Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig

The only good thing about this sparkrun is that the pigs and WMTs are ridiculously easy to kill.

Shhhh, don’t say that. They may “fix it” later.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Shhhh, don’t say that. They may “fix it” later.

I think that’ll “fix” itself naturally as you unlock harder dificulty levels…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pauloaguia It is possible.

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

@craigtbest, @bproue, @coolbug; have you had any luck opening the game?

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

@shane-sinclair
    No luck here still says Angry Birds has stopped if this carries on so will I

ED209
    @ed209

No issues here on a asus android tablet.

Deadeye
    @bproue

No luck, I even uninstalled and reinstalled twice. The game stops before it even begins to load. I am using a Galaxy 2 with Android 4.2. I wonder if the version is too old for the upgrade?

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

@craigtbest I started a new thread on this topic. Would you mind posting your operating system on it? Us poor saps who have been left in the cold seem to be a small minority and it might be due to our archeic devices lol

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

I’m going to try the reverse approach: is there anyone out there happily cruising through sparks runs on an android device that has a 4.3 or older version?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@shane-sinclair Nope. when I try to open the game, it crashes and says unfortunately, angry birds has stopped and it isn’t the regular game.

Although I have not yet attempted to open the game today, as of yesterday, I still have not been able to open the game. It’s latest reason is that it is saying that I still need to update the game, but the app store says that I already have the current version of the game on my device which is partly true. When my problem first started, the game automatically updated itself to the current version, and then I opened the game. Shortly afterwards the game crashes and appears to have reverted itself back to the previous version in the process which results in continuous crashing at start-up. The continuous crashing at start-up stopped when Rovio/Exient began requiring the update to the current version in order to continue with the game. Unfortunately, that requirement is not working for me because of whatever bug that is causing this problem for me.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: that hamster ad.
    Anyonw can help confirm that the ads show up because they have not paid a cent towards Rovio / Exient in ABT?

Personally the ads are NOT showing because I had paid for a few stuff on ABT including gems, sparks, character bundles and Jenga.

And also logged in to facebook. Though recently often logged out of facebook without warning. Especially when upgraded to new ABT versions.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

@armourbende I can confirm that I have never paid for anything in ABT and I am not seeing the hamster ad. I’m guessing it’s a region targeted ad and there are never any of those for Portugal :P

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender I get that ad. I haven’t paid any money, but was comp’d gems after an issue I had. This was considered a “purchase” in the game and I no longer see the pre-roll ads. Also, whether or not I’m logged into FB doesn’t affect me seeing it. If people aren’t seeing it, it’s probably regionally pushed. I’m in the US, where are you?

Joel
    @joel687

I did drop $5 at one point to get enough tokens to grab Starscream. I still get the ad run. It didn’t count torward thanking a buddy, but it did count toward other tasks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve never seen this hamster ad. I’ve never paid a cent to play this game. I’m in Canada.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k @sntrooper I am sure that this ad is region based. I haven’t seen this ad at all (thank god for that).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Well, I managed to complete all of the quests. I had to suffer through the ad run and then leave the game running while waiting for a TF to be ready for a run so I could complete the thank a buddy quest. If I were to exit and restart the game, I’d have to do another ad run.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

No ad either, running iOS 9.3.2 in Chile.
    BTW, the game random crashes upon starting, I get past the Rovio/Excient splashscreen and a few seconds after the ABTF starts loading it CTD. I have to start the game 2 or 3 times in order to get it to work. Remanants of the CNY dissaster… :(

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Never saw the ad. I’m in New Zealand

ED209
    @ed209

I’m in the uk and I have never had the ad run either.

Joel
    @joel687

The ad is for Goldfish crackers. Those of you who aren’t getting the ad, am I guessing correctly that you don’t have those in the stores? My other theory, and probably more correct, is that the company is just advertising in the US

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

U.K. And I haven’t seen the ad.

Has anyone else since the last 2 updates not had any super rarium in any of their nodes? I know it’s random but I haven’t had any apart from missions and the lab

Are goldfish crackers made from real goldfish? Or are they a snack food for goldfish? That’s got to be a case of false advertising

Phillips
    @phillips

@emma-simpson had a super rarium yesterday. So still appear just a lot less frequent. If it helps it was a run up in pig city.

Anonymous

@emma-simpson

“Are goldfish crackers made from real goldfish? Or are they a snack food for goldfish? That’s got to be a case of false advertising”

Well, according to the package, the first ingredient in the crackers are “Smiles”. No clue if those are safe to consume. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.