Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Hi folks,

One of our own has decided to move on to other things and flown the nest. *sniff* We’ll miss him and may his days be cat-free. In the meantime, we have a slot open in the original Angry Birds Forum 2 (okay not so original) clan. As with the other stellar groups recruiting here, we max all challenges, win all clan v clan encounters (okay… one so far, but this next one is looking good). Looking for an easy going, active clan member to join us. If interested, please look us up at AngryBirdsNest2, #5928. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you!

Image-1.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Clan spot now taken in AngryBirdsNest2.

Kemalios Games
    @kemaliosgames

Hi fellas,

For now I am opening the clan for new active players.You can see the clan activities and how good of a clan we are on my youtube channel…

Clan Name: Kemalios Clan

Clan id: #10705

comment your name in any of my videos before you send a request so I know you are from angrybirdsnest :)

Good luck :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Hello, someone has left AngryBirdsNest2 and now my clan is recruiting another member. Clan ID is #5928

MaxStar
    @maxstar

We also had a member leave the clan, so we currently have 1 opening.

Clan ID: 10160

Clan name: Active Birds

Clan Power 17,500 Clan Challenges completed 100%, Clan Battles Won 2

Looking for someone who will contribute 3+ points per challenge and will score higher than zero in clan battles. Detailed scoring averages are provided after each event.

Rocco Grislun
    @rocco-grislun

Join Cumbia Cafe   20862

Colombian Power

Wobbly
    @wobbles

Clan Flighty Raptors #24150 is recruiting active members. The only requirement is to play every clan event, win or lose. Current free-loaders will be kicked, newcomers have a couple of days to get in the game.

Join us and welcome!

MartyF
    @martyf

Team gnashsang has 4 open slots atm. With a 15000+ flock power right now we compete in the amethyst league.

Rules are simple, join in the clan fights and score minimum 1 point at the events. Soon the event target has been reached the players who stand in the bonus score positions are not aloud to be pushed of. This to give everybody a change to go for the top position rewards.

Clan: gnashsang

# 12704

Viper
    @viperld

Bronco Nation #40738

Our clan is looking for anyone who will actively play in the challenges and clan battles. We currently only have 23 members (all but one has a flock power of over 300) that actively play all battles and challenges, but we need a few more members to help us achieve max points for battles and challenges.

If you would like to join an awesome clan and help build it into a powerhouse, please come join us.

Thanks,

Viper (clan leader)

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Our clan is looking for 1 player, with solid flock power, who will contribute 3+ points per challenge and will add points in clan battles.Detailed scoring averages/charts are provided after each event.

Clan name: Active Birds  Clan ID#10160

Clan Power 17,800

Clan Challenges completed 100%

Clan Battles Won 3

Claimed, clan is full.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Our clan is looking for 1 player, with solid flock power, who will contribute 3+ points per challenge and will add points in clan battles.Detailed scoring averages/charts are provided after each event.

Clan name: Active Birds  Clan Search ID#10160

Clan Power 18,000 Members 49/50

Clan Challenges completed 100%

Battles Won 4:0

Thanks and we hope you can join us soon.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Anybody still looking for a clan? We have an inactive member I would like to kick before the clan battle.  We’ve already completed the 5 days challenge, so bonus rewards for you, including a legendary chest. If you have FP 300+ and are willing to contribute 3+ pts please search for clan Active Birds or  clan number 10160.

Lucas Farias
    @lucas-farias-2

Angry Birds 2 Clan, I just created a clan because of the lack of active players on the ones I’ve joined before. With no pressure of level, the main objetive is just to join as many people who want to make good score on the events to come.

Resolvi criar um clã porque em todos em que eu entrei tinham muitos jogadores inativos. O objetivo é juntar pessoas que queiram fazer grandes pontuações nos eventos.

Name: “DailyAngry”

Number: #86931

Location (Locação): Brazil

Members (Membros): 2 :(

Language (Língua): English and Portuguese.

Token McCloud
    @tokenmccloud08

Hi maxstar,

Yes, i am tired of the freeloaders in current clan, so looking for a new clan where every one participates on a similar level, so we can challenge for top prizes.

I play on a daily basis and currently have a flock power of 300. I am loyal (first time i will change clan) and participated in almost all events (missed like 2 or 3).
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Ftwjust
    @ftwjust

Hello everyone,

i just started a new clan with a few friends.

Feel free to join and help build it strong

clan name is “snakes”

Ngg
    @ngg71

Colombianos, unamos las manos!!!

Cumbia Cafe

Iliketurtles
    @lepic88

Looking for an android active clan.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

@liketurtles, we have a spot open . ABNest2, closed clan, #88217, diamond clan with cp 20,800. If you play regularly and want to join us, please feel free to apply

no1.
    @no1

feel free to join #7441

CaptSparrowFart
    @justjoe1234

@birdyangerson

Hoping to join an active clan, so many duds in the general  search. My name in the game is Captsparrowfart. Have requested to join we’re old Gregg, is it still active? Would love to help out and I play daily. Let me know either way, thanks mate

CaptSparrowFart
    @justjoe1234

@shiggy

Please let me know if a spot opens up in ABNest2 and what the requirements are (I. E. Points per, etc. Thanks heaps

GCTuba
    @tim-hoerle

Hey guys, I just created a clan because the last two I joined never signed up for clan v. clan battles and I would like to participate! The clan is aptly named “Clan Beater” (#91860). I am currently the only member, but I am very active with a flock power of 405. Feel free to join!

Zed Rymes
    @zed-rymes

UNITED (17k clan power) is looking for active members. We have 2 open spaces this week. 350+ flock power. So if your looking for a strong guild and your active daily. We finish all clan events #21641

Eric
    @mozzart27

ANGRY BIRDS 2 CLAN NEEDS MORE PLAYERS.

CLAN NAME WU-TANG CLAN #28668

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.