Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • basset
    @basset

Yup, I’m on a Kindle and can’t open the game. I was forced to update last night, and now nothing works.

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – I got the first ad screen, touched the green checkmark, and then nothing. No special run. Went to start a regular node, got to the choice of buddies, and stopped.

Did it start your special run right away, or did you have to start a normal run for it to pop up?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 I get the first popup shortly after starting the app. After that, every node on the map is an ad run. Even the spots where I have a TF parked for quests. If I can start a node before the popup, it’s a normal node, but as soon as I get back to the map I get the popup and all other nodes are ads. If I can turn off WiFi before the popup, all nodes are normal as long as it’s off. As soon as I turn on WiFi, there’s the popup and ad nodes.

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Okay, I was missing the wifi part. I was on cellular before. Thanks

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

I just tried it and no dice. Still crashes upon opening. So long 4300 tokens! Sigh… its only a game though, right??? :/

Joel
    @joel687

I am noticing that the mission are not paying out gems as much anymore. I got 12 gems once, but the rest have been between 2 and 5 gems

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

100 Gems for one extra Spark run seems out of balance with the reward. Wondering if it’s like the Mission portals where you pay Gems once to unlock a reward that is ongoing … i.e. Pay 100 Gems for a second Spark run every day. Pay another 100 Gems for a third Spark run every day???

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

So it seems the Spark Run resets at midnight UTC, which is the same time when token events reset.

I used Nemesis Prime for this one. The difficulty was certainly higher, and the point requirement went from 20000 to 30000. I was on my last heart by the end.

I still managed to make it through, and my squad bonus easily allowed me to make 30000.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just did a run today and it crash midway now I have to wait till tomorrow to try again :(

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I just did my third spark run. I used Nemesis this time, since he had the green coloring behind him (see picture, too left)

I think the green coloring signified that he had an easier time defeating the “special” enemies shown in the bottom right corner. This is just a theory. I am still not sure about this

I did not earn the full spark by the time I boarded Astrotrain. The promotion bonus did push me over in the final tally, and I did earn the full spark

IMG_0247.PNG

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I get the ads all the time too….frustrating. Will try the WiFi trick I read in earlier threads. I do notice that during ‘normal’ missions I’m not getting paid coins, or anything else. I did play the new mission for sparks and when I completed the round the screen said I won 100 sparks but the total sparks didn’t increase. Anyone else having this issue? Thank you!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sam-spargo Ouch. Mine had a few pauses and I was worried about a crash. Luckily, I made it through.

@joel687
    My NP couldn’t quite kill the right enemy. A second shot would have, but that enemy recharges itself and the delay between shots allowed him to completely recharge. I think I only had one, though.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Photos from the new character as a buddy.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@joel687 thanks for the info on your last spark run. I will look for the green coloring when I’m able to play again. Now just waiting. :-)

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@joel687 thanks for the info on your last spark run. I will look for the green coloring when I’m able to play again. Now just waiting. :-)

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Hi all….I’m trying to figure out how much time elapses between sparkruns. Thank you.

Joel
    @joel687

@angela-hershey – It looks like it is timed like events. Whenever you usually have your event end/start is the same time the spark run resets each day.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@joel687 Thank you! I appreciate your answering my inquiry.

heykrisnc
    @heykrisnc

Hey all! For those of you wondering about how long the run takes to recharge… I just finished my third run and the time is definitely longer with each level. Between the second and third levels, mine was a little over 24 hours

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@jasebree. Thanks for sharing what you learned so far!

jasebree
    @jasebree

(repost because it disappeared?)

OK, so here’s what I’ve got so far:

1. Spark Run resets at 0:00 UTC (The same time as the competition roll over time).

2. You get one free run per day and the option to recharge once for 100 gems.

3. You don’t have to get the bar all the way full to get the max sparks for the level, providing that your total spark bonus multiplied by the score you get is greater than the max (i.e. you score 10,000 points with a 250% boost, total score is 35,000; more than enough for level 1)

4. The next difficulty level (worth more sparks) is only unlocked if you successfully board the astrotrain. So you can Kill all 3 tfs (like if you get a double tap glitch) and still get all the sparks (with a high bonus) but not unlock the next difficulty level.

5. Each difficulty level requires more points to get the max sparks
    Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 6.49.28 PM.png

6. The green “boosted” bot, pops the pigs with the enemy symbols faster.

7. The purple dagger pigs deal more damage, the blue cross pigs regenerate their health if you don’t pop them and leave them with partial health.

8. EVERYTHING counts to your spark bar. This include the barrels, hay stacks, anything that can be destroyed.

Hope this helps.

jasebree
    @jasebree

oh, and balloon pigs don’t seem to add to the spark bar.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jasebree Wow, thanks for the detailed explanation man.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I still can’t get into the game…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The only good thing about this sparkrun is that the pigs and WMTs are ridiculously easy to kill.

I did today’s run with EGL and he was just slicing through them all like a hot knife through butter. EGL was also able to make it through with full health, thanks to energon recharges.

It’s still kind of a waste of time, but if you time it properly and don’t do your daily sparkrun until after the Daily Quest reset, then at least you can kill two pigs with one stone.

My main worry is that since the sparkrun take so long to complete (today’s run took me about 7 minutes to complete, even though I was in vehicle mode about 1/4 of the time) that the game might crash during the run and I’d lose everything.

Also, in the difficulty 2 sparkrun, I was unable to reach the target for maximum sparks naturally, even though I killed pretty much everything I encountered. Fortunately my promotion bonus was more than enough to make up the difference.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.