Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Gary
    @gary69

AdvGmni,

I am happy you found a clan but wish you had visited SOUR KUSH, just to see what we are like.  If for any reason things do not work out at your new plan, we are here with open arms.

Remember, SOUR KUSH is 100% active – NO deadweight!

We are an open clan now but will become closed soon. I have your name so if you decide to join later, just apply and I will immediately accept you.

Good luck and keep in touch

Gary,  SOUR KUSH #8624

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Thanks for letting us know, @AdvGmni, and happy Battles with Renegades!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

So happy and GRATEFUL Thank You, we will treat you well at RENEGADES #143223

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

The best clan in AB2 has an opening.

So, if you are a daily team player who wants to enjoy the highest rewards, you are welcome to join a very active clan.

We always complet the events before the deadline …

Clan Name: Emerald Birds
    Clan Number: #10020
    Clan Members: 49/50
    Clan Power: 21,187

APN
    @apn19

NOW FULL IGNORE THIS

clan looking for a lot of new members based in the UK

any fp welcome so long as you play regularly

we have a wide range of flock power from 23 – 465

number #12355

clan power 7039 (average of 140)

current members 50/50

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

With a nod of respect to the Emerald Birds whom we bested in Battle not long ago, I guess that makes Breaking Beaks the best of the best! ;)

So if you’re looking to join a #116rh ranked Diamond Clan, Breaking Beaks (FP 22,340) has an opening and we’d like to give someone a great opportunity. We finish Events and win Battles with fair play and lots of communication as our only requirements, so if you play daily and like to win Legendary & Rare Chests, Gems, Black Pearls & Feathers every few days in a family friendly clan – grandparents to kids from all over the world – go to BreakingBeaks.com and state your business; we’ll bring you in from there!

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

Are you in need of any new players…I am at fp 475 and rising, competetive, and play every battle and cvc. Can reach me at [email protected]. thanks

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Hello Phoenix we would love to have you on our happy active team. We are a solid team where all players show up and we do sign up for all battles!! We complete all clan games and we are growing.

RENEGADES #143223

come say Hello!! Heather

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@phoenixh [email protected], you can see the info for Diamond Clan Breaking Beaks directly above your post; we may have an opening shortly so please stop by BreakingBeaks.com and say hello!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Does anyone know of a good clan I could join? I just recently returned.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Yes @christian-cosgrove fly over to RENEGADES #143223 and come slay some pigs with us! We meet all clan game goals so make sure you got some gems for the 400 and 600 back to back games. Everyone is great about pulling their own weight and our chat is fun!!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@Christian-Cosgrove, if you’re looking to join a #116rh ranked Diamond Clan that works together on Events & Battles and has a blast swapping tips, screenshots and bull, Breaking Beaks (FP 22,340) has an opening and we’d like to give you the opportunity to see what we’re about. We finish Events and win Battles with fair play and lots of communication as our only requirements, so if you play daily and like to win Legendary & Rare Chests, Gems, Black Pearls & Feathers every few days in a family friendly clan – grandparents to kids from all over the world – go to BreakingBeaks.com, state your business, and we’ll bring you in from there!

Katieusaf
    @katieusaf

I’m looking for a new clan that actually plays the challenges. I have a star rank of 76 and my flock power is 418, and I play everyday.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

SLAYER #7974 is looking for 400+ FP. You’d be welcomed. We do play events and battles, but We do not expect people to go broke for it either. All we ask is communication when needed and to play your points. If you choose SLAYER, please include the “#” symbol with ID number. Some people don’t know to include the # symbol on the search.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@katieusaf Thank you for stopping by BreakingBeaks.com and I’m sorry I missed you due to a family commitment; we just got an opening so if you’ll be kind enough to come back to BreakingBeaks.com our Leader @ToasterOven would love to chat with you!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Inigo Montoya

Gary
    @gary69

Hi katieusaf,

I represent Sour Kush – clan #8624. We Play and usually finish every event and receive all prizes available. Our clan has 38 players that are all active. We have 100% participation and events and battles. Please, stop by look at our clan and decide for yourself.

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

Gary
    @gary69

Katieusaf,

If it Helps your decision, my uncle was in the Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base over 30 years. I noticed that USAF on your name. He is retired now but I could tell you some good stories.

Gary, sour kush #8624

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Likewise @Christian-Cosgrove; stop by BreakingBeaks.com or reply here!

Inigo

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I don’t have discord…

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@katieusaf Army Brat here and our team would love to have fly on over and check us out!! We never miss a Battle or Clan Game and we always reach our goal. Fun chat too if you like that. RENEGADES #143223

Hope to see you,

Heather

@christian-cosgrove is that you in our request queue? You don’t have to join Discord, though it is a tremendous boon to communication. If you accept my friend request, we can chat more about our clan.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@zombierat My username is Mechanic Pig, FP 317. If my FP changes, remember my slingshot is master gold. Also, there’s still clan chat.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Not having Discord is not a problem, @Christian-Cosgrove; if you go to the BreakingBeaks.com site you’ll be invited into our WelcomeChat Room where you can see our public pages, and now that you’re a member Zombie Rat can bring you into our closed discussion, pointers, strategy and screenshot pages. I started without downloading Discord (which is now a tiny footprint on my iPhone & PC) as a Guest, and only downloaded after seeing its enormous value over FB or AB2 Chat. In fact, I’d left Facebook a few years back after becoming tired of its divisiveness, and only rejoined as my avatar to share gifts in AB2. So please stop by our site to look around and have a chat; I think you’ll like what you see. (And I’m no techie; I’m a retired fire chief!) ;)

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@heatherbird Did @KatieUSAF join the Renegades? I was sorry to see her turned away from BreakingBeaks as an opening came up shortly after she stopped by, but I’ll be happier if she found a home with you (especially the day after Memorial Day!)

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Bees still looking for regular players. We are having a devil of a time getting peeps who play in the tourneys. I sign us up for every one but about 1/3 of us actually play.

I want to kick more out but need to get players in first so we don’t lose status.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.