I’m getting it again today.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Since sparkruns require sparks runs, is the boot promoted?

Joel
    @joel687

Random thought – If they are renaming Cobalt Valley the Bamboo Woods, any chance of them actually putting bamboo into the background? Any bamboo at all, really.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I thought that every sparkrun ran through every zone once, but in my latest sparkrun, I bypassed Pig City entirely and ran the Desert twice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Why are thinking of renaming Cobalt valley to Bamboo Woods anyway? Also, during Chinese events, we do see bamboo patches all over Cobalt Valley.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – If not for the final screen from the spark run, I never would have known that they renamed cobalt. I don’t know why they did it. I find it weird that the have a special name for Cobalt and Pig City, but the rest are plain names like desert, meadow, or beach

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I think “Bamboo Woods” is an error. If anything is supposed to be named Bamboo Woods it is the beach nodes that have the forest in the middle.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Pops back up for me as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade This sucks definitely. Not to mention I would have flipped out if I saw that “Hey kids, this is an advertisement.” It’s like rubbing salt over an open wound.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Perhaps the internal names for the areas have been changed recently in the codes.

Joel
    @joel687

I actually had to use all 3 bots in the spark run. I have played the spark run the same way each time, so I have to assume there was a big jump in damage from attacks when I got to level 6 (I think it was level 6, I was playing for 150 sparks). I have a bad habit of being willing to take damage from wmts while I am shooting at them. It might be time to start dodging them…

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I had my second guy with only 1 heart left. My score was lower than usual but I think that’s because I was avoiding the wmts. I mixed the order up, forgot I was doing a spark run and used my event formation so started with energon gridlock when I normally have him second

ED209
    @ed209

So far I haven’t lost a tf in the spark runs and I have been doing them since they where added so think tomorrow will be difficulty 7. Nearly lost a tf on one run as didn’t watch his health but my first tf is always e gridlock and serves me well

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Dead End is always my last in the lineup.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Wait until you get to L10 and then you will need all 3 to finish, got no idea what L11 will be like tomorrow lol

ED209
    @ed209

Lol, I wonder what the max level is. Will only be a matter of time till I start getting shafted as I only have one on 105% and the other two on 25%

jasebree
    @jasebree

Spark run projection: (blue and orange confirmed, grey is extrapolated)
    Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 6.46.43 PM.png

It’s looking like in order to get the full sparks you need a minimum bonus of (# sparks possible)-100 if you hit all the targets. So on level 10 for 190 sparks, you need minimum 90% bonus to get the full sparks if you hit every target. This would mean that for a max bonus of 315% would correspond to a level with ~400 sparks or a difficulty level of 30. No guarantee this will hold true, but it’s a start.

Phillips
    @phillips

Well based on that I could probably go up to at least level 16. Played level 6 with 175% bonus and ended with a score of 85,000. When I did level 5 also with 175% bonus had a score of 72,000. So I should be right for a bit and if the scores continue to increase with difficulty I probably won’t have to spend too many sparks to boost the characters I currently use. Although I may have to level them up as they don’t seem to lasting as long.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I started noticing it even before that.

But yes, I figured it was the shotgun pigs being OP again.

Kamikaze flying pigs are also quite powerful.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I am so mad that my game will STILL not open because I want to play the spark run and the other stuff. I also want to get back to upgrading my characters.

@coolbug You are not the only one who still can’t get into the game. My iPad still keeps telling me that I need update the game because it is still saying that I’m trying to the previous version, but, according to App Store, I already updated the game. And, so far, the game is not registering that there are soft updates either, as if it can’t do any soft updates until the problem with the hard update is fixed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone else been having issues with the Daily Reward doubler?

When I pressed the “Double Reward” button just now, instead of playing the video, it just claimed the 5 gems. So I got ripped off 5 gems.

And three days ago when I tried to double the Day 7 reward of ten gems, the video did play, but I still only received ten gems instead of twenty.

SAD!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.