Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I got lucky on the DC, when the TNT went BOOM, it blew the pig off to the left and off the screen. I had cleared out some of the structure, and it didn’t detonate, and when some piece of debris caused him to fall, he hit the TNT and got launched. Probably couldn’t have done that if I had tried on purpose.

The only hard from of the KPP was the first boss. He got stuck at the end of the lower slime channel, and kept bouncing over and over until he died.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The DC today was a gem grab, I tried 7 times and even wasted 6o gems to beat it to death, but failed. Finally managed to kick the boss out of the screen with Silver.

The First 2 stage of KPP was easy, but the 3rd required at least 3 birds, inc. bomb or Stella, though it’s a frequently appeared level.

Btw anyone knows how to kill that bottom-most pig at the far right structure? Seems only Matilda and Silver can cut it. Is there any way if I don’t have them? I have wasted 60 gems at arena level 10 and just couldn’t kill it with 3 extra birds, forced to quit with just 1m points behind.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Gave up DC today after about 5 tries. Got better things to do with my time.

Buster
    @doulgas

Making it even worse, on my android I can’t even see that red tunnel on the upper right, only the slime leading to it. I wasted several birds sending the KP up there before i figured it out why it kept dropping back out of the sky.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yep, give up here after a few times. That level is always just a crap shoot, but now with the rooms before it, I was always left with 1 or 2 birds. Even if I saved Silver, I would not have enough left to get the pig into a position to then use Silver to knock him to the left. The way that is setup now is just a gem sucker.

Ticks me off because I could have finally upgraded Matilda who is lagging behind all the other birds, if I could have finished the DC and KPP. I could try to play another streak in the arena, but right now I don’t have the patience for it.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@angrybirdspoop, the only ways I’ve killed that pig other than random debris hitting him is with Matilda, Silver, or Bomb, the latter only if he is bounced just right.

SB311
    @sb311

I totally agree with everyone who gave up. I only reached the boss room with 1-3 birds and I could never get the pig out of all the structures even though I had silver. I had to use Bomb and Terrence in the two rooms before the last one.

Did anyone else get double apples from the free common chests, the arena and levels on the map? I usually get them later in the day but after the maintenance shutdown, I received double apples: six from the arena, eight from map levels and six from the common chests in the morning and the evening. Hope this doesn’t mess anything up for the regular schedule though.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@angrybirdspoop, @aggieguy, I thought to try with the new green bird (Hal?) for DC boss pig, after landing it to upper platform. It seems logical, because only way out from the room is left side. Guess who forgot to try. Could that really work or am I just imaging?

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Another gem sucker today, shocking.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Gave up today again after 4 tries. When screens take 6 birds to clear and it’s a wave of 6 boards to get to the KP, there’s no point in an honest player even trying anymore.

Rovio I hope you’re taking this into account in your ‘user experience’ BS ploy.

SB311
    @sb311

@rawdatasystems, I thought of using Hal too, but I could never get the boss pig to stay on the upper platform to try Hal’s boomerang power. It probably would work, but getting the boss pig out of the forest of structures below was impossible for me. :(

I paid 60 gems to get through the DC today. Luckily, I received matilda. The boss pig life didn’t seem to be messed with and she finished him off.

The kpp took me three tries because the second level was that annoying space one. I used someone’s suggestion of shooting Matilda through the portal and was able to push the pig over to the blue portal and out with Red. I needed Terrence on the first level and the last was pretty easy and had an exit for the boss pig. Recieved an extra rare chest but missed all the spells and got 20 BP. :(

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rawdatasystems

It works because I did it yesterday and it worked great! It was the first time I had seen a large open area to use Hal in that way  as usually I am using Stella or things are in the way. I am liking him more and more.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, I hit chef piggie in DC multiple times. Terence, Bomb, Grey and Mathilda were not enough to make even a dent to its life! Is Rovio messing something again?

@rhonda90402
    , I did not get a chance to try. AB2 froze and after FC & restartin it, time was up early. Not a first time it happened for me.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@rawdatasystems, @rhonda9040, Rarely do I have a chance to use Hal in the boss rooms, in the few times I used him, he could neither kick the pig like Silver and Terence nor deplete the health like Bomb and Matilda. Maybe I misused him or activated the power at wrong time, he couldn’t do anything every time.

@aggieguy
    , if they add a pig in a dead corner like this, you’ll waste many birds before you finally get Matilda, usually means restart.

DC for Saturday was rigged to another new level. It was worst than the two days before. I’ve got a 4-5-6 rooms boss level with the one of the hardest level in the game. Seems the DC becomes something like the arena, Rovio will ramp up the difficulty each time you won.

The best way is to take out the fireman pigs first when they are sleeping. I don’t know if Hal can kick the KP off the the left? Paying gems was probably unavoidable, which I did.

They chose this for 3rd level of KPP, fortunately I didn’t have to pay gems again in KPP. It was a “one-shot” level, you get ALL or NONE. All the effort before was determined by a single shot.

Buster
    @doulgas

I never made it to KPP. That last room of DC is a gem-sucking machine. The flame thrower at the top zaps everything you throw at it. Maybe there’s a trick but I couldn’t find it.

Off topic, I see the annoying exclamation is permanently on the MEBC icon again, even after I’ve done it for the day.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@angrybirdspoop, for some reason I’ve rarely seen FirePig sleeping. I’ve even waited nearly half hour that, but the bugger just kept awake!

I’ll try Hal for DC, as it seems to be an answer. I think it mostly depends if you can launch him over the Chef Pig and activate “behind” it. The rest is all about how strongly it kicks… or if I mess up.

The last KPP room looks bad. If I even get there, I have to remember saving Terence Grey for it, if I can. I have a feeling it goes wrong for me. :D

And yeah… the exclamation mark bug is back.

Edit: No use for Hal, as my DC was different (2-3-3) on both accounts. KPP was the same.

Edit2: Too much imagination. Got it completely wrong with KPP room 3. It’s grey what is needed for one-shot.

SB311
    @sb311

Had a strange 3-5-5 DC today which I was able to get through without using gems.

I was able to get to the third level of the KPP but the boss level had a sealed off exit so I gave up because I knew I wouldn’t be able to beat it with only two birds. :(

Buster
    @doulgas

Wise decision. I went to the last room of KPP with 4 birds AND bought 3  more and still didn’t get it done.

SB311
    @sb311

I pretty much stick to if the exit has been blocked off, I try it once or twice and if I haven’t made significant progress, I give up and don’t spend gems.

I remember having to play those boss levels on the map over 10 times to get the golden pigs and even then, I would sometimes barely beat them. :(

SB311
    @sb311

My DC was another strange 4-3-5 sequence and the boss pig is one I have played before, but I can’t remember how to beat him. There is a fireman pig and laser pig that messed up my first run with 4 birds and cost me an extra rare chest. :(

Looks like a may be giving up again. :(

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@sb311 I failed the DC yesterday(13/1) , although it’s an easy stage, lol, 3 extremely bad luck runs. Then the 4th run becomes the one you’ve just posted as it’s already 12 o’clock, I could complete both DC and KPP on 14/1/2019.

You have to use the first bird to knock off the KP, he should end up on the ledge below the fireman pig. Aim the second bird at the top small balloon to destroy it. Use Silver or Chuck as the third bird, shoot it with the exactly same trajectory as the second bird (the location where the balloon used to exist), the bird should land on the slimy circle and bounce towards the KP, activate Chuck/Silver to knock it off the screen to the right.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, thanks for the help yesterday, I had to pay 60 gems to finish the DC, but I was able to make it through the KPP with no problems.

Today, I made it through the DC, but had to pay 60 to finish the KPP. I was afraid I wasted 60 gems when the boss pig seemed to dead zone, but it’s power level didn’t seem like it had been messed with and I was able to finish him off by sending Matilda through the middle and she went right over him. :)

SB311
    @sb311

Made it to the boss level in the DC with no birds. It was a 4-4-6 sequence so I didn’t have much hope of finishing it. It’s a waterfall boss level that has a black hole and the exit sealed off. I’m going to try one more time with hal but looks like another one I will not be finishing.

Also, I’m tired of getting golden pigs in the first two levels, but none in the third especially with six rooms.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@sb311 Gave up on this DC today after 3 tries. That’s the 3rd DC I gave up on this week (and I only played 3/5 days). This whole thing has just become such a setup to create a gem deficit.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, My DC was just 3-3-4, but last room of 3rd level was the same. I had quite a flock of birds left, but I had no hope for clearing the Foreman pig.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.