Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC for me, thankfully it was only 5 rooms because Room 3 was the bird sucker. Still had to try several times to beat it.

The boss can be taken out with 2 birds if everything goes right. Use Silver to pop the balloons. It requires shooting her into the bottom flower, and then activating her when she is under the balloons. She’ll hit them at the top of her loop. The boss should fall down into the water, but sometimes can get stuck as well.

If he’s in the water, and doesn’t float far to the left, Terrance or Stella can usually get him out of there, even with that pig hut in the way. Bubbles might be able to do it as well if the pig is far enough to the right.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s DC ends with this classic blocked exit boss room. An instant quit.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

I might not even bother :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here, and back to 4-5-6 for me.

Just play the first room and get the free gems from the daily quest and call it a day.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

A much more easier and enjoyable DC today…probably because I didn’t do the last 2 DCs as they were BS, so the difficulty was lowered. It was a 4-4-5 with this easy boss room:

KPP was super easy. Also notice the difference in birds, with these shorter/easier DCs I can actually have a chance at beating the boss as I can get in with 4+ birds. As soon as the extra room is added that’s 2-3 birds lost on that room leaving you with barely any birds. I really wish DCs were like this.

hatlad
    @hatlad43

Hi, I just joined this forum. I have read this thread since the post around 3 months ago, roughly when I started playing AB2. I just want to share my recent experience on DC. So after about two weeks didn’t bother with DC, last week I tried to finish the streak and they gave me incredibly easy rooms. Got 2-2-3 at the first stage, and 3-4-5 at the very last stage. The KPPs weren’t difficult as well, got all but one. I suspect after my successful streak, they give me a harder one this week since although the first stage was also 2-2-3, the boss level was wasting birds and I don’t familiar with the boss room. So I failed.

Yesterday’s attempt on clearing the first stage was alright, but again, on the second stage they gave me an unfamiliar boss room. It was in fact the one posted by Lemon above. How do you finish that one? I reckoned just to follow the trampolines, but the pig with fire thingy just stressed me out. I dealt it with Bomb but the card appeared last, so yea, I failed.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another 4-4-5 DC, took a few tries but eventually beat this simple boss:

Easy KPP with a free rare chest, though the 2nd boss is this blocked exit garbage:

Thankfully if you have Stella (I switched to her after seeing this room) you can float the boss over the right wall, which works about 90% of the time if he floats over correctly.

hatlad that boss room isn’t that bad once you know how it works. Get in with lots of birds, to use 1-2 birds to clear the way to the trampolines including the balloons blocking the 2nd trampoline, and then use them to reach the boss. The fire pig is always a pain to deal with but won’t shoot unless you get close to him. You can usually wait for him to go to sleep and then get past him. I think I ended up ignoring him and slipping my birds past him. You can maybe try and snipe him with Matilda or Chuck and just popping the balloon he’s on.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same DC and KPP. Thanks for the tips!

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

STUPID GEM SUCKER TODAY!!!

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

I HATE TODAY’S DAILY CHALLENGE!!!!

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

SCREW TODAY’S DAILY CHALLENGE!!!!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Lemon and Steel, you guys had a completely different DC than I had today.

4-5-6, and never got past room 3 of round 3. Rooms 1, 2, and 3 took 3-4 birds each, and that was with luck shots/debris.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another way simpler 4-4-5 with this boss room:

I reckon I should’ve used Bubbles to clear the lower area as opposed to using him to push the top structure over to send the boss down below, so I ultimately ended up spending gems as I just needed one bird to nudge the boss onto the bottom slide after eventually clearing the lower area. I could’ve restarted for a 3rd time but I couldn’t be bothered, plus I had picked up an extra chest so it was worth it.

KPP 1st and 2nd boss were easy since I could get in with loads of birds. Fell short on the 3rd boss a few times so had to restart. Ended up buying more birds to finish him off, securing another free chest as I really couldn’t be bothered restarting again. I wouldn’t normally spend gems twice the extra chests make it worth it for me.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Back to the 4-5-6 setup, which of course means that I can barely get through round 3 without using most of my birds. You see the familiar 1st room and know what’s coming up, which is this boss that takes at least 3+ birds (here I got in with just 1, go figure):

This DC features 2 obnoxious road-blocks that can happen: room 3 has a convenient magician pig sat right at the very back, who more often than not teleports to somewhere on the first platform, so that’s an extra bird needed to deal with him:

Room 4 occasionally a surviving pig will just end up doing laps on the slide and keeps skimming the corner edge of the bamboo chute, so you either have to pull off an awkward timed shot to kill him (aka another birds spent) or just restart. This happened on 3 of my attempts:

After I think about 8 attempts, I’m done with this one. Even though I’ve beaten this DC a few times before and probably could do it eventually, as with most of these 4-5-6 DCs it demands a perfect run through round 3 and honestly I don’t care enough to sit here waiting for individual lives to refill just to try again.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had the same DC as Lemon, and just got lucky. Was only planning to try it once, if it ended up being the same one. Made it to the boss with 5 birds as I was able to strike 3 of the other rooms thanks to debris working just right.

Used Matilda to kill the wrench pig and remove the wood so the boss would drop. Also angled Matilda just right so she removed all of the balloon supported structure. Then used Stella and Bomb to remove the junk that would inevitably stop the boss from rolling away. Red knocked him off his off his perch, and one blasted piece of debris stopped him. Thankfully I had Terrance and he was able to knock the boss off and to his demise.

KPP was worthless. Round 1 was easy, but round 2 is another stupid one which has a blocked off exit, a black hole in the way, and room 3 takes 4 birds minimum to clear and probably 5+ without luck hits from debris.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today’s 4-5-6 was actually quite easy, I managed to get into the boss room with plenty of birds on my first attempt:

KPP starts with 2 easy to beat bosses (as usual you can get in with tons of birds) and then a somewhat annoying one:

I had to restart once because of this one, the rooms leading up to it have some awkwardly placed pigs. On my 2nd attempt I did the usual thing of knocking the boss onto the slide so he would start doing laps around the room, then I went to go do something else. Came back a minute later and I was greeted by the rewards screen, so I guess the boss either flew out the room somehow or just died from slamming into the right platform enough times.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

We are still getting the same DCs and KPPs. They have been pretty easy. Hope AB2 crew doesn’t read this!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same DC and KPP, but I could never beat the KPP.

For some reason, the blasted boss pig would make his circle a few times, and then land and stop dead, not even a roll. Even spent gems because I figured three more birds was enough, but nope. His final resting place, dead center on the little nub that sticks up on the far right side of the platform. One more trip and he likely would have died.

Didn’t have the desire to try again.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

An awful round 3 today with rooms we’ve all seen before so you know where it’s going; the middle few rooms are brutal and will take at least 3 birds each, I ended up using 4 on some rooms. If you’re able to get through then you’ll have this boss room to deal with:

I somehow managed to beat this on my first attempt: I didn’t see anything good happening so without much thought I threw Bubbles at the boss to try push him off, which shoved him onto the pile of boulders just to the right of him.

I threw Red at him which nudged him off, making him fall straight down onto the blockage above the exit. Red followed him down, hitting the ramp and popped the balloon at the end of it, which collapsed everything and the boss fell to his doom.

A win I never expected but I’ll take it, first time in a while that I managed to get the 2nd streak reward. All that for a super easy KPP after that I also beat on my first attempt.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here, but never got past room 4.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Horrible 4-5-6 DC today.  Level three features many bird-sucking rooms. It ends in this blocked exit classic. Terrence knocked him far left in an untouchable spot. I think I’m done for today.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here again. Made it to room 5 with no birds, and it would probably take 3-4 minimum to clear it. Not going to try again.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Looks like I’ll be skipping this one today if that’s the boss room at the end. I know you need at least 4+ birds to pummel the boss to death with, so I will definitely not throw away my streak progress over this worthless boss.

Angry Birds Fan
    @angrybirdsdude

I HATE TODAY’S DAILY CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THEIR DESIGN!!! I’M DELETING ANGRY BIRDS 2 FROM MY PHONE!!!

hatlad
    @hatlad43

Today’s DC was fairly easy, 2-3-4 until I got to the boss room. I’ve never encountered that boss room so, yea, I failed. Couldn’t care less though, for the last three days The Arena and MEBC were bird wasters, DC followed suit isn’t really surprising.

That said, before this week’s horrible online challenges, I was faced with an easy DC and KPP. The DC was the final streak too so I was happy about it. But then, at the very last KPP boss room, this happened.

I’ve seen this one happened to someone, somewhere on this forum, but I don’t remember his solution. What I did was trial and error really, at the end I bought three extra cards and used Silver, pointing vertically upward, right after releasing it, activate its ability. When it hits the upper rock the whole room was shaken and drop the pig to the left. Lucky.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.