Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • upnsmoke-gone
    @upnsmoke-gone

~~420~~CLAN….Only 4 plyrs under 300…spots are open for other GOOD plys that want to win and collect…check us out…see wat were aboutif u like cool if not all good…#5048…no clan jumpets please., .THX

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@mscreant I just requested to be your friend, if you would like to talk about a merger of 2 teams I have 21 solid players and some newbies but we always make our goals and  usually days before clock runs out. We can chat more in mail or phone… I’m in USA

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@inigomontoya nope, no friend back either.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Thanks, @HeatherBird; wonder where she wound up. Congrats on your pending merger; that’s how our Clan filled up. Good luck with all!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Good to know, we were a break away from a team that just wanted to play for fun and didn’t care about battles or reaching game goal. So a merger sounds like a good idea with like minded people for sure.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Sorry. Heather….just saw this….will reply to your friend request….merging might be a GREAT idea.

mscreant
    @mscreant

BTW, just did the friend thing…apologies….

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

No worries, done and sent. Let’s see what we can come up with together.

Anthony Ball
    @anthony-ball

Looking for an active clan? Come join The Legion #137111. You don’t need to be a money spender, just post a few points in each event.

31 members and growing, we always compete in clan wars and usually earn the rewards from challenges. With a few more active members we’ll ALWAYS get all the rewards.

randalthor
    @randalthor

I’m recruiting for a new clan “RATAB2” #152546.  There are currently 3 of us that split off today from our prior clan because the clan leader wasn’t signing up for battles and many in the group were not participating.

We’re active and participate daily, and that is really the only requirement we are looking for with new members, whether you are a novice or a hardened bird!  Hope to see you!

Cheers, RandalThor

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@randalth if you find it to hard to build a team with 3 players we have room on RENEGADES #143223 We Always Battle and win all prizes in all games EVERY TIME!! Fun chats and cool people.

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

Summertime is tough, a lot of people have real life stuff to do and no time for smashing piggies.

Has everyone in your clan gone MIA for picnics and swimming pools?

We’re Old Gregg is looking for a couple people again. If you’re still flinging birds during the warmer months and are around 700 “ish” flock power then come on over and join the rest of us shut-ins who never look up from our screens.

We’re a Diamond League Clan

We finished 42nd in the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp top Clans this season.

Our Clan vs Clan record is 29 wins and 4 losses

Everyone participates and we get the job done!

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

We’re Old Gregg

Seriousclanner
    @seriousclanner

Get rid of your old haggard clan!

Join Gnashsang Clan!
    *Amethyst status closing in on Diamond status
    *Completes ALL challenges. Highly dedicated international group.
    *No tolerance for non-playing or poor performing players
    *Butt kicking
    *Contact us for immediate acceptance at [email protected]

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

It’s that time again….

Looking for for at least 10 solid players to come join us for some fun, pig slaying and Prizes!!

We complete all clan games and never miss a battle!!

Heather Bird of Renegades #143223

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Just left my clan because they became way too serious gamers. They kicked my girlfriend just because she got 0 points in one event after winning a dance competition and being tired… And the event was not even over yet and she logged in to do at least one point and noticed she’s been kicked. And they also kicked another member who had eye operation and can’t look at any screen for a week. I joined there to have fun but being in such a team is no longer fun to me. So we’re looking for a new clan where we can have fun. My fp is 517 and my girlfriend’s fp is 470. We’re willing (and WANT!) to participate in most clan battles and play almost every 5 hours to get the best score possible if our time allow it. We usually do minimum 3 points per event, more if needed to get the top reward (once I did 45 but we don’t pay for gems so I can’t do that in every event), but please bear with us as sometimes we have very busy days when we can’t play. So we may miss or one point a few events but we try to avoid that as much as possible. We play for fun and real life things are more important than the game. If your team think about this the same way we’ll happily join to help them get as much rewards as possible and win clan battles.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

dezsike

Both of you can Feel free to SLAYER @ #7974. We have 4 total couples in our clan, except one half of one couple left to take a break from being burnt out on the game, which is understandable. We don’t kick for those reasons. We do expect basic  communication especially on battles out of respect.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@dezsike, if you haven’t already found a new Clan (and there are some great choices on this page alone), I hope you’ll take a minute to stop by BreakingBeaks.com and meet our family-friendly Diamond Clan ranked #107 in MEBC; we’ve got couples & parents/kids & grandparents/grandkids from all over the world, and while we finish every Event (where the rewards are great) and win most Battles (except the last against #88 World Champions which was a close one), our ONLY requirement is communication (so we can cover for you if you’re tired from winning a dance competition or can’t see ’cause of an eye operation)! You can look at our Events & Battles pix and see our public pages (though strategy & discussions take place in private pages), and best of all chat with us to see if we’re a good fit for you and your girl. Ask for Inigo so I get the message and can come out to greet you; we’ll leave the light on for ya!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Learn more and meet the Clan at BreakingBeaks.com!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@dezsike, did you choose a Clan yet?

SLAYER
    @robm1313

inigo montoya

Yeah, he joined us this morning. Just thought you should know.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Glad he found a good home, @robm1313; best of luck in the CvC Battle, and (if it’s cool) give him and his girlfriend my best and congrats for a happy ending to their search!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Will do. Thanks.

Just need 6 more members who are NO where near burnt on the game, or take it so seriously.

Good luck on your battle as well.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Looking for dedicated, skilled, high star rank players to join us in ABNest3 Clan.we’re diamond ranked, all events will be completed.minimum requirements, 3 points at least for 200 point event, 6 points at least for 400 point events, 9 points at least for 600 point events.and also trying to use as many free entries as you can in clan battles and try to improve your score to help the clan win the battle.reply to this if you’re willing to join.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Sorry for double reply, i’m not an expert in forums

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.